Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

now I need Cantormaris Dragons Tutela hatchlings and Motus hatchlings to adults stage

thank you I still need more view if know what page they are in this thread I go there

12 hours ago, mblansett said:

thank you I still need more view if know what page they are in this thread I go there

there’s a link to a spreadsheet in this thread, if you go to the previous page in this thread, it’s in Dinala’s signature. You can find the dragon name on the spreadsheet and there should be enough adults and hatchlings to unlock the sprites you need. 

it’s easier to view and navigate on a computer though. not so much on mobile. 

Edited by mishhelle

On 11/17/2022 at 10:11 PM, Elery. said:

Hello!

Did anyone freeze any Vermeil Dragons this past valentine? I need to watch a few hatchlings for my next unlock in their encyclopedia page.

Also need to view Seasonal Spring hatchlings, I already viewed all the ones posted here and then some 🥴 

Any help is very appreciated ❤️ 

Finished the Springs :)

On 11/19/2022 at 12:24 PM, mblansett said:

now I need Cantormaris Dragons Tutela hatchlings and Motus hatchlings to adults stage

Here is the link to the spreadsheet that has links for all the dragons.

Also you can review dragons every 30 days to have them count again.

I've also found that if you view them when on a different IP address they can count again.

1 hour ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Here is the link to the spreadsheet that has links for all the dragons.

Also you can review dragons every 30 days to have them count again.

I've also found that if you view them when on a different IP address they can count again.

Thank you. I forgot to update the post. I finished already, only missing the latest release in zombie form and a spring egg. The spreadsheet was a life saver ❤️