Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

I've not got anywhere near as many chickens but mine might help you unlock. They are on the last page of my scroll (500 dragons per page).

Thank you rubyshoes, that's really helpful. smile.gif As for littleblackdog's scroll... oh, my! ohmy.gif

Unlocked all the chickens. If anyone ever cooks anything with chicken for me, I'll kill them!

Edited by MissHippie

I have 54 neglected babies left to see, but how do I find them faster? I don't know how many players know how to experiment with these. sad.gif

There are a bunch of neglected frozen hatchings on the first pages of this thread. You can click them again after a week or so. It worked for me.

I don't know why the view links posted is this thread doesn't count towards the encyclopedia. However if you do it from the lineage or directly from the scroll, it does.

The clicks you do from hatcheries works as well, so it's just the view links here that doesn't, i wonder why.

There are a bunch of neglected frozen hatchings on the first pages of this thread. You can click them again after a week or so. It worked for me.

I don't know why the view links posted is this thread doesn't count towards the encyclopedia. However if you do it from the lineage or directly from the scroll, it does.

The clicks you do from hatcheries works as well, so it's just the view links here that doesn't, i wonder why.

Maybe it is to do with stopping people spam viewing dragons maliciously or without permission?

Maybe it is to do with stopping people spam viewing dragons maliciously or without permission?

I'm pretty sure it's because the forum rules prohibit posting growing things on the forum, and to help with this, the site checks "does this click to the view page come from the forum? yes? then it's prohibited" - unfortunately without checking whether the creature is an adult, a frozen hatchling or a dead egg, which would all be allowed as per (current) forum rules. smile.gif

@MissHippie:

You might have seen this advice scattered throughout the thread already, in which case I apologise for repeating it... but generally speaking, you can search for the description of the hatchling via Google. If you tell Google to show you similar results when it tells you that it's omitted some, you can find all Neglected hatchlings it knows about. That should be a lot to help you unlock. happy.gif Hope that helps!

@Kukuru:

When people post /view/ links, I just tend to copy the link and turn it into a /lineage/ link before I open it. It's a bit tedious, but it pays off for the rarer stuff, or the stuff that only has a certain time window (I did it a lot when I stayed up long enough one night to unlock the brightest spirit wards).

Is there an image or list of which dragons are actually in the encyclopedia? I ask because the Stripped River Dragons don't seem to be there (at least on mine) and there is something between "Pink" and "Prize-Eastern" that is shaded and my silly self can't guess what it is.

Is there an image or list of which dragons are actually in the encyclopedia?  I ask because the Stripped River Dragons don't seem to be there (at least on mine) and there is something between "Pink" and "Prize-Eastern" that is shaded and my silly self can't guess what it is.

The striped rivers aren't in the encyclopaedia yet, for unknown reasons.

The silhouette you're asking about is the plated colossus (highlight to read). smile.gif

The striped rivers aren't in the encyclopaedia yet, for unknown reasons.

The silhouette you're asking about is the plated colossus (highlight to read). smile.gif

thank you!!!

Wait wait wait, you can re-click the same ones after awhile and it'll count? Can someone else confirm this?

Wait wait wait, you can re-click the same ones after awhile and it'll count? Can someone else confirm this?

Confirmed smile.gif

I did that when I was looking for neglecteds way back when and then someone posted the way to look them up using google and it went a lot faster. I don't know how long the "while" is though.

Thank you all for helping with unlocking zombies. wub.gif I didn't know it was so easy to do it and that it happens so quickly.

Number One hardest: neglected eggs. sad.gif After the "observe 50 hatchlings" part, I got another "observe 30 hatchlings". More or less.

Also, WHAT'S UP WITH HAVING TO VIEW 150 FLAMINGOS!? Soooo many flamingos...

I will edit my post soon so I can post mine. I don't have a lot, but anything would help, right?

Here's my list! Most of my dragons are purebred, and don't forget to check their children!

Black Alt (I would have more if my dragons loved me...)

