Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

It confuse-scared me Master biggrin.gif

And I'm fine with you having the flying machine and another weapon smile.gif

Dragger vs Dragon actually works sometimes Master.

I mean Dagger.

Well, yes, but then it's a magic insta-kill dagger

Also maded an edit. I honestly don't care too much how this goes. We can pretty much start whenever

Weavile, secretly the best mage in the game is a mage.

*le gasp*

No, it's Nocturne.

But no, really. I need to focus on building this Distortion World and taking a picture of it. FOCUS.

Mehrunes' Razor will do you no good Masterweavile /end ominous voice

We could go without weapons, yes, and I'd tone down my dragonyness... I don't care too much how this goes either Master, I just figured I'd offer a battle slot cuz I can and see who'd take it for something to do smile.gif Polish up my writing skills and whatnot while doing moddy duties.

Yay, school started. x_x Expect me to be less active. And if I'm not(not less active, that is), then tell me to go get work done instead of playing video games all day.

Or tell me to go take a nap. Whatever works.

So, sorry if I'm slow to reply or something.

Dragonyness...? xd.png This will be a fun battle to watch mod. Especially with the walls of text I'm probably going to see.

@Snow: I have a friend who also loves LoL, and he sent me

. Thought you might be interested. tongue.gif

Oh god my first day is tomorrow in not ready for this help me.

Edited by Techno_Elf

What walls of text? *secretly hides every wall of text she ever wrote* I see no walls of text....

It probably won't be super entertaining.... I'm just going to be a Charizard flying around setting Master on fire for the heck of it. wink.gif

I won't.

But lighting people on fire is fun. : D

...Should I make a animation for this? Hmm. You guys can decide. It'll take a while to complete. Like, 10 hours. And those hours would be scattered.

You missed one, DH. xd.png

Oh, yeh TE, I need to get around to watching those. Silver is obsessive about making people do that (which is basically the reason I haven't...)

Alright, no weapons and I can fly if I get desperate. I probs won't need it though

I'm ready to start when you are, you can go first ^^

Silver, Melomancer and I finished our duel (I won). Can you edit you Archive?

EDIT: Oh wait never mind it wasn't on there in the first place.

Also, how do points work? Do you get them for battles, winning battles, doing some other thing?

Edited by KoalaNoob

They're BP, Battle Points, so winning battles. You won? I added a point then.

...We should have a daze/haze arena. But I have a feeling no one knows what I'm referring to. ;-; ...If someone does, then I'm gonna be really happy.

I'll be able to post the Arena after my class. It's only 50mins long and I don't think I have anything going on after it.

So it'll get there eventually if not right away xd.png

You sure you don't want weapons Master? If you do, send some ideas my way and I'll gander at describing them smile.gif

Haze as in pokemon move haze Sea? Or am I far-off? I wouldn't be surprised. I've been far-off everywhere today. Even went the wrong way to my dorm twice from the microwave... and the hallways don't even look the same xd.png

Edited by Dragonhatchling

...Nope. ^^' Not Pokemon.

I'm making the arena anyways. Even if we never use it, I'll try to make it. xd.png

As I said, the only thing I could really use is a dagger And my nails are just as sharp So I'm cool without

When you start, just mention I'm on a shadow platform, I'll describe which outfit I'm in and whatnot in my intro

What are the rules/lack thereof for making arenas?

Post them here... and then I'll color code the arena in a list once Sea says they're ok....

I should check your color..... .....see if you conflict with anything else... do you have a color Master?

Creating arena/battle post now biggrin.gif

Aerial aerial right? Nothing super special about it?

Cuz if not, you're up Master! I posted the Arena... and had a little fun with what I could do to explain Sky without being sooooo specific we have no wheelay...

(I love how I just post it and it gets 4 views instantly....)

Yup, nothing fancy

And color, um... Used to do navy a lot (lol, that's actually pretty ironic) nowadays I'm black/white/pink

EDIT: I'm so tempted to go with the skirt, even though that's probs not the smartest in the sky. Lol

Edited by MasterWeavile898

EDIT: I'm so tempted to go with the skirt, even though that's probs not the smartest in the sky. Lol

Mmm. I see what you did there.

I wanna do a duel now. Probably with Giratina.

Skirt or no skirt Master, I am still a dragon and I don't have any clothes....

Does anyone want a duel? I don't really care what style, although the trampoline stage would be fun.

I actually did two things there. There's also the problem of wind speeds, I'll be struggling enough without crazy fluttering cloth pulling me about

I spy a TOPPAGE *tackles Master*

I'd grab Cuffs but I'm in a hurry to class.... so tackling will have to do. The cuffs will find you later.

Is cuffing the toppage people really carrying on here from normal ol' CPA? Geez.

Have fun at class DH.

I am a Cuffer Master. I cuff everyone who tops when I'm around. Even if they've been cuffed already. Of course, due to being busy, I may be late, but they do get cuffed :3

I am a proud Cuffer. And a Master Cuffer at that xd.png

And this is an extension of CPA to an extent. Battling isn't allowed in CPA (straight-right, so, only-as) without some type of commenting being done to continue the conversation. We had problems with Pokemon battles in the past, so that rule was in effect.

Here, thanks to Lagie's permission and me not finding anything against the rules on this (though Freeform is now flooded with Duels..... *shrugs*), we are able to battle each other at peace, as long as we conform to the good ol' rp rules I have to enforce.

smile.gif

*Cuffs Master*

(I can't spell)

I wanted to take over the world, but the duels want to take over the freeforms. xd.png

Let the cuffing commence!

Also, well, at least people are having fun. That was the goal of this. ^^ That, and to not duel in CPA as much.

The duels always take over the freeforms. No exceptions. Also, EnderdragonPleaseStopRunningIntoMyArenaBeforeIKillYou.

Connected, why must you be so difficult?