TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Check the Departures.. ;3

Also, I don't see why Coppers are being brought up. They're not rare, just uncommon. And with those, I've seen them dropping like candy over the past month. I never had a CB, and I managed to get quite a few of them. Maybe they're a bit like Blusangs, but it's still WAY too early to tell, they were JUST released and are in high demand because a lot of people like them.

Seriously guys, check the Departures. I'm seeing so many people say they're having a hard time getting any, but a few of us on the Departures are going to AP because nobody is taking them. :/

Sometimes it depends on luck or maybe internetconnection?! I do not know. But sometimes I see user with loads of CB Metalls in the tradesections or on Eatw. Then I ask my self: I rare see even one - catching is impossible for me, so why can have a single person so many CB Metalls? I asked one and they said they see Metals very often. So I think what do I wrong? (I speak from Silvers, Golds ect not GWs)

Also, I don't see why Coppers are being brought up. They're not rare, just uncommon. And with those, I've seen them dropping like candy over the past month. I never had a CB, and I managed to get quite a few of them.

Maybe they aren't rare now, but they certainly went rare for awhile after the first day of their release. If you didn't get one that day there was no chance for you to get them for months. I mean, NO ONE was getting any. They just disappeared. So I think that is always the fear when a new release comes out.

I honestly don't see Coppers dropping like candy recently, either. I have picked up one or two and traded for a couple, so things are better, but they are still pretty hard to come by for me.

Oh my gosh 4 more hours everyone! When I get off at 10:30 I will see adults!

I've tried to stay awake to see them... but it's too hard for an italian player. When they will be grown up it will be 3.00 AM circa. I give up, I'll check tomorrow sad.gif

Also, I don't see why Coppers are being brought up. They're not rare, just uncommon. And with those, I've seen them dropping like candy over the past month. I never had a CB, and I managed to get quite a few of them. Maybe they're a bit like Blusangs, but it's still WAY too early to tell, they were JUST released and are in high demand because a lot of people like them.

They are brought up because they are a so-called uncommon that is more like a rare(they may not be as rare as the true metals, but I have a hard time calling them simply "uncommon"), and naturally every release someone worries that that they will be as rare as coppers.

They are brought up because they are a so-called uncommon that is more like a rare(they may not be as rare as the true metals, but I have a hard time calling them simply "uncommon"), and naturally every release someone worries that that they will be as rare as coppers.

Honestly coppers seem harder to get then a silver or gold, or maybe i just know nice people lol

When a CB egg trades close to 1:1 with CB metals a year after its release... I'd call that rare. They breed like Uncommons, but in CB they act like Golds and Silvers. In fact, I've seen more CB Golds and Silvers in the Biomes than I've seen CB Coppers.

Otherwise, I agree that its too soon to tell with these guys, especially since there are three color morphs.

Cheers!

C4.

I'm seeing them a good bit, but not able to catch any. And I just misclicked on a Blue-banded. I know I only clicked once, but I ended up with both the Blue-band and a Trihorn egg. That hurts. Now I have to wait 5 hours before I can hunt again. sad.gif

Yup, me too, I even bit one of them and it died. So I've got a wasted egg slot for - what? 24 hours, I think, as well as a censored pygmy egg I have to hang onto until it's abandon-able.

Edited by Ayelldee

I've tried to stay awake to see them... but it's too hard for an italian player. When they will be grown up it will be 3.00 AM circa. I give up, I'll check tomorrow sad.gif

Sleep then lol! They will still be here! /pokes Naruhina/

Not that this is exactly on topic, but FYI, coppers are considered a metal. And also FYI, I know for a fact that they were indeed dropping during that period after they were released that people claim they never saw them (I have some)

On topic, I think the fact that there are three colors of these increase the demand for them considerably, which is part of what makes them harder to catch now. I was going to try for another pair of each color, but with so many people complaining they can't catch any I've decided to wait.

Oh wow, really lost track of time--thought today was Monday and they still had a day before they grew up, haha. Cute hatchies, wondering how the adults look!

Regarding Coppers vs Silvers / Golds (which I consider the only 'true metals' as far as rarity concerned)--I've never considered them close, I can trade for CB Coppers pretty on the fly (sometimes in multiples!) whereas trying to trade for CB Silvers / Golds is a pain in the bum.

If I manage to catch anymore, I will wait 5 hours and start giving them out. I have caught enough to get me started decently. I have to wait till my set has hatched though, since I am egg locked.

On topic, I think the fact that there are three colors of these increase the demand for them considerably, which is part of what makes them harder to catch now. I was going to try for another pair of each color, but with so many people complaining they can't catch any I've decided to wait.

I don't know about the other biomes right now, but I've been hanging out in the Volcano for several hours on a rare hunt. There's been a /bunch/ of garnets. Most of the time, every five minutes, there'll be a few that just linger for a few refreshes.

I've also had no trouble getting eggs from other biomes, so... maybe I'm just fast? But it doesn't seem to be super difficult to catch some.

Yeah, having a really hard time getting things from the coast. Though I do feel I am just having bad luck.

Note to self; stop checking every few hours to see if TJ's hatchlings have grown up yet.

Should be just an hour or two until they mature!

The first orange one is at one hour... but I don't know if he's freezing that one or not.

Edited by DarkDagger

Note to self; stop checking every few hours to see if TJ's hatchlings have grown up yet.

*Obsessively checks TJ's hatchlings every 20 minutes*

Impatience, I haz it.

Thanks to a good friend of mine who's already hatched two of each, I just need one more from the Coast.