TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Somehow, in my efforts to catch a Coast egg, I managed to refresh this thread...while I was on the cave, I somehow got to the forum and then refreshed it by mistake. huh.gif

I'm still trying to get eggs. I only have one Alpine, but I'm not giving up! I mean, I could get them later, but my goal is to get a pair of each, preferably before Halloween. xd.png

Edit: Whoops, gah. I have one Volcano, not one Alpine. They really do look similar when I'm not paying attention, haha.

Edited by StormNSnowflake

lovely eggs and hatchies.

I'm so glad i tuned in on monday to find these and yes it was easy to panic and think i had picked up too many of one egg as the volcano and alpine eggs look so similar in comparison to the coastal egg

such pretty colours I've now picked up my scroll goals of a male and female influenced egg of each and the next 8 hours will seem interminable i know. (NO patience this one when something new is on the horizon -just too curious xd.png )

Congratulation to the Complete Animorph - lovely sprites and a n interesting concept. I like the polished stone description too.

I've bookmarked Rhodolite, Almandine, Pyrope, Hessonite, Spessartine, Pyralspite and Scalemate as names for my CB's so far based on the Garnet theme I could be so so wrong about that - but I've learnt a lot about garnets and their colours.

Thanks for the new release TJ and good luck to those who still need to catch some

Edited by velvet_paw

My three oldest eggs will hatch in a bit more than two hours. I'm going to earthquake the other four three (gifted one) just because I can. Will post results afterwards.

I noticed that the wiki does not have a sprite for a dead coast egg; I can potentially provide one later...

Aaaand the results are in, if anyone cares.

I actually ended up using earthquake twice.

(The Deep Sea egg was a miss-click while hunting.)

https://i.imgur.com/miPPtBK.png

https://i.imgur.com/duzTMdb.png

Not a very exciting experiment. Guess my eggs are made of rubber or something.

Phew, I finally caught one. Now I don't feel so bad. When there wasn't a release on the first weekend I didn't think there would be one.

Now I'm excited to see whats in store for Halloween. biggrin.gif

So it's not just me.. Hopefully something can be done about this soon smile.gif I don't have the time to check everyday, so when I get an email about a release I know I have to make time to catch some eggs! ^^

Save http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=1 as a bookmark and it's one click away to see news posts.

Edited by Ashywolf

I don't even see them in the hourly drop, nevermind the 5 Minute ones...

Seriously? I haven't seen a drop yet without polishes o.0

I work with an atomic clock though so I refresh right at the drop, that may be why..

There's only one or two for the Alpine and Coast per drop so its easy to miss (and harder to get). I haven't noticed more during the hour drop, not sure if that's reality or if I'm just unlucky.

There's only one or two for the Alpine and Coast per drop so its easy to miss (and harder to get). I haven't noticed more during the hour drop, not sure if that's reality or if I'm just unlucky.

That's the trend I've been noticing, as well.

Just saw one in the Alpine! So they're still dropping. Clicked and got the overburdened message.

I still need a coast one but I am to impatient to wait for someone to grab another egg to move the eggs :B

I'm seeing them a good bit, but not able to catch any. And I just misclicked on a Blue-banded. I know I only clicked once, but I ended up with both the Blue-band and a Trihorn egg. That hurts. Now I have to wait 5 hours before I can hunt again. sad.gif

As I said earlier, I think they are about two-headed lyndwym rarity. They are clearly NOT copper rarity, remember those seemed to absolutely DISAPPEAR for a few weeks after their immediate release. You could not find anyone who actually caught one in the days after their release. These though are clearly dropping, even if in smaller numbers than most releases. You can easily find people with brand new eggs, even if you are having trouble seeing them(unlike the coppers).

I'm seeing them a good bit, but not able to catch any. And I just misclicked on a Blue-banded. I know I only clicked once, but I ended up with both the Blue-band and a Trihorn egg. That hurts. Now I have to wait 5 hours before I can hunt again. sad.gif

It happened the same to me the last week. I've bit them with my vampires and they has both been rejected from my scroll without waiting 5 hours... It's dangerous, but since this is not the first day of relase I don't think it will matter so much if you try to catch more of these in 5 hours or 24 hours. Good luck.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Geez. I only have an Alpine and a Volcano from a trade, and my friend's hunting Coasts for me because my computer seems ready to roll over and die. So it seems like I won't be catching anything myself this release. :|

I still need a coast one but I am to impatient to wait for someone to grab another egg to move the eggs :B

Check the Departures.. ;3

Also, I don't see why Coppers are being brought up. They're not rare, just uncommon. And with those, I've seen them dropping like candy over the past month. I never had a CB, and I managed to get quite a few of them. Maybe they're a bit like Blusangs, but it's still WAY too early to tell, they were JUST released and are in high demand because a lot of people like them.

Seriously guys, check the Departures. I'm seeing so many people say they're having a hard time getting any, but a few of us on the Departures are going to AP because nobody is taking them. :/

Edited by RipPanther1