TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Well then, already managed THREE? =O Unbelievable for me as soon as this! The eggs are AWESOME though! Thanks TJ and spiters, can't wait to see the adult sprites! =D

EDIT: Make that FOUR? ohmy.gif Holy wow! Getting four in the first TEN minutes is a shocker to me! X3

Edited by Kira-san

Ahahaha, I caught one and saw the breed name on the view page... I guess the Encyclopedia wants to make name-theorizing easy for us. The adult's silhouette is there too. xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3 Haven't caught any yet (too many people with quick clicking fingers xd.png) but hopefully will catch some soon ^^ HAPPY HALLOWEEN DRAGON CAVE!!!! >:3

Grabbed two already! I got one from the Volcano and one from the Coast. I'd like to get one egg from each biome and my extra one from any biome. I have to wait a few more hours for the rest of my old Halloweens to hatch before I can take some more.

Maybe we can get 6 egg slots again like The Year of the Marrow

Why do you want less spots than we have now? (18 possible slots with 5 biomes and 3 slots each.) Marrows dropped in the old cave before there were biomes.

Hooray! Happy Halloween everyone! I've got 5 of these new babies so far. Hopefully I can coerce the 2 older eggs on my scroll into hatching early so I can snag 2 more.

my first halloween and i managed to get adult zombies of ALL THREE GENDERS. i'm a happy camper.

now to catch some of those fancy new eggs! o:

thanks teej and everyone who helped!

I managed to get one for now ^^

I wonder how they will look like, the description sounds spooky

Caught 3 and filled my last egg slot. Hopefully this crazyness dies out by the time I wake up.

No zombles for me this year, I'm afraid. I think I wanted them too much this time around. tongue.gif

But on the upside, got my seven newbies! Looking forward to seeing what they hatch into. The description's very intriguing.

Cool. Happy Halloween everyone.

I had a surprisingly easy time snagging eggs. Egglocked already.

(Which means I'll have enough to gift later. xd.png )

Aha! New record! Seven eggs in ten minutes x3 Happily egg locked and about to incubate *-*

Thank you TJ, Concept Writers, and Sprite Artists!

I love the look of the new eggs! SO exciting to finally be able to get CB Halloween babies! I can only have 5 eggs at a time, so I hope to get one 'Desipis' from each biome...!

Omg I caught one and the shadows on the dragonpedia look freaking amazing!! So excited cannot wait for these to grow so I can see them better :')

Fastest I have ever gotten two eggs. I will be hunting for more, and helping a friend who just started his scroll a few months ago. These look BEAUTIFUL! But is the breed's name supposed to already be visible on the egg's page?

Aaand I got all my pairs. Good luck to everyone else, have fun!