Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

But Pokemon, MP. Pokemon. : D

Okay, SL, Melomancer, and MP; You've all been added to the list!

Now, I have to finish gathering up all the forms and such. And then I'll start writing everything down for the Mystery Mission. After all, I can't write a wall of text within an hour normally. Okay, I lied, I can write 3+ pages in an hour normally.

Signups will stop by September 12, 12:30 PM(UTC). Or whenever I remember. Or if I think we have enough people.

EDIT: Okay, gathered all the forms finally, next up is duels. Then Mystery Mission. Then everything else.

EDIT2: Mystery Mission next!

Edited by seacatsmew

Can I join the mystery mission?

I can help with the list of duels, if you want, Sea.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Of course you can join. ^^

Nah. I got it all down now. Thanks for the offer, though!

You're added, DH!

...What I just learned: I'm not all that good at describing things. And I need to stop putting blades on everything.

I will sign up for the mystery mission (probably as Giratina or Glitchlord, but meh)

Okay, adding you on in a moment, DarkShinyLugia.

...The arena I've chosen... Just... No. Um, quick warning now: Don't attack the arena. I think you all deserve to know that much.

Personal opinion: We have too many alternate forms/characters/different people to keep track of easily sleep.gif

Piggybacking: especially if you're not here 24/7 to see what goes where and only so often.

*flies away to do homework and not be eaten by zombies*

One floor member is turned....

Okay, adding you on in a moment, DarkShinyLugia.

...The arena I've chosen... Just... No. Um, quick warning now: Don't attack the arena. I think you all deserve to know that much.

I guess... I guess....

I WILL JUST HAVE TO ATTACK THE ARENA MUAHAHAHA

It probably means I won't be using Glitchlord.

*abjures cuffs*

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

...Well, you can't say I didn't warn you, if you do. ^^'

*cuffs DarkShinyLugia*

We have 18 duelers, 8 characters, 5 dark forms, 1 light form, and overall? 38 forms. ^^ That's not that many, actually.

We also have 10 duels, not including the MM one, that I know of. 3 completed, 7 in progress.

EDIT: Yes, I keep track of it all. The numbers should be correct.

Edited by seacatsmew

*le might join, just very confusing* Could someone clarify how exactly to do this? Thanks. smile.gif

We have 18 duelers, 8 characters, 5 dark forms, 1 light form, and overall? 38 forms. ^^ That's not that many, actually.

We also have 10 duels, not including the MM one, that I know of. 3 completed, 7 in progress.

EDIT: Yes, I keep track of it all. The numbers should be correct.

That's actually a lot. Especially if most are played by the same people. It gets confusing. 38 forms is a ton. If each was played by one new person, that'd be a very lot of people. The thread would have a hard time to handle.

But, as I said, it was my personal opinion.

I also may fear it may be confusing for other players who might join. A spattkens amount of people are playing, and a kalmett of characters are played by those same people. Especially if they're alternate forms...

I've noticed over time that people with tons of characters (more than 3 at least) easily unintentionally make other players confused. And not just me (cuz I'm usually pretty good at it- just not being around as often as i want doesn't help), but others.

Urge! xd.png Okay, what do you need explained? There's a lot of stuff, after all.

Also, confusing people is fun.

... I have 7 forms and I'm thinking of killing some off again Most people only have two at the most. Or three. I could always go shove the 'extra' characters into a Google Docs, because that might make it less confusing. Hmm. Would it help? I don't know this is the longest thread I've ever made

Ok, so... what exactly is this? Like, a roleplaying, CPA oriented mosh pit? or something else?

*waves at Urge* Hello there! Didn't see you xd.png

Sea: Might help. Right now it's rather confusing to see a super super long list....

And 2 or 3 I feel should be the max. It gets confusing for new members and old members alike... and more often the people actually playing them

(I do only say this from experience... been here since 2008- I know my ways of the trade... I'm so guilty of this in my 'younger years' of rping... just trying to help smile.gif )

If anything, I can offer assistance in ordering it up a bit... in my free time of course.

And Urge! I'd help explain, but as far as the Castle goes I've got no clue.

As far as Duels: It's rping. Rping fighting basically. Stylistic, for fun, clashing of the characters. It's titled CPA Duels cuz some were started in CPA and that's against the rules there.... so... here this thread lies.

You make a sheet.

You get accepted.

You challenge someone else to a duel (anybody).

You both pick out Arena (there's a list) and weapons, or one picks out one and the other the other option not yet picked.

Someone makes the thread.

You both duel using the Arena and the weapons to your advantage, trying to kill the other player.

There's a referee sometimes. They make the battles fair.

Whoever wins the fight gets a point.

You use that point to exchange for prizes... which may be badges or specialty items.

That help?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Here it is:

Username: urge101

Nicknames: Urge, Urginator, The Urge Master, Great Overlord. Or just Urge.

Species: A turtle. A big one.

Looks: It's a green turtle, with spikes on his back.

Powers: Is very heavy, yet nimble. Can shoot slippery substance out of his eyes, and can shoot glitter out of nose.

Skills: Very tough (shell keeps him protected!)

Preferred Weapon: bludgeoning weapons, such as baseball bats, 2x4's, bricks, etc...

Other: Is this ok?

Edited by urge101

...Hmm. It's basically a place for RP dueling. It was made because of dueling in CPA, so I guess? Kind of? This is just the HQ, though. The Castle is a random RP for this all.

To put it simply, and hopefully in a way that makes sense, it's where people(and animals and such) can gather to duel.

Yeah, DH has a better explanation. xd.png

Ahh but now I don't know which ones to kill off I have plans for them all. Well, I think I'll just shove Sel back into the tunnels so she can keep the islands up and I'll pretend she never existed in the first place.

I have them all sorted, kind of, in OpenOffice, anyways, Not alphabetically but... ^^'

I'm so used to playing 10+ characters. xd.png And switching between them all easily. Nalom and Nalom 2 taught me how to, considering I had 50+ characters. Anyways, I'll go put a rule like that down. (Okay, existing characters are going to be an exception in some cases.)

EDIT: Ninja'd already. o_o

EDIT2: Okay, I'll add your form up soon, Urge! ^^

Edited by seacatsmew

I CHALLENGE SOMEONE TO A DUEL!

Wait, forgot my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Eh, don't need 'em.

But really.

You might be used to it Sea. Others are not. I've whittled my own down from a a bunch of characters I used to play, to a select few that I've developed and love to play where they fit. And if none fit for a rp, I only then make a new character and usually don't use them again.

It helps. A lot. In the long run.

DSL. I'm up for it if you are.

Let's go! *arceus battle music*

(I would so do this on the Distortion World. STOP PROCRASTINATING, ME!)

Yu-Gi-Oh. Just. I have to add you to a list because that just made my day. I am crying tears of joy. ;-;

Wait a catnip-coated human-flavored second made of pudding, this is page 49. WHAT. More tears of joy.

EDIT: Back to the point and such, this is what I have. Will it work?

Edited by seacatsmew

Yu-Gi-Oh. Just. I have to add you to a list because that just made my day. I am crying tears of joy. ;-;

Wait a catnip-coated human-flavored second made of pudding, this is page 49. WHAT. More tears of joy.

EDIT: Back to the point and such, this is what I have. Will it work?

Your tears are delicious. (All tears are delicious, be it tears of pain, tears of sorrow, or Algalon's tears.)

It'll work.

Okay, does that mean I'm ready for a DUEL?!?!?! Any takers???

@DarkShinyLugia you're duel should be in the shadow realm xd.png

Can I see your character sheet, Urge? And I might duel with you, depending on how much time I have.