Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

...as usual, I'm struggling with the hatchling fills, haha. But I've knocked it down to only a handful of dragons, so I'm gonna take a break from squinting at tiny pixels on click sites xd.png

Hatchies have been my bane too. But I have found a LOT of them on Flame Rising scroll and on PrincessLucy scroll. Thank goodness for being able to re-click after a few weeks/months because I remember going over Lucy's before.

Now to find more Lumina hatchies....and I'm done.

Why, oh why do I have to have researched 50 of those little things....

Spirit Wards have multiple unlockable rows, right? I currently have 2 (glow & no glow). How many am I missing and how do I unlock them?

Also, are there other dragons with rows beyond what you would expect? I read that someone had 6 rows of NDs?

Spirit Wards have multiple unlockable rows, right? I currently have 2 (glow & no glow). How many am I missing and how do I unlock them?

Also, are there other dragons with rows beyond what you would expect? I read that someone had 6 rows of NDs?

Each glow stage counts as its own unlock. You need to observe the proper amount of spirit wards when they're in the stages you're missing. A bunch of us posted our spirit wards some pages back. ^^

Any dragon with multiple looks/stages has more than one row of unlocks, which does include neglecteds (male, female, ungendered) and nocturnes (day and night form).

Two-finned blunas on are page 3 on my scroll for those who need more of them (they were the ones I had to observe the most of this time).

edit: forgot to say 500 per page

Edited by rubyshoes

If anyone needs Ridgewing info I'm at ~330 purple ones. ^-^ (Pages 11 & 12, 250 per page)

I have quite a few Luminae as well (Page 7) but here's a few I bred just to unlock the scale-less sprite: 1 2 3

ETA: This may have been mentioned by someone else, and if so I don't mean to sound repetitive, but for Flamingos I've found this year's Holly Contest thread to be helpful since they have a list of scrolls of people collecting a lot of them. (I still have ~100 to view but I'm working on it. lol)

Edited by Denwayasha

Thank you all for posting your scrolls; I'm steadily checking off breeds! (freaking Flamingos blink.gif )

When unlocks require hatchling views, I suspect it's TJ's way of pushing hatchery views - I just keep refreshing until I find enough of whatever breed I'm unlocking. laugh.gif

For people in need of Flamingo adults, I offer up my Scroll. If sorting by 50 dragons per page, the lineup starts at page 22 - or page 3 if sorting by 500 per. Unfortunately there are no frozen hatchlings as I don't collect them.

Any dragon with multiple looks/stages has more than one row of unlocks, which does include neglecteds (male, female, ungendered) and nocturnes (day and night form).

Thanks, I'll go do that then smile.gif

Just to make sure I'm not missing any - these are the dragons with multiple rows? (In white to avoid spoilers.)

Black - normal, sitting alt & curled alt

Copper - 3 colors

Dorsal - purple & red

Gemshard - 3 colors

Holiday 2009 (snow angels_ - tri colors

Lumina - normal & scaleless

Nebula - normal & variant

Neglected - 3 genders

Nocturne - day & night

Prize, Shimmer - bronze, silver, gold

Prize, Tinsel - bronze, silver, gold

Pyralspite - Alman, Spess, Pyr

Ridgewing - normal & tan

Spirit Wards - all glow stages

Striped - all colors

Terrae - 3x

Two-headed Lindwurm - 2 colors

Undine - normal & alt

Vine - normal & alt

Also, the Sunset has no egg of its own?

I also have a request to the people posting links (which is honestly MUCH appreciated! :3). Could you please post lineage links instead of view links? Clicking the view link directly doesn't yield a 'observe'. So I have to replace 'view' with 'lineage' manually and then click the dragon from there, which is a bit (a lot) of a chore on my mobile.

I've already had to observe ~20 whiptail hatchies for this. It's taken two hours and several hatcheries, because they're few enough that the same ones were just cropping up in each hatchery over and over. Finally finished that stage of unlock, and.....

"Observe 20 more hatchlings."

censorkip.gif !

Edit: blink.gif The number of flamingos required keeps going up! What possible reason is there to have to observe 250+ of them??

Edit2: Observe 56 neglected hatchlings. Sure, that won't be hard. huh.gif

Though if anyone needs s2 Papers, I have a round 50 of 'em near the end of my scroll, right before the BSAs.

