TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I've managed to grab four eggs. happy.gif And I have three SWs that will be hatchable later today, so I might try to grab a couple more of the new eggs then.

OK, I just got the idea for more Zombies, killed off five Dragons and came up with 2 Zombies! YAY!

Nice! I just now tried with 5 dragons, not one of them turned into a zombie. Time to wait for next year. sad.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween everyone! Already managed to get 2 eggs and 1 Zombie! Going to try for some more eggs in the morning. *yawn*. Sweet dreams everyone.

yes, I got my first egg. and five disintegrated dead hatchlings. and one database error.

I refreshed both my database errors and got zombies both times. Everything else disintegrated.

I refreshed both my database errors and got zombies both times. Everything else disintegrated.

omg! I couldn't find the gravestone of my database error anymore, does that mean it's a zombie?

edit: yes I found it! I got a zombie hatchie! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sugar Pain

Aaaaaaaaand I had a total of 23 on my scroll...

-snip-

Wow, you got a couple awesome codes in there! bfo0t and WHEEz are amazing.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Seems like the new eggs are sorted between the Graves and Harvests. So I guess their name starts with either G or H.

omg! I couldn't find the gravestone of my database error anymore, does that mean it's a zombie?

The gravestones should still be there anyway? And Zombies are currently visible so it looks like no unfortunately. Do you know the codes for the dragon that threw the error?

EDIT: Sort between G and H? Hmm that doesn't match the encyclopaedia spoiler from the beginning of the drop

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

The gravestones should still be there anyway? And Zombies are currently visible so it looks like no unfortunately. Do you know the codes for the dragon that threw the error?

thanks I found it, it became a zombie! biggrin.gif it just dropped down to the dragon breed so I didn't see it at first.

EDIT: Sort between G and H? Hmm that doesn't match the encyclopaedia spoiler from the beginning of the drop

They probably sort as Halloween 2014.

I tried to zombify two of my dragons and actually got one! First time I've ever tried, well almost the first. I tried with a hatchling once, but it dodged and I felt so bad I abandoned it instead of trying again. I now need to come up with a name. Hmmm.

That's how I got my Zombies tonight. "Data Base Error", backed up, re-clicked 'revive' and voila, instant Zombies... Now I have three in all.

I got 1 out of 5 Zombies so I'm happy. But my computer has broken so I'm on a tablet and can't catch anything....gloom, what timing!

only 2 Zombies out of 10, sadly only 1 of them can be used for my lineage project

Nice! I just now tried with 5 dragons, not one of them turned into a zombie. Time to wait for next year. sad.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

I have Ninja-Dragons.

They keep avaoiding me, all of them xd.png

I got another database error and can now confirm that the moment you read that you already have a zombie. just refresh that page, no going back needed. smile.gif

edit: yes I found it! I got a zombie hatchie! biggrin.gif

Exactly the same thing happened to me.

So now I have my first adult Zombie (yay!), but the Encyclopaedia says "Adults Raised: 0". I wonder if it is normal?

Huh, for some reason I had in my head that halloweens and Valentines sorted by specific breed, and Christmas were under 'Holiday.' OK, good to know tongue.gif

Exactly the same thing happened to me.

So now I have my first adult Zombie (yay!), but the Encyclopaedia says "Adults Raised: 0". I wonder if it is normal?

my encyclopedia does the same. it hasn't even unlocked the hatchie sprite despite me now having two.