TJ09

ANSWERED:Time-based egg slot

Add me to those in the "yes" category. I'm an even number lover so 8 slots is a perfect number to me. <3

Goodness, I'd love having an even number of eggslots for Halloween. I hate that its an odd number (not like hate hate, but it does irk me a bit). I usually end up trading off my 7th cause of that.

Has TJ responded to this thread at all since he posted it 6 months ago?

We need an obvious member response on this - a lot of people seem perhaps to have assumed that because it was TJ's idea that it would just happen, since so many of us DO want it, very badly, so the thread sank out of sight and was just recently revived.

If enough people make it obvious that we'd really, really like this, then perhaps TJ'll consider it worth his time and effort putting it in place.

But no, no response so far, and I do hope that the thought hasn't simply passed away...

We need an obvious member response on this - a lot of people seem perhaps to have assumed that because it was TJ's idea that it would just happen, since so many of us DO want it, very badly, so the thread sank out of sight and was just recently revived.

If enough people make it obvious that we'd really, really like this, then perhaps TJ'll consider it worth his time and effort putting it in place.

But no, no response so far, and I do hope that the thought hasn't simply passed away...

TJ has had about 6 months to read this thread and say something about this. Frankly, being left dangling about this pisses me off. There should have been some sort of response long before now. Plenty of positive responses have been around for months. Nothing else on our part should be required. If what's written so far isn't obvious enough, I don't know what to say. I mean, what more does the guy want? A written request or invitation to go ahead with the idea?

In case it isn't obvious enough:

user posted image

Now it's obvious.

smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I mean, what more does the guy want?  A written request or invitation to go ahead with the idea?

user posted image

Sorry for the messy handwriting.

This section isn't here to demand posts or responses from TJ. There is a post in this thread itself IIRC that mentions TJ creating the thread isn't a guarantee this will be implemented. It is, like the other threads here, simply a possibility and up for discussion. All this talk about what TJ is or isn't doing is also off topic.

EDIT: That was a 'subtle' poke to get back on topic. If you have complaints or disagreements, you can PM me or post in forum feedback.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Another eggslot? Don't see why not, support from me. :3

I'm all for this! I'm also for the expansion of the trophies, allowing for more eggs and hatchies. There have been times where the hatchies are the ones that lock me, and not the eggs, LOL! I would be all for more slots, even if they are not as generous with each new tier of trophy. I would be for alternating additional slots as the required amount of dragons goes up, if that makes sense.

I'm all for this!  I'm also for the expansion of the trophies, allowing for more eggs and hatchies.  There have been times where the hatchies are the ones that lock me, and not the eggs, LOL!  I would be all for more slots, even if they are not as generous with each new tier of trophy.  I would be for alternating additional slots as the required amount of dragons goes up, if that makes sense.

TJ was including the 3 extra hatchy slots with the Time Based egg-slot in his Suggestion, if that was one of your concerns?

Not sure if that just applied to the rest of your comment... unsure.gif

TJ was including the 3 extra hatchy slots with the Time Based egg-slot in his Suggestion, if that was one of your concerns?

Not sure if that just applied to the rest of your comment... unsure.gif

Oooh, I didn't see that in the first post, lol! But yeah, that was part of my concern. My thinking was vaguely along the lines of 'more work for more slots.' In other words, future trophies would require even more adult dragons to earn the new trophies.

I had more time to think about what I was trying to say, lol

Well, I'm never going to turn down an extra egg slot. And it'd be nice for users that have been here a while but have particular collections that keep their scroll small.

VampiricOmen greatly approves.

Yes please, this would be a fantastic addition for all players. It gives old players a reward for sticking around for so long, and new players an incentive to keep playing. I won't lose any sleep if it isn't introduced, but in the event that it is, I would appreciate it greatly!

Still want. I really don't see any downsides to this idea, even with 18 pages of discussion, and the sooner it can be implemented, the better. biggrin.gif

Just going to throw in a few words, in tune with the resounding YES I see in this thread. Because... hey, more egg slots, and in a way that's not too unfair I think (a year is not that ridiculously long, and it's a good way to keep people playing). And it gives us an even number of eggs at gold trophy, which would rock. 8 egg slots for the Halloween release, thus allowing us to collect 4 complete pairs without trading? DO WANT.

So, full support from me. wink.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

220% SUPPORT!!! laugh.gif I don't have a whole lot of net time so I'm one of those that's a rather sllllooow collectors and thusly another egg slot is ALWAYS going to be an absolutely AWESOME thing. =happy.gif=

I think it would be nice. smile.gif I was very slow the first couple of years I was on here and didn't get my gold trophy until last year. I can imagine there are plenty of other people on here, and have seen with my own eyes, people who have been on here longer but still do not have their gold trophy. They very much deserve to have another egg slot for their time! happy.gif