Edited by Gryphonic

Thank you! biggrin.gif I only need to "Raise 11 more hatchlings, or observe 51 more hatchlings"for the NDs now! xd.png

I managed to work through all the Flamingoes finally but am finding I still have a number of gaps beyond the ones which TJ just added. And the need for Lumina hatchlings seems to be increasing instead of completing the listing. dry.gif

• Daydream Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.
  • Falconiform Wyvern - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.
  • Heartseeker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.
  • Holiday Dragon (2012) - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 2 more hatchling.
  • Ice Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 7 more hatchlings.
  • Lumina Dragon - Raise 5 more hatchlings, or observe 23 more hatchlings.
  • Purple Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.
  • Pygmy Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.
  • Skywing Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.
  • Speckle-Throated Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.
  • Spitfire Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.
  • Sunrise Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 9 more hatchlings.
  • Sunset Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 10 more hatchlings.
  • Turpentine Dragon - Unlocked all!
  • Two-Finned Bluna - Raise 3 more hatchlings, or observe 13 more hatchlings.
  • Two-Headed Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.
  • Water Walker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 2 more hatchlings.
  • Whiptail Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 1 more hatchling.

For everyone struggling with finding hatchlings to observe, one thing I find is helpful is googling the unique part of their description in quotes with the website limited to DC. so for neglected, it would be something like this:

"It looks very sick, as though it wasn’t very well looked after..." site:dragcave.net

Just make sure you allow for similar entries to show up. Sometimes you'll get adults as well, but this is how I got quite a few of the more difficult ones.

Thanks, I'll go do that then smile.gif

Just to make sure I'm not missing any - these are the dragons with multiple rows? (In white to avoid spoilers.)

Black - normal, sitting alt & curled alt

Copper - 3 colors

Dorsal - purple & red

Gemshard - 3 colors

Holiday 2009 (snow angels_ - tri colors

Lumina - normal & scaleless

Nebula - normal & variant

Neglected - 3 genders

Nocturne - day & night

Prize, Shimmer - bronze, silver, gold

Prize, Tinsel - bronze, silver, gold

Pyralspite - Alman, Spess, Pyr

Ridgewing - normal & tan

Spirit Wards - all glow stages

Striped - all colors

Terrae - 3x

Two-headed Lindwurm - 2 colors

Undine - normal & alt

Vine - normal & alt

Also, the Sunset has no egg of its own?

I also have a request to the people posting links (which is honestly MUCH appreciated! :3). Could you please post lineage links instead of view links? Clicking the view link directly doesn't yield a 'observe'. So I have to replace 'view' with 'lineage' manually and then click the dragon from there, which is a bit (a lot) of a chore on my mobile.

I'm pretty sure that's all the dragons that have multiple lines, yeah. And to get a Sunset egg you simply have to hatch a Sunset dragon. It will say it's a Sunrise egg all the way until it hatches, and then as soon as it becomes a Sunset hatchling you'll have the sprite in your encyclopedia.

For everyone struggling with finding hatchlings to observe, one thing I find is helpful is googling the unique part of their description in quotes with the website limited to DC. so for neglected, it would be something like this:

"It looks very sick, as though it wasn’t very well looked after..." site:dragcave.net

Just make sure you allow for similar entries to show up. Sometimes you'll get adults as well, but this is how I got quite a few of the more difficult ones.

Yep, this is what I finally did for the rest of my neg and whiptail hatchies. I should have done it earlier because it was so much faster!

Thanks to everyone, I finally unlocked everything that can be unlocked. biggrin.gif

I'm a little late to help with the whiptail hatchlings you needed but in case someone else needs them I have about 50 on page 15 (500 per scroll) of my scroll (whiptail hatchlings and dragon horse hatchlings are ones I really like to "collect")

Man, this updated opened up a lot of locks! And I love that I can find things in this thread so easily. I have 15 breeds that still have stuff to unlock, and a few of those are hatchies (harder, imo), but I still think the hardest to unlock is the Neglected eggs. I still need to unlock those. Someday.

I've already crashed my browser three times tonight, opening too many tabs at once. Ooops?

Man, this updated opened up a lot of locks! And I love that I can find things in this thread so easily. I have 15 breeds that still have stuff to unlock, and a few of those are hatchies (harder, imo), but I still think the hardest to unlock is the Neglected eggs. I still need to unlock those. Someday.

