TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

We do have moonstone and sunstone dragons already, and those are commons. So these may be commons, but paves the way for more rarer gem based dragons like diamonds, rubys, sapphires, emeralds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I do hope you're right.

But the Coppers were meant to be uncommon, and look where they are now...

Anyway. I think the orange is my favorite out of the three S1 sprites! They really do have that foxlike look.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Yeah okay these are my babies ;3 I bet you'll all love the adults!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Hmm... I'm still betting you sprited one.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Love your sprites!

But all I want to now is what ratio of common (or uncommon) did you make these.

I don't think I ever specified a rarity for these, actually. If I did, I forget ouo

They seem common to me. They don't seem to be behaving any differently than Undines, and those are pretty easy to get. smile.gif I wasn't there for the Copper release so I'm not sure when those stopped flooding the cave.

Edit: Ah, found the topic. Those were mixed right off the bat, so these guys are definitely not going to be the new Coppers as far as rarity goes. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

Oooh they're quite lovely. Isn't garnet the birthstone for September? So... can we expect more birthstone-themed dragons? Because that would be awesome.

Garnet is January. I think Sapphire is September. Hatchies are cute. Congrats, TCA

Oooh they're quite lovely. Isn't garnet the birthstone for September? So... can we expect more birthstone-themed dragons? Because that would be awesome.

Garnet is January. Star Sapphire is September.

Ninja'd by ainisaire ninja.gif

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Cute hatchies! Thanks TCA, I can't wait for adults! biggrin.gif

Also, I don't know if this was disproved or not, but Sapphire is the gemstone for this month; however, blue isn't the ONLY Sapphire color! ;3

Google Sapphire colors..there are reds, oranges, yellows, blues, etc.

Anyways, if they aren't September birthstones/gem.. perhaps they are still some kind of first Gen gemstones to be released, and more to come? That'd be sweet! I mean, look at these color potentials!

user posted image

Edited by RipPanther1

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my gossssssssssssssh the hatchies are adorable! I don't always like the S1 hatchies, but these are precious. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifalot.png

They are so pretty! I am loving these little pretties, they are as gorgeous as their eggs! <3 Job well done, TCA!

Hmm. Some thinking and googling makes me think I've figured out the name, but as I rarely stalk the completed progress list I have no idea how they will look as adults. The red, or third/volcano one, is still my favourite, but it is trickier to tell it apart from the alpine as a hatchling.

Garnet is January.  I think Sapphire is September.  Hatchies are cute.  Congrats, TCA

I've seen many different versions. March is quite often Emerald or Amethyst, for example.

Edit: Hey, is anyone else getting a big label at the top saying which biome you are in?

Edited by MessengerDragon