Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Let's go! *arceus battle music*

(I would so do this on the Distortion World. STOP PROCRASTINATING, ME!)

Still up for it?

Ok where we wanna hold it again? You can go ahead and make the thread too smile.gif

Weapons or no? I'm fine with either.

Oh. Now that I think of it, I had Koala set as Trampoline... I never asked xd.png

Maybe Distortion World? (There are more platforms than in the picture.)

Glitchlord doesn't use a weapon mostly, it's your preference.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Oh. Now that I think of it, I had Koala set as Trampoline... I never asked xd.png

Huh? Sorry, I don't get this sentence ^^;

Do you want me to write the intro? Just PM me your weapon and I'll put it together; I'm recycling mine.

I think Trampoline is nice. Yes.

OH CRAP! Forgot to mention; Glitchlord is in Normal form. Which has to do with DH's duel.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

DSL: Go ahead and make the thread if you want smile.gif I'm good without weapons.

Unless you want me to make the thread. I don't mind smile.gif

Started thread.

I may be late to post until ~4 PM EDT tomorrow. Lousy stupid school.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Lugia did you see my query about your distortion world arena?

And seacat thats why it died you kept introducing new characters all played by you so no one had any idea what was going on! I would have liked to rp but by the time Simon got approved it all got confusing.

Sure. Do you want to start the thread?

Fine by me. I'm just beginning, so you're gonna need to help me out, lol.

..OMG Urge is alive?!

Well, wait, is Darkrai a living being? It's not a Ghost type, but it's still kinda spirit-y. Hmmmmm...

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Also Lugia, you should know this, in giratinas world they are the serpantine form... how can they stand on a tower if they don't have legs?

The reason she can stand is that she forces herself into the human form.

Does giratina even have a human form? Besides, if it was in the other form, it could still sorta stand by lying on the tower and rearing up its front section.

No giratinas don't normally have human form.

Sea, out of curiosity, did you ever see my explanation of why I'm pretty sure the snow won't melt? It's somewhere in here....

Giratina also has no gender, not to be sexist or anything but I'm pretty sure only heatran has a gender.

But yeah giratinas only have their quadrupedal form and the snake form, and they can't control it they are always snake in the distortion world and when the pass into the normal world they are forced into the quadruped form.

I don't think it matters if her giratina has a human form. No Pokemon has a canon human form. But this is fiction (well, fan fiction), and utter and complete randomness. Same for gender... But usually people give a Pokemon with no gender a gender to avoid calling them an it, right?

I never thought of giratina as a girl if I'll be honest... of the three Sinnoh dragons Dialga seems the most feminine to me.

Huh, very true. To be honest, giratina seems the least feminine to me... Out of the Creation trio, I mean.

Nevr thought of Giratina as a female myself. But, I'm interested to see where it goes.

I always thought of Palkia as the female out of them. Dialga seems too much like a hard-edge to me. And Giratina... well, he's my favorite xd.png and I like to play him sometimes when I get the chance in rps. I like causing methodical chaos.

Seriously? Palkia...? Never mind, different perspectives and all that... In order of most feminine to least, for me, it's Dialga, Arceus (trio master, so he/she/whatever technically counts), Palkia, Giratina.

Btw, has TE told you guys how she's been banned from DC by her mother? She can't even go on with her phone anymore...

Edited by SoiledLove

OKAY. GIVE ME A SECOND.

I always refer to Arceus as a 'she' for some reason. Dialga's male to me. Giratina is... I don't even know, and Palkia's also questionable. Lugia's female to me, Ho-oh's male, and Latias and Latios have genders, too, MP! xd.png

Xerneas reminds me of some gentleman for some reason, also. o_o

Oh. And because of a RP, I now see Mewtwo as female. Non-Mega-Evolved Mewtwo, that is. This is why I'm not allowed to give genders to Pokemon.

Yeah, DH, I saw. ^^

Ah, really? She has? :c That's horrible...

Okay, anyways, last day of signups. Or I can just start the duel now. Whatever you'd prefer. I have it all written down, after all...

Anyways, I have an urge- *stops and looks around* -to make characters, so if anyone needs me, I'll be working on a RP. I'm also gonna be doing stuff today. Like playing SSBB and getting ideas from that. And doing 9 hours of homework.