TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Cool, thanks and Happy Halloween!

I attempted Zombies first: 2 successes out of 5 adults, not bad. The eggs look nice. I'd like to code hunt but will be too busy tomorrow to devote time to it, so I'll just lock myself now.

Out of 5 adults I had 3 fails and 2 back to life, as in not zombies, actual dragons again. Guess I got a trick this year.

Just noticed the codes on TJ's lot. Totally cute happy.gif

You can look at the outline of the Dragons on the Encyclopedia! They look so cool <3

I have one from each biome except the Volcano, and I won't have room for that one or the extra one until tomorrow smile.gif

This is the first release where I've actually caught all seven eggs that I can carry in less than half an hour. Not a bad day at all. Happy Halloween everyone!

Are Zombies able to be created yet?

It's only 9 PM here currently, so I'm not so sure...

Yes

The eggs are gorgeous- something like volcanic black glass (Apache/Pele's tears).

Wow, I can't believe how the Encyclopedia makes this release so Spoilerific though blink.gifxd.png

Same feeling :c

I must say, though, Desipis dragon? ._____________.

Edited by lazybug

Woot! Snagged 4 eggs, and managed to create 2/5 Undead my first year trying it. :3

Worth it to stay up late. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween to all!!

*passes out cookies*

Are Zombies able to be created yet?

It's only 9 PM here currently, so I'm not so sure...

Yes, I just made one. happy.gif

Aww yiss! Not even 30 min past midnight and already scroll locked with the new eggs. At times like this I love being a greedy censorkip.gif***. xd.png

dat encyclopedia spoiler doh :/ just got one egg and it tells the name and gives a shadow of the dragon. now i want to see it more D:

oh, and 2 of my 5 zombie fodder turned biggrin.gif

Edited by draganot

Excited to finally be able to attend the Halloween event & release! These eggs are beautiful, I'm so excited to see what little babies they hold inside~

Thank you TJ and spriters ♥

Happy Halloween!!!

Got 6 Halloween eggs and one adult Zombie and one mature hatchling zombie. Not bad for a first attempt at zombies.

Awesome new eggs!! smile.gif Thank You TJ & Spriters. smile.gifsmile.gif

YAY!!! got my First Zombie smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

I revived one hatchling and it grew up to become an adult(meaning it's normal) blink.gif

if its not a zombie its normal