TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

There were nine eggs in the first post. Three of each color. Not nine different eggs, just nine in the release post.

You *know* how he likes to be ambiguous. ninja.gif

I finally managed to catch 2 more of each color! And his grow up tonight! Squee!

Finally caught my last Coast egg just a few minutes ago after trying for over 10 hours to get one smile.gif.

I will say the Coast ones are my favorites, so of course they'd be hard to catch xd.png.

Once again, missed out on a release due to not having email notification of the news post despite being subscribed for that explicit purpose, and now it looks like they're going to be on the rare side so I doubt I'll be able to get even a set of each without a lot of difficulty and time (which takes away the fun of it for me).

TJ, thank you for the release and for managing DC and everything, but I'm getting really frustrated and feel less and less like bothering as the months go by. sad.gif And this is coming from someone who has kept myself almost constantly scroll-locked for years.

sadly, you can not properly subscribe to this kind of "Post" - they are something else, "announcements", internally. and that does not send out email notifications.

Meh, also missed this drop, only noticed it now by chance.

How come the last few news had a Facebook-post, but not THIS one? >_> Nevermind, there was. How could I miss it?

Oh well, managed to snag two Volcano- and a Coast-one...

Edited by TheDoggy

My first one will hatch today, it already has a big hole yey!

And tomorrow we'll see the beautiful dragons these must be! biggrin.gif

Grabbed a second set yesterday as soon as my first ones hatched. Can't wait to see these adults!

8 eggs for August, 9 eggs for September.....interesting interesting.

..Though, I only really see them as 3 eggs for september since like >< I mean..3 eggs. Whether they come out male or female........I guess I don't get the point of 9

The males and females have dimorphism, but the hatchies don't. Three eggs for each of the colors. It's simple.

8 eggs for August, 9 eggs for September.....interesting interesting.

..Though, I only really see them as 3 eggs for september since like >< I mean..3 eggs. Whether they come out male or female........I guess I don't get the point of 9

It's three eggs each so he can have a male, a female, and a frozen hatchling.

Is it me - or are the coast ones hardest to catch ?

Meh, also missed this drop, only noticed it now by chance.

How come the last few news had a Facebook-post, but not THIS one? >_> Nevermind, there was. How could I miss it?

Oh well, managed to snag two Volcano- and a Coast-one...

there is a faceook page ???

thanks for the release, are they gonna be rare like the coppers?

Hardest for me as well.

rather got my little coast pair on the first day now x3

I got here pretty late on the first day of release and only managed 5 eggs (and two trios). I hope that I can get at least two alpines after these hatch… I don't like how extremely mixed-in they were by the time I tried to catch them, but I guess it's normal these days.

thanks for the release, are they gonna be rare like the coppers?

I doubt they'll be that rare. There's plenty of eggs to find every 5 mindrop.

I doubt they'll be that rare. There's plenty of eggs to find every 5 mindrop.

I don't even see them in the hourly drop, nevermind the 5 Minute ones...

Edit: It's true what they say: complaining helps... Just got my 2nd one from Alpine smile.gif

Edited by lilysally

I still find them extremely easy to catch. I have not missed a single one that I was trying to catch yet and i tried for each of the three. I even caught one on my phone. The last releases were harder for me...

I'm most excited for the orange one laugh.gif Maybe they will have different adult sprites?

Does anyone else still need an egg from the Coast or Volcano that don't have any yet?

Departures

For now, until the New Release Gifting forum is open, I'm posting a few eggs on the departure forum. Check it in about 4 hours. There will be conditions to getting one. I have 2 Coast and 2 Volcanos that will be on there.

Edited by RipPanther1

My three oldest eggs will hatch in a bit more than two hours. I'm going to earthquake the other four three (gifted one) just because I can. Will post results afterwards.

I noticed that the wiki does not have a sprite for a dead coast egg; I can potentially provide one later...

Edited by DarkDagger

I guess they will be rare.

I think it's a bit too early to say. It needs more time to see how they settle out.