Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Can someone please tell me how to unlock the 4th glow for the Spirit Wards. I am in Eastern Standard time.

I have unlocked the first 3 sprites and the last one.

Never mind, I figured it out, and got all unlocked.

mystyic

Edited by aqua17

Maybe we should post spirit wards as well, so that people can click enough spirit wards at the time when they are the necessary glow colour.

Maybe we should post spirit wards as well, so that people can click enough spirit wards at the time when they are the necessary glow colour.

Look a few pages back. tongue.gif Lots of lists.

Re: holiday dragons, I think I filled most of them out during their own holiday, but you can easily do it out of season by browsing lineages. Find a couple high-gen examples of the breed, then spend a few minutes clicking through all the branches of the family to find siblings and cousins in each generation.

Edited by Gryphonic

Oh goodness I goofed up. I was so focused on unlocking all the sprites that I completely forgot about the "observations" needing to be unlocked too! I'm almost glad that a lot of breeds have no observations.

How to unlock sunset egg and night glory egg? All eggs shows sunrise and day =(

Edited by DMD_MDM

How to unlock sunset egg and night glory egg? All eggs shows sunraise and day =(

Sunset eggs are unlocked if you grab a sun egg and hatch it during the sunset hatching period.

Night glory I'm not sure as mine was already there when the sunset and night glory were added. I'd go for catching/breeding a glory egg during the night glory time?

Sunset eggs are unlocked if you grab a sun egg and hatch it during the sunset hatching period.

Night glory I'm not sure as mine was already there when the sunset and night glory were added. I'd go for catching/breeding a glory egg during the night glory time?

OK, I'll try to hatch both later (I'm always locked with scroll, so I unlock every encyclopedia spots observing eggs).

UPD: unlocked night drake by observing. Sunset is stlill counting 0 eggs observed.

Edited by DMD_MDM

OK, I'll try to hatch both later (I'm always locked with scroll, so I unlock every encyclopedia spots observing eggs).

UPD: unlocked night drake by observing. Sunset is stlill counting 0 eggs observed.

Nice. So you got the night drake egg just by observing - that's good to know - thanks.

I prefer breeding night glory drake eggs to unlock such things. That's how my sister and I did it - I bred it, she adopted it. biggrin.gif

Oh my crap. For Chickens: "Raise 15 more hatchlings, or observe 74 more hatchlings" Seriously?? 74? What the heck? Omg this is even harder then I thought.

Oh my crap. For Chickens: "Raise 15 more hatchlings, or observe 74 more hatchlings" Seriously?? 74? What the heck? Omg this is even harder then I thought.

I have a few chicks on the last page of my scroll (500 per page) that might help.

edit Only about 25 chicks though so not the whole 74 needed

Edited by rubyshoes

There was someone on this thread with a huge collection of chickens, can't remember who is. There were more than 100 for sure.

For all your chicken needs click here! Chicks can be found at the end of all the chickens.

Neglected hatchlings: x x x x x

Zombie: x

Frozen GoN: x

Lots more of everything on my scroll, like all the holidays, ND adults.

Big thanks to all and especially those posting ND hatchlings and zombies. biggrin.gif

Found the chickens for you. smile.gif

There was someone on this thread with a huge collection of chickens, can't remember who is. There were more than 100 for sure.

Judging by the trades I've made with them, littleblackdog is obsessed with chickens. It's quite impressive.

ah, ninja.gif 'd

Hahahaha, I remember seeing that myself. And my reaction shook up my entire room. tongue.gif

This thread is awesome. You guys are awesome. Chicken is all unlocked now, thank you!

Can someone please breed some more scaleless luminas? I missed all the luminas that were bred a few days ago :/

Some of my dragons:

Blusang x x

Blue Dino x

Magma x x

Copper x x

Cheese x

GoN x

Ice x x

I'm can't be bothered to link my other rares right now...

Thank you so much for these! I'd unlock chickens, but littleblackdog hid their scroll so it may take a while. sad.gif

I might as well just put it out there, if anyone happens to have a yellow dino egg it's one of only 3 eggs haven't unlocked!

Thank you so much for these! I'd unlock chickens, but littleblackdog hid their scroll so it may take a while. sad.gif

I've not got anywhere near as many chickens but mine might help you unlock. They are on the last page of my scroll (500 dragons per page).