Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Anyone knows a scroll with frozen Neglected hatchies? It's the only dragon left on my list and I'm only 6 hatchies away from achieving it. I already checked all posted here.

Anyone knows a scroll with frozen Neglected hatchies? It's the only dragon left on my list and I'm only 6 hatchies away from achieving it. I already checked all posted here.

I managed to complete my viewing set by searching for the hatchling description via Google. smile.gif That's also reportedly worked for several other people, so give that a try! (Remember to tell Google to show you 'similar results', otherwise you'll only get very few hits.)

Thank you all! I've finally completed the ND entry!

Edited by DragonNighthowler

Thanks Pandalf, I've been looking for those! Just occured to me I can make another scaleless lumina - bred right before making this post.

I just found a dead neglected egg in one of the hatcheries is it alright to post it here for people to use the scroll it came from is hidden

people are welcome to visit my scroll for the Encyclopedia thing, I have a ton of reds and vampires (not as much as others), I think my scroll link is in my signature.

I just now realized that I still have the scaleless sprites to unlock for the Lumina entry... ^^'

Three Scaleless Luminas!

Edit: thank for the help people!! wub.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

Rebred this group of Luminas with Turps. Links for pale orange Luminas should be good for another 23.5 hours from the time of this post. smile.gif

Thank you! I finally got the sprites in my encyclopedia! biggrin.gif

I'm confused. Are scaleless Luminas and Naked Luminas the same thing. And are you saying it will only count if it's on one caught AFTER the encyclopedia came out?

I've bred a handful tonight and the sprites don't look any different. blink.gif

I'm confused. Are scaleless Luminas and Naked Luminas the same thing. And are you saying it will only count if it's on one caught AFTER the encyclopedia came out?

I've bred a handful tonight and the sprites don't look any different. blink.gif

You only get the scaleless/naked/tan/orange Lumina sprite if you breed them with Turps or other strongly scented or oily breeds. I'm not sure which other breeds work, but I have a group of Luminas x Turps that I breed occasionally for those who want the sprite for their encyclopedias. The effect only lasts 24 hours from the time of breeding.

I believe albino and waterhorse with lumina dragons will also give the scaleless lumina.

You only get the scaleless/naked/tan/orange Lumina sprite if you breed them with Turps or other strongly scented or oily breeds. I'm not sure which other breeds work, but I have a group of Luminas x Turps that I breed occasionally for those who want the sprite for their encyclopedias. The effect only lasts 24 hours from the time of breeding.

Oh Thank you so much for the info. I would have never figured that out on my own! smile.gif

So are there any other breeds that do anything else like that to activate something in the encyclopedia?

Miracle of miracles, looking at Rubyshoes' scroll unlocked my curled alt black adults! I'm so happy.

Now I just need those 'naked' Luminas, and the Coast and Alpine Pyralspite babies, and I think I'll be just about caught up... all except for a few eggs, that is. I need to go through the Encyclopedia when I'm not sleep deprived and tense from scrolling through so many scrolls, lol.