Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

All I've got left are the new undead two-headed amphiptere and the pink iris floret to unlock... got the ones on the undead sheet, but it's been hard to find new ones, even in Silvi and Neglected. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know a lot of people are looking for them.

PS. Just found out if you type 'a lot' as one word it makes alot  :D

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

If you click enough s1 hatchies, it will also unlock s2.

There are not any pink s1 or s2 hatchies to be seen. I did manage to get the s1 unlocked somehow, and the adults were easy enough with the links in the spreadsheet and clicking TJ's adults over a couple of days.

58 minutes ago, katcombs said:

All I've got left are the new undead two-headed amphiptere and the pink iris floret to unlock... got the ones on the undead sheet, but it's been hard to find new ones, even in Silvi and Neglected. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know a lot of people are looking for them.

PS. Just found out if you type 'a lot' as one word it makes alot  :D

Just click them again after 24 hours, they will fill the numbers in a day or two.

6 hours ago, jedisunny said:

Just click them again after 24 hours, they will fill the numbers in a day or two.

They won't count that way, each dragon only 'counts' as an encyclopedia observation once a month (It may be exactly 30 days, or 31, not sure). 

The pink Iris Floret is the only birthday-release I haven't unlocked yet. Got the egg unlocked (I think that was from the early glitch when I bred one) and I've clicked everyone's groups and the ones in the spreadsheet but it's not enough yet. I haven't seen *any* in hatcheries in days. 

Same here. Stuck on pink iris floret S2 hatchie and none in the hatcheries to click on.

I haven't unlocked any of the pink iris florets yet.  Does anyone have any that aren't already in the spreadsheets?

i keep breeding my florets, hoping to get a peach Iris.  i have one pair to breed tonight, some can breed tomorrow.  i'll see how it all goes. i really want a peach iris now!

24 minutes ago, twol8sue said:

I am begining to really strongly dislike those pink iris florets. No eggs no hatchies nothing. Nothing anywhere. Tried breeding nothing there.

Its easier breeding 2nd gen prizes and catching golds. Cant unlock something if one cant see it

I'm with you on that.  All my breeding so far has resulted in 2 gold iris, everything else has been alstros.  It's up there with trying to catch pink sapphires.  I hate a mechanic that requires luck, fast internet, and faster reflexes to get.  If it weren't for a generous person in the announcement thread, I wouldn't have one at all.  I despair of ever getting my 6 CBs for my scroll goal.  At least I have them unlocked.

I haven't gotten any pink Irises from breeding so far either, but my main frustration is I haven't even *seen* any beyond what's already in the spreadsheet and this thread. I have hatcheries open for literally hours every day and haven't seen a single one in probably close to a week. 

Stun-y Bolt

edit: If anyone still needs it, yellow Sapphire egg  (will hatch in 8-ish hours)

Edited by HeatherMarie

I successfully bred a pink iris last week. But I've been busy breeding other stuff since then and that may be what's going on. There just so many dragons in this release, people are probably busy breeding other stuff.

As I've said before in this thread, all of my new dragons are at the top of my scroll and will stay there for a long time. So you just need to keep looking there as I breed more stuff over time.

Anybody have some freshly peeled Dark Luminas?

Anyone have some s2 Yellow Sapphire hatchlings? Somehow this is the only Sapphire Sprite I'm missing

6 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Anyone have some s2 Yellow Sapphire hatchlings? Somehow this is the only Sapphire Sprite I'm missing

I think either hatchling stage counts to unlock them. Here are mine: One & Two.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:12 AM, ShorahNagi said:

I have a couple of S1 hatchlings on my scroll.  Here's my birthday group. https://dragcave.net/group/162802

Can someone perhaps share links of Magenta Iris Floret hatchlings through pm with me? I haven´t unlocked any hatchling sprites yet and I don´t see any in Click sites either =( (I unlocked eggs and Adults) help would be appreciated ^^