Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

I won't be able to post for quite a while, busy the whole day. I'll post later tonight on any duels I'm in.

SeaCat, should I write a list of spells for my character? I dunno, others are doing it and mine's pretty vague.

Okay, Melomancer!

Hmm. Well, it's a good way to make sure you keep your powers limited, kind of. So if you want to, sure.

I wonder if Voltage is up for a duel. I mean, both of us can be lightning users- how will that play out?

I would be up to it though i may not post really fast i get distracted a lot between other role plays, face book, league of legends, work, etc.but i would post often enough i guess i actually post relatively quick when i'm not on league.

Six and a half hours.

That's how long I took on this.

Have a map.

I'm not changing the rooms around; Sorry. And that one has no traps marked in it. The traps can be wherever you feel like they should be.

I have two more floors to do. But I have no inspiration left in me. At all. All I know is that the second floor will have a library.

Hmmm sea, dh had a room she was in that was large, dark, specially locked and contained a dangerous box I'll have her get back to later xd.png

So you're aware

...I can't remember everything. ^^' It can be large anyways? xd.png (It's larger then the lab. Kind of.)

Ha... That's because I didn't wanna have a line of empty rooms... It's still kind of a WIP, because if anyone else joins, I'll have to add their names in.

Okay. I have the second floor and the basement to finish. Then I should be done with that island. I'll have to get the tunnel map, too. And then two other islands. This is going to be a lot easier now.

Basements. Basements are scawy ;-;

Lighter note: Just gonna build the Distortion World arena in Minecraft. Now, off to kill an Enderdragon.

I like basements. Oh. Don't go into the basement, also, because it's probably haunted. If you decide to, anyways, then don't go down when Reina's missing. Just. No. There's a 10% chance she'll be there. And a 90% chance she's on a different island, or in the tunnels.

Have fun with building it. xd.png

Hey sea lovely castle but I feel like I should remind you that Simon (who I don't think you listed) has an aquarium the size of a small reef system in his room...

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE. *slams head against wall* I forgot Giratina, too! Ack!

...Can they have rooms on the second floor? ;-;

Third floor it is. xd.png

Basement is being worked on right now... Then second floor... Third floor will be easy... Then the other two islands, the tunnels, and a map to navigate from island to island.

Anyone wanna battle me?

You get to choose the arena and I don't care who chooses weapons.

Just keep in mind I can't post 24/7 but I probably can post throughout the day roughly smile.gif

I'm bored half the time, I'd be content to face you in combat. You'll have to give me a bit to look over arenas and whatnot. I'm in school ATM. Give me until ~8:00PM EST tonight and I should have all that figured out

I assume someone needs to moderate as well?

I'm always at school now Master wink.gif so I understand.

And yes probably.

Who wants to mod a bottle battle!!??

...Bottle? xd.png

I'm up for it, if you two don't mind. ^^

...Wooden Puzzle Arena... Huh... That'd be weird.

EDIT: I'm up for modding the battle, that is. (That sounds weird.)

Edited by seacatsmew

Aw frell, DH you are going to crush me

Will get to the arena and stuff after I eat

Right, so We're doing Aerial, because censorkip.gif yeah putting myself at an insane disadvantage

What's with the weapons anyway?

Also, just in case, can I have my flight machine? Basically it takes my shadow construct energy and converts it into a pair of shadowy angel wings, but nullifies any other use of the shadow while active

Edited by MasterWeavile898

*had a minor heart attack*

Master your avatar scared me xd.png I thought you and Sea had the same one (I saw that wrong- but you know, it happens) and I was like "WHEN"

then I realized.

Not entirely sure what's with the weapons.

Oh Sea!! I misplaced my dragon list... being away I had forgotten to send it to you even though I've forgotten if you still need the rest of them for that rp.

And another Oh Sea!! Not to take Silver's job away, but, if we're creating a list of weapons, I'd be happy to do that biggrin.gif (similar to the Arena's one with the same color coding and everything) and add in my own if I'm allowed, otherwise i'd be happy to just create a list.

...Why would I have a human avatar/Snow have a cat avatar? o_o

Just pick weapons. Pick them.

I don't think it matters if I get the dragons or not. We have a lot of them. But more is always better, or so I've heard.

You can make a list of weapons if you want. xd.pngIt's volunteer work in my eyes.

EDIT: Also, about the flying machine, as long as it's okay with DH.

Edited by seacatsmew

I can take that as my weapon if you like, it's not like I could wield anything but a dagger (dagger vs. dragon, dagger vs. dragon, dagger vs. yeah, dragon wins)

Also, how could Lux scare you, DH? ohmy.gif It's not like she's one of the best mages in the game or anything...

Oh, and DH we could go ahead and go without weapons too, as I said I can't use much. And you're a dragon

Edited by MasterWeavile898