Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

user posted image

IT IS DONE!

...well, that took me 5 minutes.

The large (3x3) platform in the back is a starting platform. The smaller one is a normal platform.

Giratina stands on the spire, and the table in the middle is a weapons table.

Of course my tears are delicious.

Yeah, you can go duel. xd.png

Anyways, nice, DSL!

Okay, also, are you using Giratina for the Mystery Mission, or...? 'Cause I need to know so I can start planning it all. xd.png

Okay. That means I can finish part of the MM thing. ^^

Oh. Also. On the 50th page, I might randomly spout either nonsense or hints about the Mystery Mission. Or both. Both is always good. Well, we'll see if we get to page 50 before the 12th!

Should have done it on the 42nd page

Quickly, we must get to the 50th page!

Toppage gets cuffed anyway.

NEVERMIND.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

i handcuff you! With a dragon! Dragoncuffs!

Also, I seem to have run down with a cold first day of classes. D: I guess I'll be posting less.

WHAT YES.

Wait how.

Nicely done, TUM. Also, hopefully you get better soon. :c

Nonsense or sense, nonsense or sense? Hmm.

Well, here, have a riddle, because I like riddles.

A ring of allies and enemies alike. Work together and you'll be alright.

A chain of secrets and a weapon for each, escape is what you'll need in order to reach-

Okay, stopping now, my riddles are horrible. xd.png

Anyways, chains and rings and numerous things. Ha.

This is why I'm not allowed to make riddles, because that may or may not be nonsense. It sounds like nonsense. It isn't.

Silver List (Has helped out lots of times)

~DarkShinyLugia~

I feel helpful.

And I can see where the riddle is going.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Okay, so, ring. That could mean a circular arena. And you mentioned to not attack the arena, so maybe the arena is alive, or is moving? And as for ring... Is it a ouroborous? Giant sky snake that moves around in a circle?

Well, I can answer questions. xd.png

Moving? Alive? Hmm, maybe it is. No one's ever figured that out...

Ouroborous, giant sky snake? Nope.

Have another random half riddle rhyming thing. Have a hint.

Twelve eyes watch the ring, oh where could they be?

Memories say nothing, who could it be?

A note lies on the table, along with some keys...

...Nonsense or sense? I have no idea. xd.png

Just saying Sea you shouldn't end a line with the same word tongue.gif

I agree wholeheartedly with DH about multiple characters! I guarantee half of them won't even be used in the actual duels. Personally I find it difficult to rp multiple characters in one rp (for this I made the exception because I'd use them seperatley for duels). Seacat you have 5 characters, phoenix you have 4 not to mention the majority are alternate forms making them pretty much pointless just a way to give your character different abilities (I essentially only have two, one is the same character but with different abilities and the other is like the evil twin kind... but not that evil...)

Speaking of which I'm gonna role with Simon for this mission.

Also Lugia, you should know this, in giratinas world they are the serpantine form... how can they stand on a tower if they don't have legs?

Yeah, that's why I stopped role playing in the castle. It's too confusing, and I don't really find that keeping track of everything is worth my time and the headache it causes.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Same. It got confusing and moved so fast that I just decided: screw it, I'll just fall into a coma right here at this table without getting my sandwich.

The Castle's kind of died anyways. *shrugs*

I'm not good at rhymes, okay? xd.png

I have seven if you include my dark and shadow forms. c: I'm also going to go shove Selene down into the tunnels, so if you'll excuse me... Now then, where'd I put my scythe?

Also, I'll use mine in duels whenever anyone wants me to. See, I only respond to people actually challenging me, and not just looking for a duel, because I'm lazy. ^^' Then they can choose what form. I wanna do a Team Battle with all of my characters. I've been planning one for a bit, actually, because I can guarantee they'll start attacking each other. But that's just me.

And actually 3 of my forms are almost the same I guess. Some upgraded stuff, but...

Fun fact: Reina is actually in a book I'm writing. Well, two of them. Seali, Ealis, and Alise are for whenever I decide to be myself. Carrion and King are my normal characters. Well, Carrie's my muse. And Selene is now shoved into the tunnels because she has no use.

On a completely random note, I miss Nalom. :c ...We should have a Nalom-themed arena <3 (Anyone who actually knew me 2 to 3 years ago should know about this, kind of.)

OKAY. WELL. I'm impatient. So, I think the signups might close soon, because I'm excited for this MM. I've been planning it for a while, actually. Which is never a good sign, trust me on that. Speaking of the MM, I have writing to do!

Can I see your character sheet, Urge? And I might duel with you, depending on how much time I have.

Username: urge101

Nicknames: Urge, Urginator, The Urge Master, Great Overlord. Or just Urge.

Species: A turtle. A big one.

Looks: It's a green turtle, with spikes on his back.

Powers: Is very heavy, yet nimble. Can shoot slippery substance out of his eyes, and can shoot glitter out of nose.

Skills: Very tough (shell keeps him protected!)

Preferred Weapon: bludgeoning weapons, such as baseball bats, 2x4's, bricks, etc...

Other:

There you go. smile.gif

Also, oooh, I sign up for the Mystery Mission!!

Edited by urge101

Okay, made a few changes, you're signed up for the MM, urge!

I finished the text thing, also. Finally... Ignore the red glowing eyes, unless you want to be stabbed. She's not in a good mood.

DarkShinyLugia, would you be interested in a battle with your Corsola form?

I would love to do a battle as Corsola.