Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

I have all 22 Zombie variants fully open, but when typing #incomplete, the incompleteness of the Undead's is still shown.
What could be the matter?

18 hours ago, Caliscurum said:

The #unfinished tag is really doing a number on me. Had a sleepless night of nothing but clicking and I'm down to only eight incomplete encyclopedia entries. Won't be able to see holiday eggs, Halloween eggs or seasonal eggs until their time rolls around, but if anyone could link me some Dusk Pygmy Eggs, Hellhorse Hatchlings or Neglected Eggs/Eggshells I would love you forever. 

Here is a link to the hellhorse page from the encyclopledia spreadsheet. I'll message you with links to some Dusk Pygmy eggs.

On 9/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, Dinala1641882 said:

Neglected eggshells

H6U8j zr5lG

Oh My GoN! There's new stuff to unlock!!! I will work on unlocking and updating the spread sheet to reflect the new entry requirements.

Would anyone happen to have any Furor/Ghanser zombies? I clicked through the Zombie Encyclopedia, but the mature hatchie Furor zombie and adult Ghanser zombie are still locked in my encyclopedia.

@Beldarius For me the zombie thread was super helpful for unlocking the most recent undead sprites! Other than that, I guess you just have to go through the spreadsheet once in a month until you've viewed enough adults and hatchies.

So I've got the page for the Painted Ray Pygmy created.

All the links on the page are for post BSA rays that I've found.

There should be enough to unlock the sprite.

I'll finish cleaning up the page tomorrow, as well as creating the page for the Berry Drake.

I just wanted to be able to help out what I could for the post BSA sprite.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Edited by Dinala1641882

21 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Anybody have any non-BSA Painted Ray adults? I'd like to see them. :)

I usually just go to the hatcheries that don't allow users to remove adults. Evina's Draghatch is a great source since you can look at a whole page at a time (use the "View All Dragons" function at the top).

I chroma'd all four of mine, then bred one pair so I'd have both types.

Normal: 7PMBn AwJXZ 

Chroma: qUbHo nJfYx

1 hour ago, Fyrebird said:

I usually just go to the hatcheries that don't allow users to remove adults. Evina's Draghatch is a great source since you can look at a whole page at a time (use the "View All Dragons" function at the top).

Oh, right! I forgot about that.

Thanks for the links! :D

Went on Draghatch and that unlocked my entry.

Here's a group with 4 BSA-enabled Painted Rays, I plan to just let it ride out the week (will edit this if I end up breeding them this time, but I don't think I will)

edit:  they're still Painted as of October 13th despite it being well over a week, will update this if that changes.

Edited by KageSora

37 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Here's a group with 4 BSA-enabled Painted Rays, I plan to just let it ride out the week (will edit this if I end up breeding them this time, but I don't think I will)

is the group public? I saw a page not found when clicking the link