Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Anyone in need of spirit wards are welcome to visit mine. I have more than 40 and they are on page 22 and 23 of my scroll (500 creatures per page).

Likewise. And they're all on the first page since I haven't thought of names yet.

Name-check Chicken says "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" ( ...to the rest of the scroll below the GoNs.)

I think something got fixed. I did not have a chance to click all the links given, but everything came back.

Now I'm just down to getting the rest of the stages for the spirit wards, and waiting for my xenos to stop being shy and show up on the main page. Oh, and figuring out how to get a sunset egg.

I suspect the thing I will have the most trouble with is getting the Sunset egg. How are you supposed to get that one? I'm pretty sure all Sunset/rise eggs are labeled 'Sunrise' until they hatch.

Also I've nearly caught up with the new additions, I just need the color sprite changes for the Spirit Wards and a few hatchlings for the Xenos. Nice to see an update, thanks to the people who managed that.

...I also just managed to complete my Neglected entry! I'm amazed. I thought there would be another level to unlock after the last hatchling one.

Edited by silver_chan

I suspect the thing I will have the most trouble with is getting the Sunset egg. How are you supposed to get that one? I'm pretty sure all Sunset/rise eggs are labeled 'Sunrise' until they hatch.

I did not check/try it yet, but perhaps by getting an egg at night might work.

I did not check/try it yet, but perhaps by getting an egg at night might work.

I caught one in the cave last night specifically for this reason. It registered as a sunrise egg, unfortunately. (Same with the clicks on those eggs that were currently in fansites at the time - all tallied as sunrise egg observations.)

Edited by pinkgothic

I caught one in the cave last night specifically for this reason. It registered as a sunrise egg, unfortunately. (Same with the clicks on those eggs that were currently in fansites at the time - all tallied as sunrise egg observations.)

Viewing phased dragons has seemed a little buggy. The encyclopedia didn't register my clicking Spirit Ward eggs, s1 hatchies, or any of the brighter set of s2s until a few days ago. Same problem with Nocturne eggs, and I still don't count as having viewed sunset eggs. Never mind that I raised several myself...

Maybe the problem is that the only thing that separates Sunrise from Sunset dragons is the moment they hatch, at which point they're not an egg anymore. There is nothing at all different about the eggs they come from, unlike Dayglory/Nightglory which has a reason to register the time they were caught.

Viewing phased dragons has seemed a little buggy. The encyclopedia didn't register my clicking Spirit Ward eggs, s1 hatchies, or any of the brighter set of s2s until a few days ago. Same problem with Nocturne eggs, and I still don't count as having viewed sunset eggs. Never mind that I raised several myself...

Maybe the problem is that the only thing that separates Sunrise from Sunset dragons is the moment they hatch, at which point they're not an egg anymore. There is nothing at all different about the eggs they come from, unlike Dayglory/Nightglory which has a reason to register the time they were caught.

Very true, since you can make a 'Sunset' egg hatch as a Sunrise simply by fogging it until the appropriate hatching time, and the reverse is also true.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, somehow.

I can confirm that hatching a Sunset egg unlock the egg sprite in the encyclopedia page.

I can confirm this as well. I now have the sunset egg image unlocked.

I can confirm that hatching a Sunset egg unlock the egg sprite in the encyclopedia page.

Aha, thank you for letting us know. Good thing I caught a Sunrise/set egg today, I should be able to unlock the sprite now.

Just need to stay up a little later tonight and I'll have the Spirit Ward sprites, too...

Thank to you everyone on the last 2 pages, I got all the Spirit Wards unlocked!

I'm just now starting to poke at the Encyclopedia, guess I have a LOT of catching up to do. It seems like this will take forever! Especially the eggs, Holidays and really rare ones like chickens and papers are probably going to be the hardest egg images to get.

I don't have any rare armies, but I have quite a few holiday dragons on my scroll, plus small armies of some uncommons and commons, if anyone wants to go clicking.

edited to add: I have a lot of frozen hatchies of various breeds, I love hatchies, so if you need to unlock hatchie sprites go take a look.

Edited by Marie19R

It will take a while, but you'll get there! I suggest going to a click site like Allure of Neglected Dragons and clicking the eggs and babies you need there. That's how I filled up not only all the sprite images I needed, but also how I unlocked most of the entries.

I don't have that many dragons either, but I've got a few Holidays and rares. If anyone wants they're free to go check out my scroll, it's here

@Marie, when I was working on unlocking everything, I would also Google part of the unique description for whatever I was working on. For example, if I were working on chicken hatchlings, I would use the search below:

site:dragcave.net "baby chick, not a dragon"

That helped me get a lot, as well as the help from this thread. smile.gif Good luck!

Edited by Moranna

Well, that was super easy. One Sunset hatchling later and I'm 100% done with my Encyclopedia entries! At least until they update the next bunch. Which hopefully will be soon-ish, I'd love to see the pretty Striped Rivers in there along with the birthday releases of course.

I need fleshcrowne hatchies.... I've viewed all the ones that come up on google but I need - well, 9 just now, but it may get worse later... I am haunting hatcheries, but no-one seems to be breeding them just now.

I have 4 on page 19 (500 per page) but you may have seen them already.

Bless you - clearly google missed them. My page is now complete biggrin.gif Thanks.

Bless you - clearly google missed them. My page is now complete biggrin.gif Thanks.

You're welcome smile.gif Congrats on your completed page.