Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

@Doll_81 Here is another GoN egg, currently sitting at 5d17h: zPrRd

@Naughtrish and @Arwen17: I will send you lists of peach irises, as soon as I double-check which are still hatchlings. I believe @Dinala1641882 has enough adults on the spreadsheet to unlock those sprites, as we were collaborating on a list.

re: Peach Iris Florets:

3 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

I believe @Dinala1641882 has enough adults on the spreadsheet to unlock those sprites, as we were collaborating on a list.

this is correct. i've unlocked the adult sprites from this list.

i check back every so often to see if the hatchies have been updated, but there's still just the one.

can sprites be clicked on again, after a certain time, and it'll count again? or no?

1 minute ago, trystan said:

i check back every so often to see if the hatchies have been updated, but there's still just the one.

can sprites be clicked on again, after a certain time, and it'll count again? or no?

Hatchies only get put on the list if they're frozen, and so far we've only found the one. Sprites can be clicked again after a month.

1 minute ago, Fyrebird said:

Hatchies only get put on the list if they're frozen, and so far we've only found the one.

yeah, that makes sense, since they're so rare right now.

1 minute ago, Fyrebird said:

Sprites can be clicked again after a month.

i thought it was something like that.... thanks! :D 

4 hours ago, Arwen17 said:

Thank you for this. Still trying to get S2 pink iris hatchie unlocked, so this is one more that helps.

Pink iris is ridiculously rare. I managed to breed only one early on and haven't had any more success since then. Getting all kinds of astro florets of all colors. but no pink iris.

I'm really surprised how rare these seem to be. When we get new releases I stalk the hatcheries and try to get their Encyclopedia entry fully unlocked within the first day or two of it being up. I *just* unlocked the pink iris hatchlings a couple days ago, by far the longest it's taken since the Encyclopedia was first introduced and we had to unlock all the old breeds.  (And I was only able to unlock it by staring at hatcheries for hours on end trying to find hatchies!)

Posting my bsa-variant group again with fresh nakkie luminas, zappy bolts, corporeal celestials, and glowy aeons.

Edited by HeatherMarie

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm really surprised how rare these seem to be.

It seems to me that they're getting less rare. When I was looking for GoN eggs, I found like 8 new magenta iris. I've found over a dozen in the last couple days. Which, granted, doesn't sound like a lot but it's a much faster rate than before.

I think part of the problem is that people are still pouncing on them and making them sick, so they're not showing up in the hatcheries except in short bursts.

7 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

It seems to me that they're getting less rare. When I was looking for GoN eggs, I found like 8 new magenta iris. I've found over a dozen in the last couple days. Which, granted, doesn't sound like a lot but it's a much faster rate than before.

oh this is good to know. i'll go back to stalking a few hatcheries over the next few days then.  thanks for the info! :D 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

oh this is good to know. i'll go back to stalking a few hatcheries over the next few days then.  thanks for the info! :D 

I find that allureofnds is the easiest hatchery to search, because it separates out eggs from hatchlings AND allows you to select a lot of each at a time. YMMV.

yep, i use Allure and Silvi's when i'm looking for encyclopedia unlocks

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Posting my bsa-variant group again with fresh nakkie luminas, zappy bolts, corporeal celestials, and glowy aeons.

Thanks for this! I'd completely forgetten about the need for nekkid luminas. It wasn't enough to unlock the sprites for me, but it was certainly a good start.

Here are my own nekkid luminas to add to the list. I only got four because of refusals and no interest.

Edited: apparently it makes a difference, even though they look the same

Regular luminas, naked: ZZU1B 8AinD

Dark luminas, naked:  csFqg PuiWA

Okay, just tediously went through the whole encyclopedia to see if there's anything else I missed, and I have a question. Is it actually possible to unlock the egg sprite for the sunset dragon? All of the eggs I've ever seen say sunrise.

Edited by Fyrebird

3 hours ago, Fyrebird said:

Okay, just tediously went through the whoe encyclopedia to see if there's anything else I missed, and I have a question. Is it actually possible to unlock the egg sprite for the sunset dragon? All of the eggs I've ever seen say sunrise.

This is what it says in the wiki, can't personally verify as I don't remember when I unlocked them:

In order to get credit in the Dragon Encyclopedia for owning a Sunset egg, the player must successfully hatch the egg into a Sunset hatchling. Prior to hatching, the encyclopedia counts all Sun eggs as Sunrise eggs.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

This is what it says in the wiki, can't personally verify as I don't remember when I unlocked them:

In order to get credit in the Dragon Encyclopedia for owning a Sunset egg, the player must successfully hatch the egg into a Sunset hatchling. Prior to hatching, the encyclopedia counts all Sun eggs as Sunrise eggs.

That's interesting... so there is actually one sprite in the encyclopedia that can ONLY be unlocked through your own dragons, and not through viewing. Thanks for the info!

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes, that's accurate as I just did it recently! ;)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes, that's accurate as I just did it recently! ;)

me as well, actually!

"Proof" that magenta iris are getting more common: I've found EIGHT new ones just this afternoon, while only looking at eggs because I needed the summer seasonal (got it now).

Thanks @Sunrunner and @HeatherMarie!! Got the naked lumina sprites for both light and dark now.

Once I hatch this sunset egg (thank goodness I found one in the AP so I can do it today), all I have left is the eggs from holidays I missed while I was away, and the entire bottom zombie type (magnesium/2-headed amphip).

1 hour ago, Fyrebird said:

"Proof" that magenta iris are getting more common: I've found EIGHT new ones just this afternoon, while only looking at eggs because I needed the summer seasonal (got it now).

oooh, this gives me hope for my breeding? :)