TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'm going to have to drop eggs if I want to get these. Sad I'll only be able to get a couple, since I really don't want to drop all of my eggs.

Second thought, best just pull this before I get in trouble for spoiler. Nothing to see, move along.

Edited by Dracaena

These eggs have great possibilities-- love TJ's codes

too bad I missed about 12 Z's ---wish I had faster internet dry.gif

Is this going to happen at cave time or follow the time zones? I keep getting a message that there aren't any eggs to be found in the caves. I'm on the west coast and it's almost 9:45pm. Do I have to wait for midnight my time?

They follow the usual drop times - the biggest drop is on the hour, and then smaller ones every five minutes.

Is this going to happen at cave time or follow the time zones? I keep getting a message that there aren't any eggs to be found in the caves. I'm on the west coast and it's almost 9:45pm. Do I have to wait for midnight my time?

It follows cave time-you just need to wait for the 5 minute refills.

you missed the first major wave. now you have to wait for the smaller every 5 min marks.

They go fast during drops. They're already dropping. But they'll be dropping all day until 11:59PM cave time, so you still have time to catch one.

happens every 5 min cave time. it will probably be easier to wait about an hour or two for the thrill of it to die down a bit.

Oo I was thinking that they would start to drop in more than an hour and was a bit surprised, that they are already there. Stupid timezones and stupid daylight savings time. Usually I am 6 hours ahead, due to daylight saving times I thought I would be 7 hours ahead. But I am only 5 hours ahead, which is great, because on 7 o'clock I have to be on my way to school.

(And lucky me that I got up half an hours earlier than usually...)

No, the eggs are dropping every five minutes, and the big ones every hour.

As another person from the West Coast (*high five!*), I already have my 2. You don't need to wait 'til midnight, try every five or so minutes.

The drop began at 12:00AM DCT, or 9:00PM PDT (still Daylight Saving Time if it applies to you).

Whew! Got my fill of new gorgeous eggs. And 4 Zombies out of the 5 I wanted... Not too bad! laugh.gif

Thanks TJ, spriters and anyone who worked for this awesome event and those beautiful eggs!

Happy Halloween and good hunting to all!

3 Adult Zombies, going to try the hatchies in the morning. Happily locked with 4 of the new releases <3 Thank you TJ for another great Halloween! (And spriters you guys are awesome<3)

YAY!!! Finally after what seemed countless refreshing and drops I got a Z coded Halloween egg!!! I also got a non Z- 2nd one. Soooo may grab 2 more and that is it for moi. Happy Halloween everybody. Also sniff sniff sad.gif I also got all 43 of my trick or treats around 2 pm or shortly thereafter. Some of these are really cool esp. the apple one that changes color and then ends up with a scary face smile.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

First Halloween I actually spent trying to catch dragons. Wow.

x"D

I went a little biome crazy and got an egg from every biome (not that it particularly matters in any way)

I also killed three dragons and got one zombie. Whoop!

Happy Halloween All.

Woo got 1 more egg from the cave, I'm going to go eat something now, bye!

Happy Halloween guys!

TJ's egg codes makes me wonder... Especially "skltn".

Skeleton perhaps? smile.gif

Whoops, spoiled myself with the encyclopedia before it was removed. I'm glad I don't recall anything, though. >.>

Got six new ones, have influenced (half of each gender) and incubated them all. It's just 9pm where I am, so Halloween has arrived early! biggrin.gif Happy Halloween everyone! I can't wait to see what these hatch into ^.^

Happy Halloween~ Can't seem to snag one yet >:U

EDIT: Caught one but why are they available in the encyclopedia uM WAS THIS INTENDED

BECAUSE WE KINDA KNOW THE NAME NOW

AND THE SILHOUETTES OF EVERY STAGE ?

gone now.....have the name, but didn't think to look at the shapes. hahaha, probably wouldn't have meant a thing to us biggrin.gif