Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

But maybe the Enderdragon is Giratina. xd.png

If I make Rare Candies then can we use them as a completely useless but delicious item? Well, they'll be sour, but delicious. You can level up by eating them. Kind of. I don't know. Probably not.

Now I want to make Rare Candies. D:

I get the feeling this will be a very showy battle, more about having fun than winning. This is good, means I have plenty of room for doing weird things

I like having fun better than winging winning. Winging it is my specialty xd.png

I got sent to the stage as a guest for an improv show... my first time actually doing improv in front of other people than my friends and i had a blast biggrin.gif And did very well judging by everyone's reactions biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ooh, improv. Some people are really good at that, but unfortunately I have a severe case of stage fright.

Same here with me... Also, is Corsala (I think it's Corsala) still interacting with us?

I do too Master and Soiled.... stage fight is what I am.... kinda. I'm shy at first, then generally super outgoing... but anything with stages I never go near.

I'm okay on stage if it isn't formal speeches and stuff and if I can't see my audience. Otherwise, I get really nervous...

Oh, btw, DH, are you still with my Charizard?

Probably. Last post I made I think I made up a bunch of moves trying to remember what you said it had ^^"

I don't remember...

Oh, he has Shadow Claw, Fly, Fire Pledge and Blitz... Blitz... Oh, god, what was that move called!? Oh, right, thank you DSi. Flare Blitz. He has a rocky helmet, is impish and likes to relax.

Can I just throw Carrie at you two? xd.png And I think Corsola is. Let me check.

Yup. Corsola's still there.

But seriously, I need someone to throw my crow at... Carrion is actually a shortened version of her full name. Car R Ion. Her last name is Ion, but her first and middle I took some letters out of. ...Or her bottle at. Open the bottle, I dare you. : D

See, this is why I don't have free time. Too many characters I have to take care of. x_x

...Um, I'm not gonna be on much today, sorry. I had a nightmare that kind of struck the wrong fear. And I have stuff to do, apparently, including make my Halloween costume. Oh, and a bunch of other Halloween-themed stuff. ^^' September is when I start getting ready. That way I'm not behind anything. I'll try and be on as much as I can! ...But still.

School. Enough said.

Just kidding! My school actually doesn't start today, but I still won't be on much. Sorry about the archive failing horribly, I don't have the time to update.

I, on the other hand, will be on a lot today- probably.

It seems as if I have nothing to do today besides homework, maybe take a stroll through the woods even though it poured so everything muddy (I don't mind being muddy), or maybe go ride my bike to figure out where I have to go to get to my classes on the bike paths...

Other than that I don't have anything really going on. Unless spontaneities show up and decide I'm coming along. Then I'll definitely not be on during that time.

I have a bad memory. I thought I replied to mine and Silver's battle. xd.png

Ah, you did. I'll go make a post. (Mainly to bump it.)

...I should mention now... Referees are normally protected from attacks, but none of my characters or myself are. Referees can decide if they're protected or not.

Can I have that as a referee ability? I kinda want to mess with people by being able to be attacked one second, and protected the next. xd.png

Edit: TOPPAGE! *glorious music and singing*

Edited by Silverphoenixx

CUFFAGE! If I had them.

;-;

brb getting Minecraft again so I can get the arena built. *sigh*

Sea, the snow probably wouldn't melt since the sphere is mirror, and it's affected by cold easily. Plus, the temperature outside is too cold to have snow melt, and since the mirror already was cold and is getting colder, the snow would stay snow.

Now, the snow might solidify more from itself, but it wouldn't melt... it would just become more crunchy snow because it got colder.

Username: DarkShinyLugia

Name: Glitchlord/MISSINGNO.

Species: A glitch, brought into reality

Looks: A semi-human form. Parts of his body appear glitched, notably his right hand. (which almost always has a glove). No one has ever seen his face, and the rest of his body is covered.

Powers: Can transform into a Kabutops fossil, Aerodactyl fossil, and a Ghost. Once he is in a form, he cannot leave it (IN A DUEL.).

• KABUTOPS: Kinda fast and powerful, but almost brokenly frail.
  • AERODACTYL: It can fly, even though it technically should never fly! Fairly balanced.
  • GHOST: He can barely use this. He shouldn't try, really-it's kinda pointless.
  • NORMAL: Can create "glitched" areas that can cause randomness to happen. You might fall through spaces he does this in, he might grow the derpiest tree in existence, etc.. It happens in perfectly square-shaped spots.
Skills: All the tech skills-even if he breaks the computer most of the time.

Preferred Weapon: His forms and/or glitch powers.

Other: "His" is a relative term. He can be a USB flash drive for no reason at all. (The flash drive is purple, black, white, and tan, in random places. This is how you get him in here. wink.gif)

shh. I really wanted to be him.

(I make these characters based on my aspects, by the way-Corsola to friends, Giratina to acquaintances, Glitchlord because I know almost every facet of games I play through glitching.)

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

That means another form to add up to 3 places... Okay, adding it up as soon as I get everything sorted.

Yes, three places. The HQ, Castle, and a folder on my computer. The folder is to keep track of all of you. Wins, losses, and points are all gathered in it, as soon as I fix it. That way, if the information is needed, it's there. It's kind of annoying to keep track of, though.

Also, MissingNo. is adorable.

Silver, sorry to trouble you, but could you darken your text color a little bit? It sorta hurts my eyes, and is a little hard to read. Sorry!

Okay, sorry, it's too late at night and I have school and a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'll finish with everything tomorrow. I'm fighting sleep and it isn't working...

...BUT. If anyone feels like helping. (You don't have to. It'll make it quicker, but eh; I have time either way.) I need a list of every duel that has happened and is still going on. No links, just the names. And, if finished, the winner. No specific order; I just need a list. If anyone decides they have nothing else to do and do this, then just send it to me... Please...

That's all for now. OH! Also! There's a Mystery Mission I'm planning. Signups start now. The goal, arena, and such will not be revealed, though~ That's why it's a Mystery Mission!

Please stop with all the new characters! We don't need pokemon!

I'd like to sign up for the mystery mission if thats cool.