Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

40 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Well I've finally gotten enough of the adult pink Iris Florets for the sheet that you can unlock the sprite.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Thanks for this.

I'm just missing the S2 hatchie if anyone can help?  Not even seen S1's to click on to make numbers up.

Many thanks, Dinala -  all unlocked now!

Edited by Quinney

@Quinney Mines about to hatch

I’ve been coddling it. So it’s often on fog. I just don’t wanna take a chance of it getting sick. So it’s only available when I can watch it.

1 minute ago, Doll_81 said:

@Quinney Mines about to hatch

I’ve been coddling it. So it’s often on fog. I just don’t wanna take a chance of it getting sick. So it’s only available when I can watch it.

Thank you, I'm sorted now. And I do exactly the same with my scroll. If I'm not around, I fog.

so thanks to this thread.... i've gotten everything unlocked... except for the Peach/Wine Iris Floret egg and hatchies.  (i'm hoping one of these weeks the Dragon Fairy will bless my florets with one of those!!) :D

33 minutes ago, trystan said:

so thanks to this thread.... i've gotten everything unlocked... except for the Peach/Wine Iris Floret egg and hatchies.  (i'm hoping one of these weeks the Dragon Fairy will bless my florets with one of those!!) :D

Same boat here... keep watching Neglected and Silvi but haven't seen anything... also missing the newest undead second hatchie and adult

Thanks to the thread help I finally unlocked the magenta Floret 🥰

12 minutes ago, katcombs said:

also missing the newest undead second hatchie and adult

oh right

*checks*

i'm missing those two also.  i'll check back on the zombie spreadsheet at the beginning of July, since i last accessed the spreadsheet on June 1....

Anybody still need to unlock the neglected egg? (It took me forever because of course they usually turn right before hatching.) Can't link because it's not mine, but it's in the ER at allureofnds and actually has a day left. Hatched now.

17 hours ago, katcombs said:

Same boat here... keep watching Neglected and Silvi but haven't seen anything

Neglected is where I've found most of mine. You have to spend a lot of time looking over the eggs and hatchlings, not just the ER. I have a good list of eggs and hatchlings, if anybody still needs them -- message me!

Edited by Fyrebird

Is there a GoN egg anywhere? It’s the last thing I need to unlock for that set. 

1 hour ago, Doll_81 said:

Is there a GoN egg anywhere? It’s the last thing I need to unlock for that set. 

Found one! Will keep looking for you. qhvlL

And another: KOFjh

Edited by Fyrebird
Found more

@Fyrebird thank you. The first is an egg. Second it a hatchling. Do hatchlings count toward unlocking the egg shadow? I’ve still got a shadow. This has got to be one of the hardest one on my list. 

39 minutes ago, Doll_81 said:

The first is an egg. Second it a hatchling.

It was an egg when I posted it, but only had about 3 hours before hatching. I'm sorry you weren't able to see it in time. I'm pretty sure you have to see actual eggs to get the egg sprite (including dead eggs, surprisingly enough), although any hatchlings count toward s1 and s2 hatchling sprites.

Edited to add: Found another: TGIay It's got almost a full day.

Edited by Fyrebird

Thank you. I have the s1 and s2. It’s just the egg I need.  Clicked that one. 

This egg should turn into a yellow Sapphire very soon, in case anyone hasn't unlocked that egg. It won't hatch for another 13 hours.

On 6/16/2021 at 8:19 PM, ObsinBrightclaw said:

Pink Iris egg, for those who still need to view one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HehOo

I'll be fogging it if it gets sick, but it won't hatch for a few days

Thank you for this. Still trying to get S2 pink iris hatchie unlocked, so this is one more that helps.

Pink iris is ridiculously rare. I managed to breed only one early on and haven't had any more success since then. Getting all kinds of astro florets of all colors. but no pink iris.

Edited by Arwen17