TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my 1 male and 1 female zombie, plus my 7 eggs. Now I can go to bed. smile.gif

Happy Halloween, DC.

I wonder if this will be that dark counterpart to the Guardian of Nature from the carnival story?

6 Halloween eggies, one from each biome.....

2 adult zombies, 3 failed. will get hatchie ones next year cause I didn't really think about zombie ones until too late.

happy Halloween everyone!!!!!

I only have hatchies. I forgot you can kill and revive adults. How soon before my kill/revie resets

I only have hatchies. I forgot you can kill and revive adults. How soon before my kill/revie resets

a week i think

One successful undead this year. Still better than zero. biggrin.gif

I think it takes 2 weeks to reset, I'm not sure.

For once, I had some success with Zombies - of 6 attempts, I had two disintegrations, one "revive" and 3 zombies. Of course the two S1s I had ready were one disintegration and a "revive", so I had to kill my frozen Vampire S1 to finally get an S1.

Thanks to all who worked on this event and the new dragons!

Despisi apparently means (in Latin) the English word Haziness, and...

"Being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

So maybe the adult will have mind-altering powers?

Fun Halloween 2014 event, and what seems to be a pretty creative new breed of dragon. Thanks, TJ and spriters / event planners! biggrin.gif <3 wub.gif

I'm rather glad the spoilers were removed from the encyclopedia. I prefer to be surprised.

I only had to kill two of the frozen hatchlings I was willing to spare. I just wanted one more zombie, an ungendered hatchie, and now I have it. smile.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone!

I'm already happily egg-locked with six of the new Halloween dragons. Happy Halloween everyone and thank you TJ and spriters!

Well, I only got two new zombies this year that I'd bred to have some glorious zombie offspring... but at least the fails have some funny names. (I tried to give my zombies some cute names for their offspring)

For those who don't wanna bother checking, right now my zombie's names are "Stephen King's Victim" and "Stormtrooper Practice Dummy". And I have one each of their kids! =/ Though only cavedwellers for offspring. Ah well.

Woah, somehow caught four new releases without even trying. O_o I thought it was agony, but apparently, my internet and computer are in good moods!

Gonna try for a couple zombies, I guess.

Is this going to happen at cave time or follow the time zones? I keep getting a message that there aren't any eggs to be found in the caves. I'm on the west coast and it's almost 9:45pm. Do I have to wait for midnight my time?