A1 - H1 H2 H3

Brown Copper

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 - H1 H2 H3

Red Copper

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 - H1 H2 H3

Green Copper

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 - H1 H2 H3

Alt Vine

A1 A2 - H1 H2 H3

ALSO: Here's my two vine couples' children. One has a few alt offspring. Couple 1 Couple 2

Gold

A1 A2 A3 - H1 H2

Icicle

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 - H1

Guardian of Nature

A1 A2

A1 A2 A3 A4 - H1 H2 H3

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 - H1 H2 H3

Magma

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 - H1 H2 H3

Gold Tinsel

Silver Tinsel

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A6 - H1 H2 H3

Bronze Tinsel

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A7 A8 - H1 H2 H3

Gold Shimmer

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 - H1 H2 H3

Silver Shimmer

Bronze Shimmer

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 - H1 H2 H3

Silver

Thunder

A1 A2 A3 A4 - H1 H2 H3

Alt Undine

A1 A2 - H1 H2 H3

Cheese

A1 - H1 H2

Paper

A1 - H1 H2

Purple Dino

Holiday: Christmas

Holly: A1 A1

Yulebuck: A1 A2

Snow Angel: A1

Ribbon Dancer: A1 A2

Winter Magi: A1 A2

Wrapping-Wing: A1 A2

Solstice: A1 A2

Mistletoe: A1 A2

Holiday: Halloween

Pumpkin: H1 H2

Black Marrow: A1 - H1 H2

Shadow Walker: A1 - H1 H2

Cavern Lurker: H1 H2

Grave: A1 - H1

Desipis: A1 A2

Holiday: Valentine

Valentine: A1 A2

Sweetling: A1 A2

Rosebud: A1 A2

Heartseeker: A1 A2

Arsani: A1 A2

Radiant Angel: A1 A2

Heartstealing: A1 A2

THIS TOOK ME TWO HOURS D: (I get distracted easily xd.png )

Edited by HeartJacker13

I think stained luminas are the hardest...have not seen any yet while I've managed to see about 30 neglected eggs.

I think stained luminas are the hardest...have not seen any yet while I've managed to see about 30 neglected eggs.

Scaleless luminas are pretty easy to obtain. Just breed your own luminas with turpentines, water horses and albinos, that should work. biggrin.gif

Here are mine as well. Beginning to think I should start keeping eggs and hunting them in the AP to build a "scaleless lumina" lineage. =p

Per the new post in the news section, there are updates on the following dragons in the encyclopedia:

Anagallis Dragon

Coastal Waverunner

Dark Green Dragon

Falconiform Wyvern

Flamingo Wyvern

Gold-horned Tangar

Gray Dragon

Green Dragon

Heartseeker Dragon

Holiday Dragon (2012)

Ice Dragon

Lumina Dragon

Olive Dragon

Plated Colossus Dragon

Pyralspite Dragon

Ridgewing Dragon

Royal Crimson Dragon

Turpentine Dragon

Two-Finned Bluna

Water Walker Dragon

Whiptail Dragon

And the following received updates:

Pillow Dragon

Pink Dragon

I didn't want to breed luminas as I was overburdened, but forget you can still breed anyway. Thanks all for the links.

Terces is good for flamingo unlocks, enough for the 250ish required.

Edited by Ashywolf

Wow, unlocking Flamingos takes so many dragons! I'm surprised, I didn't think such a relatively common dragon would take so much... but perhaps it's because they're so common it's like that. Who knows. /quietly works to fill encyclopedia slots, yay~

I found this lovely lineage in my collection, for your waverunner unlocking needs! (Much thanks goes to Caileh for making said lineage!)

Oh How I wish I'd known about that lovely when I was looking for waverunners!

Now to find one like that for the flamingos....

I have quite a few flamingos on pages 5 and 6 (500 per page) on my scroll if anyone needs more.

Oh How I wish I'd known about that lovely when I was looking for waverunners!

Now to find one like that for the flamingos....

Sock has a good number, and the person that Ashywolf mentioned has a whole bunch. I've already filled all my Flamingo entry, and I was missing more than 120 when I started out looking for them today.

...as usual, I'm struggling with the hatchling fills, haha. But I've knocked it down to only a handful of dragons, so I'm gonna take a break from squinting at tiny pixels on click sites xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

I have a good number of flamingos, coastals, anagallis, and ridgewings. Should be at least ~60 or more of each. Fair number of most the rest. My scroll is sorted 2heads, pygmies, drakes, then by breed, then holidays, avatars/GoNs, zombies, and vampires. ^^

Now to go check and see what unlocks I need myself!