Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

There are two yellow sapphire eggs, two warded cantomaris eggs, and a bunch of other new releases if people are looking for them still https://dragcave.net/group/162790

I will fog the eggs and hatchies if they go sick, this group will exist for a few months.

If anyone has any 'shed skin' Luminas (light and dark as well), those are some of the few encyclopedia entries I'm still missing! 🥺

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Slavic said:

If anyone has any 'shed skin' Luminas (light and dark as well), those are some of the few encyclopedia entries I'm still missing! 🥺

Thank you!

10+ light and 10+ dark Luminas are streaking on my scroll just for you. My scroll is sorted by breed. 

Edited by Doll_81

Thanks you for the naked luminas, Doll_81!  I have needed the dark ones for a while. 🙂

Welcome. 🙂 Glad they could be of help!

Yellow Sapphire egg (hatched already - I am going to trade this one away so I am removing the link).

P.S. @Doll_81 I also appreciated those naked Luminas! Big help 😁

Edited by BringsTheSnow
Removing link. Trading dragon to someone else's scroll.

Yellow Sapphire egg that hatches in about 1 hour hatchling now; will be hidden whenever I'm away/if it gets sick: OyZf9

Edited by BrokenGems

@BringsTheSnow welcome. If you need them again next week let me know. 😁 Always happy to help!

Does anyone have links to adult pennybrights or new gemshard colours, please?

Thank you, both!

Will revisit once the pennybrights grow up.

(Still not there yet... :P )

My spreadsheet has a full list of adults of all the birthday releases except for the pink iris floret