Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Teal. Simon is Teal.

...Probably. (Silver, DH, Melo, MP?)

Okay, recap...

Delta is now gathering all the Silvers. Gold Star is currently hiding behind Reina, who is with voltage and King.

Carrion(who cannot be touched right now because of that curse of hers) is bringing me to Ealis(?) all while grumbling to herself.

Ealis is... Um... No idea.

Alise is sitting around.

DH and a Charizard are fighting. Koala's watching. Or was.

TE is waiting on me for a map. ^^'

SL is with TE. The two are just in the hallway. With... Kozuki, I think her name was? There might be more. i don't know.

Silver's sleeping on a Wailord.

Dark SL(whose name I cannot remember) is picking a lock... Or something.

And I seriously cannot remember anything else : D

I probably won't be around much this weekend. Homework, plus going home for fireworks and everything.... it's kinda crazy...

oh and my friends at home are planning to "kidnap" me even though I've only been gone for two weeks xd.png

Ha. It's time to duel. xd.png(I have a feeling not many of you will get the joke. Or no one will.)

Of course now I want a Duel Monster-themed arena. x_x WAIT YES WE SHOULD HAVE ONE. Please? : D

Silver, how about creating that duel thread? I'm pretty sure I pm'd you weapons and arena.

As well, can you ref for us Seacat?

Sure. ^^

...I'm planning a Mission Duel... Except no one will know anything about it until I finish it. And even then, it might be kept a secret for a while. (I only mention this because otherwise I'll forget.)

I can't do anything in Okami at the moment... And this new Mission Duel will be completed in... Um... A month or two? Maybe. Depends on how much I procrastinate.

...If busy means sitting on a chair, watching anime that I could watch later, reading a book that I've read before, and contemplating playing a video game, Then I'm definitely busy. ^^' (I have too much time on my hands. I might go write a book.)

Actually, it's more because I have no ideas minus standing there. I'm waiting for Silver to respond, seeing as she's Orochi.

Anyways, no need to apologize, because you aren't bugging me. c:

This is always open. ^^ ...Okay, for now, at least. Anyways, to answer your question, yup!

I should really add that somewhere...

Bracelet thing as in it wraps around your wrist. Also, my phoenix form isn't actively on fire. I'm warm to the touch etc. but, I'm not actually on fire.

Sorry about not doing anything today, I was busy making this: http://imgur.com/MJXJs8D

I'll reply and write the descriptions for the thread in a moment.

Awesome!

Username: shadow_claw

Nicknames: Claw

Species: shadow being

Looks: Look at how cool I am

Powers: Can sink into shadow/travel in shadows, mild shape-shifting, can make weapons out of darkness

Skills: Being a shadow, she is usually unharmed by physical attacks (such as a sword swung at her). Is this only the case when in a shadow form and not exposed to light.

Preferred Weapon: she usually uses weapons she materializes out of shadow.

Other: her favorite forms are that of a Wolf, dragon, and Owl

Bracelet thing as in it wraps around your wrist. Also, my phoenix form isn't actively on fire. I'm warm to the touch etc. but, I'm not actually on fire.

Sorry about not doing anything today, I was busy making this: http://imgur.com/MJXJs8D

I'll reply and write the descriptions for the thread in a moment.

Eh, I'm leaving you on fire in the post, unless you want me to change it. I'm pretty sure you said something about ending on fire or something, and to have a heat barrier hot enough to keep the snow away from you, you'd pretty much need a fire anyways.

Ok, whatever then. I didn't say anything about ending on fire...

Also, I meant to post this with my duel reply, but I'll just say it here. Seacat, Revlis is able to sense Alise because the other dimension is connected to to normal dimension. All living things show up there, even semi alive things or camouflaged things.

Awesome!

Username: shadow_claw

Nicknames: Claw

Species: shadow being

Looks: Look at how cool I am

Powers: Can sink into shadow/travel in shadows, mild shape-shifting, can make weapons out of darkness

Skills: Being a shadow, she is usually unharmed by physical attacks (such as a sword swung at her). Is this only the case when in a shadow form and not exposed to light.

Preferred Weapon: she usually uses weapons she materializes out of shadow.

Other: her favorite forms are that of a Wolf, dragon, and Owl

So, when she's a shadow, she can't be hit by attacks? Hmm... Can she attack when she's a shadow? And can she change forms whenever?

Okay.

(For those who don't know) Alise is alive, but she has no body heat, nothing can (normally) detect her heartbeat, she has no aura... She has to breathe and everything, but she's basically my shadow, so... ^^' She isn't classified as completely alive. If that makes any sense.

...I seriously need to finish Reina's form. It's so weird calling her Reina. Or Mari. x_x But I have her species information all gathered up finally.

EDIT: Alise isn't my dark side, not really.

Edited by seacatsmew

She can be hit as a shadow, there just had to be some form of light in the room. Even the smallest bit of light allows her to be hit. If there's no light at all in the room, she usually just dissolved upon contact of a weapon. Magic can hit her at any time, and is not dependent on the light in the room

Okay, added up, then! ^^

Hmm. That means my magic won't affect her at all if there isn't light. xd.png I make and manipulate mirrors, so... It's technically physical. Unless I reflected light at her. I have to try that with someone.

I seriously need to finish the lists of mirror magic. x_x

EDIT: SILVERSILVERSILVER is Revlis still in the pillows? I have to know.

Edited by seacatsmew

I called the jam a "mimetic microbe mimicking the human food;Jam" @_@. Sometimes I get too in character...

You can never be too in character.

Also, I'm still drawing the Distortion World arena. Abyss with many platforms and the ability to fly dictated by whether or not gravity works in your favor?

Hey Silver and Superspawner, can I ref your match? I'm not an official referee or anything, but you guys don't have one and your duel sounds interesting.

Revlis isn't in the pillows, but she isn't in any specific spot either. Since she's melted into the darkness, she's ambiguously placed. I'd say she was somewhere near the table.

Edit: Ninja'd. Sure, I guess.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting recently. I've been very busy. Will post ASAP!

Can someone update me on the events in the Castle though? Thanks.

Edited by SoiledLove

I was wondering where you went. xd.png Anyways... DH and the Charizard are still battling, King's currently female and by voltage, Carrion's walking away from King, me and Ealis are who the heck knows where, Reina's with Gold Star(who ran away from you and TE), and I'm way too lazy to explain everything else(but I know that Delta's with Silver and Revlis, and then my memory basically died).

@DarkShinyLugia: Sounds fun.