Well, I post my dead ND eggs here when I have them (which, recently, is depressingly often), so it's worth keeping an eye out. smile.gif

Right now, I'm struggling to find ice and heartseeker hatchlings. And the sunset egg. (The fact that they're identical to sunrise eggs don't help much)

Right now, I'm struggling to find ice and heartseeker hatchlings.  And the sunset egg.  (The fact that they're identical to sunrise eggs don't help much)

I linked my two Heartseeker hatchies further up. smile.gif For Ice hatchies, I used a combination of AoND and Google. And for Sunset eggs, you have to actually hatch a Sun egg as a Sunset to get the sprite. Vexing, I know. :/

Edited by Amazon_warrior

My scroll is available for anyone needing it. Two Heartseeker hatchies on first page. (250 dragons per page.)

Thank you! biggrin.gif I only need to "Raise 11 more hatchlings, or observe 51 more hatchlings"for the NDs now! xd.png

I managed to work through all the Flamingoes finally but am finding I still have a number of gaps beyond the ones which TJ just added. And the need for Lumina hatchlings seems to be increasing instead of completing the listing. dry.gif

Daydream Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.

Falconiform Wyvern - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.

Heartseeker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.

Holiday Dragon (2012) - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 2 more hatchling.

Ice Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 7 more hatchlings.

Lumina Dragon - Raise 5 more hatchlings, or observe 23 more hatchlings.

Purple Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.

Pygmy Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.

Skywing Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.

Speckle-Throated Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 4 more hatchlings.

Spitfire Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchlings.

Sunrise Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 9 more hatchlings.

Sunset Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 10 more hatchlings.

Turpentine Dragon - Unlocked all!

Two-Finned Bluna - Raise 3 more hatchlings, or observe 13 more hatchlings.

Two-Headed Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.

Water Walker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 2 more hatchlings.

Whiptail Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 1 more hatchling.

Been whittling down the list a bit! Thank you to Amazon, Ruby and all the others who have posted helps for completing the new entries! <3

Apart from Holidays I missed, this is all I have left to do! biggrin.gif

• Heartseeker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.
  • Holiday Dragon (2012) - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchling.
  • Neglected Dragon - Raise 10 more hatchlings, or observe 47 more hatchlings.
  • Pygmy Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 6 more hatchlings.
  • Two-Finned Bluna - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 6 more hatchlings.

Been whittling down the list a bit! Thank you to Amazon, Ruby and all the others who have posted helps for completing the new entries! <3

Apart from Holidays I missed, this is all I have left to do! biggrin.gif

Heartseeker Dragon - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 5 more hatchlings.

Holiday Dragon (2012) - Raise 1 more hatchling, or observe 3 more hatchling.

Neglected Dragon - Raise 10 more hatchlings, or observe 47 more hatchlings.

Pygmy Dragon - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 6 more hatchlings.

Two-Finned Bluna - Raise 2 more hatchlings, or observe 6 more hatchlings.

Hope you didn't observe mine yet:

heartseeker hatchies: 1, 2

Holly hatchies: 1, 2, 3

ND hatchies: 1, 2

pygmy hatchies: 1, 2, 3

bluna hatchies: 1, 2, 3

Edit: Can someone help out with alt blacks raised from curled hatchies? I have observed 344 adults, the majority of them alts, and still don't have the 15 needed for the unlock of the last row of images. This is starting to become ridiculous dry.gif Started re-clicking through this thread and finally got that last row unlocked - only took 440 adult blacks in total xd.png

Edited by Ha-Ki

IDK if this is allowed or not, but since I haven't posted their scroll and I'm only mentioning the name of their scroll, then I hope it is allowed. Please let me know if it isn't!

nonnymouse's scroll really helped me with the ND adults unlocking. :3 They have oodles of other dragons too and plenty of chickens! With even rarely seen Holiday, Valentine, and Halloween hatchies.

Aaah, I've completed so many entries! Now I just need a few holiday dragons to complete (Black Marrow Egg, Grave Egg, Pumpkin Egg, Shadow Walker Egg, Desipis - Raise 1 hatchie or observe 5 hatchies) and two Encyclopedia entries, Whiptail and Water Walker. I need hatchlings for those, so I'm doing it the hard way and raising eggs. Hopefully I won't need too many more, but this clearly means that I definitely need more of those two species /laugh