TJ09

ANSWERED:Time-based egg slot

Since I've been here since waaaaaay back in 2008, can I have an extra extra eggslot Please?

OMG, it's a sign! Look at the numbers of us still here from 2008! We need 8 egg slots not just for all of the reasons stated, but because the Chronos - going back in time well before they even existed - set this up as a timely hint that the very survival of the universe may depend on our having a balance of 8 egg slots. Clearly, we wouldn't have stayed this long otherwise! ninja.gif (Is it working? unsure.gif )

Yessssss!always up for more eggslots to home more cute little eggs.i really hope TJ actually does give us an extra egg slot for being on dragcave over a year.ive been active on dragcave for less than 4-5 months but i made my scroll 3-4 years ago so i would be really lucky if he brought this new reward in place.

Bumping because...

Yes, please bump. smile.gif

Honestly, I am so ready for this, and have been for a very long time.

Bumping because...

we really need this and this is an awesome idea and haters gonna hate biggrin.gif

3 more hatchy-slots would have really helped with the Halloween Wall which tortured us so terribly while we were locked/saving breeding room... And what about people doomed to only 7 - 3 and 1/2 pairs of - new Halloween eggs and not enough for PB 3rd gens? That's just TOO scary for Halloween!

More and more support! I really love this idea and would *really* like to see it get implemented. Like, soon.

The lack of TJ's response or update on his thoughts on this concerns me. Is there any response from him in this thread other than the initial suggestion of this?

The lack of TJ's response or update on his thoughts on this concerns me. Is there any response from him in this thread other than the initial suggestion of this?

I wouldn't worry. He seldom posts in these threads, and the fact that he made the suggestion is good enough for me.

The big assumption in this statement is that I want to do it.

As the first post says, it was a passing thought that I threw out there. There is absolutely no guarantee it will ever happen.

@ AnanoKimi - Found this on page 10 sad.gif

He also replied on pages 6 and 7

ETA: I've only looked to page 10. Maybe there were more replies after that.

Edited by Eos

YES!!! I'm not going to ask for anything else because if I push it it might not happen and even 1 more egg slot would be like, "Hey, Phoenix, half of your worries are magically gone!" and poof. lol

Well - get to 200 dragons and you WILL have another slot xd.png

Oh, me likey. I likey extra egg slots in general (and 8 just seems like a more, hm, balanced number than 7?), and this would also be a nice way to give a little something to long time players who for whatever reason don't like to collect masses of dragons as well.

I-If I might dare ask, though, could that extra slot be accompanied by a +3 overall holding increase as well? ;o; (so gold trophies could have 8 eggs / 24 total things, for example)

Support + infinity for the original and additional suggestion!

TJ has posted about this before, if there's an increase in egg slots, there is also going to be in increase in hatchie slots:

Also (unrelated to above text): Total (egg+hatchling) count is intrinsically tied to egg count. +1 eggs = +3 total, always.

The post can be found here

If it ever happens, now would be a good time xd.png

Considering the whole thread and in particular some posts, I doubt that TJ will implement this any time soon. Still hopeful for the 10th BDay.

But I'm also hopeful for release of CB Prizes and previous CB Holidays in the cave and hopeful for a bunch of new releases and hopeful for new rares. I'm a wishful-thinking kind of guy and I assume I will be quite disappointed.

Edited by SullenCat

TJ, I really wish you wouldn't throw ideas like this out and get us all excited and then just leave us hanging! sad.gif