Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

I have a question about the new drake eggs, both the caveborn and the Hybrid.

i’m having quite a time trying to unlock the egg sprites. Which is usually the first thing to unlock.

i’ve been to Daily Dragon Fix and clicked on everything there, although I forgot to wait until after TJ‘s dragons officially grew up. 🙃 So all of my clicks probably didn’t count on DDF, as some of them were given before TJ’s grew up.

I’ve also been to the hatcheries and the Trading Hub to click on things there. Seems like I’ve clicked on at least 100 eggs of the new CB drake, yet I can’t get the sprite to unlock. Is anyone else having this difficulty? 

5 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I have a question about the new drake eggs, both the caveborn and the Hybrid.

i’m having quite a time trying to unlock the egg sprites. Which is usually the first thing to unlock.

i’ve been to Daily Dragon Fix and clicked on everything there, although I forgot to wait until after TJ‘s dragons officially grew up. 🙃 So all of my clicks probably didn’t count on DDF, as some of them were given before TJ’s grew up.

I’ve also been to the hatcheries and the Trading Hub to click on things there. Seems like I’ve clicked on at least 100 eggs of the new CB drake, yet I can’t get the sprite to unlock. Is anyone else having this difficulty? 

I believe it takes a few days for the new dragons to be added to encyclopedia

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

It unlocks after players start getting adults.

Can't unlock something that's not there! The new drakes aren't in the Encyclopedia yet, it usually takes a few days after TJ's grow.

2 hours ago, katcombs said:

Looks like your scroll is hidden.

Oops, it appears that my group was still set to private on accident. Thanks for making me aware, it’s all fixed now if you need it! :) 

Edited by Rhikasa

@deja @Lagie @HeatherMarie Thank you. I never paid attention to when dragons were added to the encyclopedia. Methinks I’ve wasted a lot of clicks over the years.

Edited by missy_

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

Methinks I’ve wasted a lot of clicks over the years.

Clicks you've enjoyed clicking are never wasted clicks. ;)

i wanted to share my 2021 group - it's in date order throughout the year, with growing things at the top - so adults from this release and the birthday release are at the end (page 2), but there's also some eggs and hatchies from those past two releases too.

and i'm always clicking, it's fun to see the different names too.

I have a Chicken Egg if anyone needs it ^^

and thank you so much! I was able to get the magenta floret unlocked thanks to this thread 💖

Don't know if anyone still needs to unlock yellow Sapphire eggs, but this one is good for another 20 hours.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Looking for help unlocking Lunar Herald Dragons? How much do I need to unlock before I can buy in marketplace?

1 hour ago, SilverWolf said:

Looking for help unlocking Lunar Herald Dragons? How much do I need to unlock before I can buy in marketplace?

@Dinala1641882's spreadsheet should have enough lunar heralds of all three colors to unlock every sprite. I don't know the answer to your second question but this should take care of it no matter what. :)

Dinala's spreadsheet

1 hour ago, Fyrebird said:

@Dinala1641882's spreadsheet should have enough lunar heralds of all three colors to unlock every sprite. I don't know the answer to your second question but this should take care of it no matter what. :)

Dinala's spreadsheet

I can't open the Drive spreadsheets on my phone, but there should be four colors of the Lunar Heralds: Gold, Silver, Bronze and Blue.

Here is my Lunar Herald Group, https://dragcave.net/group/166359/1,0,0

Does anyone have any of the Iris Pink/Peach/Magenta eggs and/or hatchies, please? It's the only thing I haven't managed to unlock in the Encyclopedia. I've done all the links from the spread-sheets for hatchies, but they still aren't unlocked.

Thank you in advance.

22 hours ago, SilverWolf said:

You have to unlock by clicking 5 eggs before you can access the marketplace. Just having the adults and hatchies unlocked in the encyclopedia does not help.

Do click in the nurseries for the eggs.

Edited by jedisunny
Missed some info

Anyone seen/have any green Dino eggs? I need three more to observe and I haven't seen any in the hatcheries I use/in the cave in ages.

17 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Anyone seen/have any green Dino eggs? I need three more to observe and I haven't seen any in the hatcheries I use/in the cave in ages.

I can't link them since they aren't mine, but if you put 'dino' in the want-box search in the hub it'll bring up a few.