Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Castle = CPA Duels Castle = RP for random characters and ourselves. It's also where all duels are planned, the information is stored, and where people sleep when they're here. xd.png It's a floating island with a castle on it, and I'm making maps of it.

Does that make any sense?

Oh, just don't go onto the second floor. Reina's pet is there. He isn't very friendly.

I was going to say I would so do that, but Addy says that's a bad idea and I promised her I'd start listening to her advice

Still, might I drop by then?

You should probably drop by. Also, did anyone notice the Homestuck reference I made in my last post? (Who is voltage?) nvm

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

What if there were an arena based on the Distortion World, where you could run up walls and the gravity would fluctuate? Some platforms would be paper-thin, others could stretch for a mile (kilometer?). Giratina would be banned from dueling in it, but she could control the gravity anyway. (best ref?)

Yes.

I want this to happen.

Sea! Do I have to add anything to the weird document I made about Arenas?

Not that I saw. ^^

WAIT A SECOND WE SHOULD HAVE A WEEPING ANGEL ARENA. It'll give me nightmares, but that's not the point. The lights will flick on and off and in each corner will be a weeping angel. And they'll move closer. Until either someone wins, escapes, or they get to them.

I'm scared of weeping angels.

...Um, come on the back of a griffon, on a air balloon, or already be on the island somewhere. xd.png

Right... I don't think I have any old jokes about traveling... I'll think of something

What's a weeping angel? Please describe it as subtly as you can, you've gotten me freaked out from trying to imagine it >_<

Really?

Also, the Distortion World is mostly an abyss, with a reflection of the normal world far above. The platforms are blue and black with a purplish-pink "ground", but many of the platforms are just blue. Flying is allowed, but discouraged by the changing gravity.

^^ I did my job whale then

*i did my job w) (ale t) (en

because obviously.

*Cough* I'm not a Peixes, I don't do )(s and -Es and stuff

Also, poofed it now, just a link

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Nah, you're a Peixes. It's obvious.

...Honestly, though. Weeping Angels arena sounds fun. Until everyone dies.

So... What are weeping angels? SeaCat just got me too scared to touch the link owo

They're angels, that look like stone when you're looking at them. When you're not looking at them, or can't see them (notably flickering lights, which they can cause, and blinking), they move really fast and try to kill you.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I don't think they're that scary looking. Their face looks kinda like they have extreme constipation fury.

They're not very scary. It's really just the jump scare that made that picture bad right there

Some corrections/additions on Weeping Angels (I'm a huge Whovian by the way). 1: They quantum lock, not turn to stone. When in this state the do not exist. 2: They kill you by sending you back in time to live yourself to death while they feed on your time energy. Unless they need someone to speak for them. Then they rip out your brain and use you as a "mouthpiece". 3: They are not angels. That is merely a chosen form. They can use others. 4: They can make other things into Angels, killing or destroying them in the process. If you record one, the image in the recording becomes and Angel and can materialize outside the recording to kill you. They can do the same to your brain as well (it kills you as the Angel uses your brain to materialize itself).

I'm a Peixes. KN-E-EL B-EFORE YOUR -EMPR-ESS. No actually. Uh. Sorry. I'm a Mage of Breath, though. Someone else as well, although I can't remember who.

hey I'm a Mage of Breath too what the heck TE

That was Pi. xd.png

Also, Koala, I hope we've made you scared of the arena. I'm not sure how, but my fear of the Lonely Assassins is gone right now... Huh. Actually, I know how.

Okay. I have no idea how often I'll be online tomorrow... But it's 11:08 PM and I need sleep. Night.

Edited by seacatsmew