Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

22 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

is the group public? I saw a page not found when clicking the link

Whoops, thought I marked it as public--guess not.  That's been fixed, you should be able to see it now!  Thanks for catching that!

Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the sunrise/sunset egg; I need to view enough sunset eggs to unlock its image in the encyclopedia, but all the ones I've clicked on says "Sunrise dragon" instead of "Sunset dragon", even when it was caught/born during sunset time. 

1 hour ago, ylangylang said:

Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the sunrise/sunset egg; I need to view enough sunset eggs to unlock its image in the encyclopedia, but all the ones I've clicked on says "Sunrise dragon" instead of "Sunset dragon", even when it was caught/born during sunset time. 

You have to actually hatch a Sunset dragon for the egg to count as a Sunset. All eggs are Sunrise eggs by default, and only hatching them into Sunsets changes how they're counted.

1 hour ago, songwithnosoul said:

You have to actually hatch a Sunset dragon for the egg to count as a Sunset. All eggs are Sunrise eggs by default, and only hatching them into Sunsets changes how they're counted.

Ah I see. Thank you! 

I need help figuring out which Spirit Ward “form” I’m missing in encyclopedia, so I can unlock it. 

here’s the one I’m missing and I can’t figure out what time of day I need to view:

E68F057B-8A1A-4DA2-99C7-9433795B8666.thumb.png.1bdc5afad112e427d14822388a1d88d8.png

thank you!

@mishhelle They only change form during the night! If their Wiki page is correct, the sprite you're missing is shown from 8 p.m. till 10 p.m. and again from 2 a.m. till 4 a.m. cave time. I hope this helps!

Yay, that's cool! It was a bit hit-and-miss when I was unocking them, oh, and the stratos forms, too - tried to look at the charts on their Wiki pages but got quite confused, anyway, partly thanks to my different timezone. Haha!

On 9/20/2022 at 4:01 PM, hippocamus said:

I have all 22 Zombie variants fully open, but when typing #incomplete, the incompleteness of the Undead's is still shown.
What could be the matter?

I'm stuck on the same issue. Only my zombies are showing up as incomplete. I think new types of zombies were added recently, so nobody has the sprites unlocked yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wS0otTUSnlHLhC4YjP3UohbA5uEdZCsiQMamWiXaRuU/edit#gid=1307731809

As you can see here, they've added a page for the painted ray dragons "pygmy amphiptere". So that's at least one new type that was recently added and nobody should have unlocked yet.