Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

I personally think this image is freakier than the angry face... watch as she stares into your soul!

Hey seacat its fine for when in the castle Simon to have abnormal strength (like trips and falls through a brick wall without hurting himself kind of strength)?

@MP: Yeah, that's fine. Just don't be stronger then Reina. xd.png You'd be surprised at how strong she is...

HERE. HAVE A OUTSIDE MAP.

It's 1500x1500. No it isn't. It's around 800x800.

I have a interior map to work on because I realized I HAVE TOO MANY DOORS.

EDIT: Laptop, don't you post without me letting you! x_x

But seriously I have about two doors on the interior map and I refuse to draw another bridge.

EDITEDIT: Oh. The map's some weird number. Well then.

Edited by seacatsmew

Ok. I'm going to have Death react occasionally, to tell you if he's amused, bored, or about to kill you. xd.png

I want to draw something like a map. But I suck at drawing maps. I'll go draw the blizzard arena and fix my floating human I guess.

I just want to point out a weeping angel arena would be pretty stupid. Who wants to rp I blinked...

What if... An opposite arena was done? As in, if you look at them, they (or something else) slowly moves closer to you, so you always have to look at your opponent.

Aahhhhh Melomancer, you post so fast. I'm too lazy to keep up to your pace, sorry if I'm making you wait.

@serce: That's a better idea then the normal Weeping Angels. xd.png

Okay, Arena Choices and Weapon Choices are in, along with a description of the weapons, so... I'm gonna go make the thread for the Team Battle.

And DH I can't thank you enough for adding a link to the arenas to the top of the OP.

Anyways, posting the battle, working on a map, working on two three forms, and then I'm done for a while. ^^'

Fighter needs to meet King. They have too much in common -- heck, the only difference is their size difference. biggrin.gif

Getting ready to move in tomorrow, so I'll finally get that Castle introduction up this weekend.

You're welcome Sea?? .... smile.gif

Anything I can do to help. I'm trying to find time to post... reliably... and that isn't going so well xd.png

King is willing to go to every single room, introduce himself, and continue doing that for the whole day, even if the person starts yelling at him. He'd continue to smile. So, I have a feeling they'll meet. xd.png

Also, I shall finish the interior map soon. I have to move EVERYTHING around because I messed up, and then re-position everything... xd.png

I'm just happy no one seems to have problems with the outside map so far. ^^'

EDIT: NINJA.

I sit around all day and play video games. Speaking of which, I need to go finish collecting all the Stray Beads in Okami.

Edited by seacatsmew

Couple questions before I enter

First or third person? And is there some kind of castle description lying about, or mustr I wing it?

Well, the castle has a picture and a map. The interior is basically like in Harry Potter. The interior map is being drawn. ;-;

Doesn't matter. I always use first for myself, but lots of people use third because it's easier.

EDIT: Toppage!

Edited by seacatsmew

...I know absolutely nothing of Harry Potter

I assume the picture and map are on the castle thread?

I use first for Silver, first for Revlis in the castle, third for Gold Star, and third for Delta. I meant to use first for Gold Star though. Revlis and everyone else but Silver go third person in duels unless I feel like making them first.

The picture is. The map will be, soon. xd.png

Have a hallway.

I'm almost done with the improved forms for King and Carri. Carrion's needs to be finished, because her history part is empty, but it's better then nothing!

I use first for myself and third for everyone else, castle or not. c:

On the color /monochrome team battle, sorry if I'm holding you guys up. I've drafted it out, and I promise I'll post tomorrow.

A sea can I get another catchup of whats been happening in the castle? I've decided I'm just going to ignore anything Marcus has done and just restart...

EDIT: Is the spear/staff a spear inside a staff? I really don't understand, also Silver you should have the cord for the bow be able to be unslung otherwise its pointless as a sword because the cord will prevent you from moving it around.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

It is able to be unslung, it turns into a bracelet thing. I forgot to mention that. Yeah, a spear staff is just a spear inside of a staff.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Erm, recaps are a bit hard to give right this moment. I'm on a 2DS and I really don't like having to go onto the internet on it because it doesn't like the internet much.

Then Alise shall randomly forget everything within that amount of time. xd.png

Okay, switching to laptop soon...

A bracelet? Care to explain, while the descriptions are very good for describing them aesthetically, I hate to criticize but for functionality they weren't as effective as I would have liked... with the exception of the shield, a heavy metal shield tis excellent.

But thanks I'll get onto posting now.

EDIT: Ninjacat!

Hey sea can you check what colour Simons text is for me on the main post?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix