Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

My pyralspites are on page 21 of my scroll (500 dragons per page) if you haven't looked at them already silver_chan.

edit: I've bred a few lumina and there are some naked ones on page 15 of my scroll.

Edited by rubyshoes

My pyralspites are on page 21 of my scroll (500 dragons per page) if you haven't looked at them already silver_chan.

edit: I've bred a few lumina and there are some naked ones on page 15 of my scroll.

The pyrals on your scroll are what helped me to unlock the adult sprites, actually. Sadly, I still don't have enough baby pyral views yet....

Sweet, I will check that out when I don't have a cat pinning me to the bed.

Sadly, I still don't have enough baby pyral views yet...

Try this. Set to 'view by stage > 30 ER's > 25 eggs > [as many as your computer can handle] hatchlings'. Then go through all the hatchies and click on the Pyrals. Set the refresh rate to as long as it takes you to go through one page. Keep doing that until you've been through all the hatchies currently added to the site. Odds are you'll have enough growing Pyrals by the time you're done.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Try this. Set to 'view by stage > 30 ER's > 25 eggs > [as many as your computer can handle] hatchlings'. Then go through all the hatchies and click on the Pyrals. Set the refresh rate to as long as it takes you to go through one page. Keep doing that until you've been through all the hatchies currently added to the site. Odds are you'll have enough growing Pyrals by the time you're done.

Ah, thank you! That worked perfectly, and I was also able to fill in a lot of entries I hadn't realized I was missing sprites for. Now the only things I'm missing are some eggs that are either rare (dino and chicken) or impossible to get right now (holiday and summer). They should all be easy to get with a little time and/or patience.

Oh, and I still need 18 neglected hatchies, but I figure if I wait a bit I can go back over the ones in this post, right? I just have to wait a few weeks.

I did just grab a chicken egg a few minutes ago so feel free to visit it if you still need that egg.

This is important to me. :3 Thanks so much of having this thread. ^^ Helps a lot of people, I'm sure!

I don't have many rare dragons myself, but here's some messy lineages that you may be able to find cool things in.

This one has Avatars Of Change, lots of holiday dragons, and shimmers. https://dragcave.net/lineage/cuXB0

This one has Tinsels, Avatars Of Creations, Bright Pinks... and a bunch of other stuff. Just be warned of inappropriate codes.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZrfRO

This one has Whites, a Soulpeace, and lots of other dragons. Also a lot of spriters alts if you want to see em.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/lH8af

If anyone needs to unlock Royal Blues, here you go.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hAwDR

Messy lineage with quite a few Soulpeaces. Enjoy.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hAwDR

And of course, feel free to poke through my scroll and look at stuff.

Damn I keep missing the bred Luminas! I just need them for completing my Encyclopedia sad.gif

On the other hand, I don't know if I already mentioned them but if anyone could have problems in finding Daydreams (who knows laugh.gif ) I have an army of them, resting on pages 11-12 of my scroll smile.gif I also have many Prizes and Metallics on pages 3 and 6-7, Holidays on page 2, Cheeses/Papers/Neglecteds on page 3, Dinos/Chickens on page 6 smile.gif

Good poking to everyone! biggrin.gif

I just bred 26 scaleless Luminae, page 9 on my scroll, 250 dragons to a page.

There are also a few different armies on there for anyone needing them.

Thank you! happy.gif

There are also a few different armies on there for anyone needing them.

Thank you so much! I almost thought I'd have to raise and breed my own scaleless Lumina smile.gif

I'm trying to unlock the neglected dragon egg sprite. :/ Not found any even by the suggestions here. I still need to unlock the last descriptions by finding all the neglected dragon hatchies too!

Oh and the scaleless Lumina. I came too late to take advantage of the one above unfortunately. sad.gif

Otherwise I just need to wait until the holidays to get the egg sprites. :3 BIG THANKS to the thread for helping me man! And to the one who had the pages of space chickens saved my neck when I was trying to fill out the chicken descriptions. xd.png

I bred my cb luminas - 8 of them total - and they are currently scaleless. My scroll is sorted by breed (ignoring the beginning of my scoll where specialized dragons are).

Thank you! :3 Haven't unlocked them yet but at least I have the shadows of them now and these count towards unlocking them eventually! :3 Thank you greatly! <3

Edit: Actually I went through all my encyclopedia and found that aside from the scale-less Lumina, and the eggs of all the Holiday dragons, I found I'm still missing some. -.- GREAT.

Need:

-Scale-less Lumina adult

-Neglected hatchlings (28+) and egg

-Desipis hatchlings (particularly S2)

-Heartstealer hatchlings (both S1 and S2)

-Mistletoe hatchlings (both S1 and S2)

-Chicken egg

-Yellow Dino egg

-Purple Dino egg

And that'd be finito aside from the Holiday eggs! -p- I reckon' I can wait until the holidays to get the hatchlings as they grow up, but the eggs of the chicken, two Dinos, and ESPECIALLY the Neglected still elude me. :/ Any tips or help?

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Thank you so much! biggrin.gif I can cross the Lumina off my list now YAY! :3

Now I just have the Desipis hatchlings, Neglected eggs and hatchlings, Heartstealer hatchlings, Mistletoe hatchlings, chicken eggs, as well as eggs of Yellow and Purple Dinos to go! SO CLOSE! <3

Thank you for the speedy help with the Lumina! biggrin.gif Y'all are just so kind! <3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

If you start with the first page of this thread, I think there are enough of the Holidays from everyone who has posted. I was able to get everything caught up except for the holiday eggs, and the Mistletoe and HeartStealer hatchlings.

I really painstakingly crawled through all the pages of this thread a second time, and then utilized the googlesearch function that someone recommended. I'll repost it here for you guys who may need it. :3

It actually got me the little egg views I needed for the yellow dino and chicken! I'm close on the purple dino. :3

site:dragcave.net "have trouble focusing when it gets angry."

This helped me with the Desipis. :3

A variation on that [replacing the text in the quotes] got me all the neglected hatchlings I needed! Just replace it with "as though it wasn't very well looked after." and you're good to go! :3

For anything else, just look at the main Dragon Cave Wiki and find the last sentence or two of the description of the hatchlings [or egg] and past that in instead and you should be good! It got me to the currently growing yellow and purple dino eggs, as well as the chicken eggs. biggrin.gif

I'll still hunt for the Neglected egg sprite, and there's someone who's planning on unveiling their eggs at DC time 9:50 tonight of 7/22/15 a Wednesday. Go to the Neglected Announcement thread and you'll find it. :3 I hope and pray that they will be able to go through with it and also post the links to the eggs that died if any did!

Anyways, last total for what I need of the Encyclopedia to finish it!

=Neglected egg sprite

=Purple Dino egg

=Hatchlings of Mistletoe and Heartstealer (will try on their respective holidays)

=All the Holiday Dragon eggs.

And that's it! biggrin.gif YAYYYYY~

A Very Big THANK YOU for everybody on this thread for helping me with my Encyclopedia! YAAAAAY THANKS!!!! <3

~Indigo

I'm not sure if I posted before (i think i did) but if someone need hatchings or rares I usually have 3 hatchings of each.

My scroll is sorted by breed with the exception of Zombies, Neglecteds and GoN that are on top.

Btw, how do you unlock Scaleless Lumina in the Encyclopedia? In the Lumina's page there's no shadow showing that i'm missing something.

user posted image