TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Sigh, tried for hours yeterday to no prevail. I haven't a single egg from the new things.. I don't think people will even trade short lin golds for them :/

No true, you mocked a name after Pyralspites was suggested =0

I'm seriously going to feel so stupid if it's not Pyralspites, I'm so convinced!

1.5hours until I can try to get my second coast egg, hoping they haven't gone extinct by then >.<

I am so convinced too. It has to be PyralSpites!

They're not Pyratines. Each variant has its own name but they do have a group name that they're sorting under.

Sorting under PyralSpites as group name and the variant is Alamandine, Pyrope, and Spessartines xd.png It is between Py- and re- (since it is between Pygmy Seawyrm and Red)

Same here I have 3 hours till I can fill up my 7th egg slot with a new release. I have a feeling I may get a miss-click tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

I don't think they'll be as rare as Coppers, btw. Just checked the biomes at the 5min drop and saw a gem (and brine) in coast, a gem in alpine and 2 in volcano. That's still quite much 24hours after the release, I think?

Pyralspite's not the ooonly name I didn't mock ouo

Got one of each and two misclicks I'll have to dump later. rolleyes.gif

Awesome release! These eggs are really beautiful!

I don't think they'll be as rare as Coppers, btw. Just checked the biomes at the 5min drop and saw a gem (and brine) in coast, a gem in alpine and 2 in volcano. That's still quite much 24hours after the release, I think?

Not compared to commons, most commons drop consistently for 2-3 days, sometimes longer. These ones didn't even last a day before other breeds started turning up in the biomes again.

Sorry to everyone who hasn't gotten any, they were really easy to get the hour they came out but once everyone realized they existed you can barely even see them.

Kinda hoping they do turn rare, but that's only because I have 1 of each color. xd.png

Ooh, pretty hatchies. Congrats, TCA (And any other artist(s) that may be hiding on the adult credits tongue.gif)!

I'm a bit confused by their hatchie descriptions, though. Garnets aren't exactly common to find laying around. Where do these hatchies get all those gemstones from? xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Ok, snagged two more, so that's 5. I'm out until about 8 pm when I toss the misclicks. Good luck everyone!

Pyralspite's not the ooonly name I didn't mock ouo

you mean the pyrope (which is the only other name you did not mock) ?

Pyrope is in the PyralSpite group tongue.gif

Enough speculating though since TCA will never say a real yes or no anyways until TJ's hatchies grow up xd.png

They do remind me of gummies, and/or jolly ranchers. I love candy >:3

( I cannot spell today!)

Edited by lollipop00

There was at least one other I didn't mock.

People saying the eggs look like gummies and other edibles, all I see are Puyo Puyo slimes because of the shading. rolleyes.gif

I don't think they'll be rare, and they felt easy to catch to me. I really hope they sparkle or something. Precious minerals would be awesome.

This was the first new release I have ever been a part of, this is fun x3

I still like the orange ones.

Can we calls these Gummies? owo they look in between candy and gemstone

Think they will be uncommon? since people are already scrambling in some biomes

They remind me of the "Tales of" Games gels/gummies.

I saved some names for my dragons based on these gummies. xd.png

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Awesome!

Having no luck with catching them so far sad.gif

*After I posted this, I got one from the volcano, yay ^^

Edited by JuulXhorse

Not compared to commons, most commons drop consistently for 2-3 days, sometimes longer. These ones didn't even last a day before other breeds started turning up in the biomes again.

I'm not so sure about that... the only releases that drop without mixing for that long are holidays, which are special cases. Looking back at the August and May releases, those started mixing after far less than a day (or even less than 12 hours) after the initial drop and I definitely see those breeds in the biomes a lot so they're not rare (Undines, Frostbites, Falconiforms). There's even a suggestion thread to have releases drop without mixing for a full 24 hours, so it's not something that happens often.

~Edit: looks like July releases started mixing in less than a day as well. And those breeds are definitely common.

Edited by Dimar

I'm not so sure about that... the only releases that drop without mixing for that long are holidays, which are special cases. Looking back at the August and May releases, those started mixing after far less than a day (or even less than 12 hours) after the initial drop and I definitely see those breeds in the biomes a lot so they're not rare (Undines, Frostbites, Falconiforms). There's even a suggestion thread to have releases drop without mixing for a full 24 hours, so it's not something that happens often.

Thought for sure the Carmines and Blue-Bandeds lasted for quite awhile, the last Drake release too.

Still feel like these ones went oddly fast once people figured out the release had happened.

Ok then, in my futile attempts at grabbing one of these new guys, I've seen and missed at least twenty now, a CB Gold Wyvern, and accidently grabbed two Duotones, and a Paper. I don't know how to feel about this...

I keep grabbing eggs I don't want while searching for these guys. u.u Finally got one just a bit ago. Sigh, should've kept watch better! Haha.

But the sprites so far are cute, I'm excited for the adults~~ Thanks TJ!

Edit;; and there's two! One from volcano, one from coast.

Edited by WolfLover8

There was at least one other I didn't mock.

I do not feel like going on a goose chase to go found which one you did not mock xd.png (I already did though and all I found was Pyrope and PyralSpite) I may need to investigate more unless somebody from earlier knows something TCA did not mock ?

If a thread is gone, there's a reason for it.

Pyralspites, especially the Pyrope!

quote from someone on dragcave from the thread "Completed list Favorites" back in 2012-2013

So there was a Pyralspites dragon somewhere but now it is gone ? Only time will tell. Cannot wait to see the adults <3

I am going to leave now so people will not throw stuff at me.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ok then, in my futile attempts at grabbing one of these new guys, I've seen and missed at least twenty now, a CB Gold Wyvern, and accidently grabbed two Duotones, and a Paper. I don't know how to feel about this...

keep the paper man O: