Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

I have 23 zombie types all unlocked in my entry, but it's still coming up under the incomplete tag.  Is the new Crypt dragon a new type?  The only two-headed types we don't have yet are 2H wingless and 2H amphiptere.  I can't tell from the adult if it has wings or not. 

On 11/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, Moranna said:

I have 23 zombie types all unlocked in my entry, but it's still coming up under the incomplete tag.  Is the new Crypt dragon a new type?  The only two-headed types we don't have yet are 2H wingless and 2H amphiptere.  I can't tell from the adult if it has wings or not. 

You are correct, Crypts are a new zombie type!

As for zombie two-headed amphipteres, we have Magnesium Amphipteres.

I have no idea how I missed the 2H amphipteres in my entry.  I already have them unlocked and everything! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Hello!

Did anyone freeze any Vermeil Dragons this past valentine? I need to watch a few hatchlings for my next unlock in their encyclopedia page.

Also need to view Seasonal Spring hatchlings, I already viewed all the ones posted here and then some 🥴 

Any help is very appreciated ❤️ 

Finished the Springs :)

Done!!!!!!

Edited by Elery.

46 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Hello!

Did anyone freeze any Vermeil Dragons this past valentine? I need to watch a few hatchlings for my next unlock in their encyclopedia page.

Also need to view Seasonal Spring hatchlings, I already viewed all the ones posted here and then some 🥴 

Any help is very appreciated ❤️ 

Have 2 here!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QVreb

https://dragcave.net/lineage/fSC0w

29 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZT7Sk

Here is another Spring hatchie. Also, I have a group for my frozen hatchlings which can be found here in case you are looking for other hatchling breeds.

Thank you! Spring hatchies done :D Now I only need the egg but that will have to wait until spring comes. The link you placed doesn't let me see anything.

Now I'm only missing the Vermeil hatchlings, Neglected hatchlings and Zombies of all stages 🥴 I really should have discovered the encyclopedias #incomplete option way before.

Edited by Elery.

31 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Thank you! Spring hatchies done :D Now I only need the egg but that will have to wait until spring comes. The link you placed doesn't let me see anything.

Now I'm only missing the Vermeil hatchlings, Neglected hatchlings and Zombies of all stages 🥴 I really should have discovered the encyclopedias #incomplete option way before.

Woops! I thought the group was public but looks like it was set to private. Fixed now. 

Glad I could help you with the Spring hatchie.