Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

I would have included a bow, DH, but... ^^'

Metal puppets and wooden moths. Oh great. And Nova. Or Nightshade, depends what you wanna call her.

And the puppets/moths are only the beginning.

This is why I shouldn't make arenas. ;-;

Um, is the puppets picture scary? I'm afraid to click it. unsure.gif

Yes, I am that much of a scaredy cat.

I wanted to join the mystery mission, but that'd be stupid since I'm already so far behind. I get next to no internet access during school days, sorry ^^'.

I could help you think of stuff for it though Seacat. My school is awesome though so I'd still rather go to it than just have internet everywhere.

The puppets aren't that scary. ^^' Okay, well, apparently to my sister the picture I drew is kind of creepy, but... She tried to make me draw something on it's head. -.-' I denied it, though.

It's fine, Silver. c: Anyways, you can if you want to.

Okay, well, considering I slept until 12:45 PM today(and am still trying to adjust to the time), my ideas right now are upside-down-diagonal-inside-out-horizontal-parallel-curved. Translation: My ideas are everywhere and I'm struggling to keep track of them and not run onto the balcony and yell 'KIWIS'.

So, I probably won't be on much until I can get it all figured out. And I got the Sims 3, so I'm playing around with it.

EDIT: ...Emotion needed to be fixed.

Edited by seacatsmew

Heh. I just realized, since I have no worst fear, the Nightmare arena doesn't work on me. My only mildy severe fear is of contact lenses, and that obviously doesn't work.

iPad also ate a post for another thread. Kindle is painful to type on. This is considered a long post.

My worst fear isn't a good idea to use, so my 'worst fear' is a clown. Actually, my worst fear would technically be Nova and Rosethorn, but... ^^'

Speaking of Nova... She can see through the arena's disguise. Glowing eyes that were the result of way too many experiments from previous generations and now have updated abilities are a lovely thing to have. (But she's only used for the occasional Mission and will never be used in a duel.)

(Referring to the iPad and Kindle) That's like with the 2DS. Only it hates the internet. And me. And everything. Including the occasional game.

Edited by seacatsmew

I've actually made every post in a duel from an IPad. I just copy every couple sentences.

I rarely have trouble writing from my iPad... which is where most of my long posts come from...

and nowadays more my computer when i'm on for a good while.

I never have problems with my computer smile.gif

and I'll post tomorrow for sure. Don't know when, but I will.

I have to finish homework before 11:59pm tonight.... which is cutting it super close...

(an ooc toppage I see)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Wow. I don't like using other things for the forums, because everything else glitches and doesn't let me do anything. ^^'

And I'm normally on the laptop from 7 or 8 AM to 11 PM or 1 AM...

Okay, because I feel like this might be needed, I'm gonna make a random form. It won't be used or added I swear and it's just so you know what Nove can do. Because otherwise, it might get really confusing... ^^' I'm just using a tweaked version of the normal form for here, anyways.

Name: Nova

Nicknames: Nove, Nightshade

Species: Half-dragon

Looks: Tiny skin-like white scales, red eyes, straight waist-length white hair. Her eyes have four lines and one dot inside instead of pupils; A line at the top, the left, the right, and the bottom, and then a dot in the middle of each eye. Her 'pupils' move occasionally in a circle, but otherwise, they stay still. This does not bother her at all. Her eyes also glow and sometimes change colors depending on her mood; Blue for happy or content, pink for amused or something's grabbing her attention, green for deep in thought, solving a problem, or focused on something, dark red for angry or suspicious, white for annoyed, red for default, and black for using a power. Her eyes also turn grey when she's confused, purple for embarrassed, brown for shocked, startled, or scared, and orange for unconscious. But she has a flaw, and her eyes will turn blood red occasionally. At that time, she turns into a heartless monster... What she was created as. She'll strike anyone- Friends, foes, strangers... If it's alive, she'll try to kill it. She also doesn't feel as much pain when this happens.

Nova has two large coal black dragon wings, her wingspan 12 feet and 6 inches. Each wing is about 6 feet from top to bottom, and she, herself, is only about 6 feet tall. Her wings can somehow fold up to 1 foot each, though.

She normally wears a dark red hoodie, black jeans, black combat boots, and a white long-sleeved shirt. Her hood is normally up, and she has a black cape that can store a lot of stuff in it. She has a silver sword with a golden handle. Her hair is held in a different dimension thanks to an odd piece of cloth.

Her nails are about an inch long each and sharpened, and cannot grow any longer. It's hard to cut them, and when cut, they grow back while she sleeps.

(Picture reference here.)

Powers: Telepathy, certain songs of hers have effects(though she doesn't sing anymore)... Her eyes change colors depending on her mood(which isn't much of a power).

Skills: Color-changing eyes, immune to fire.

Preferred Weapon: Sword. Or Tophan's paintbrush.

Sword-channeled powers: She can shoot a beam of light out of her sword(Silverdust), and control it as long as the sword stays in her grasp. This drains her energy, though, so the sword normally returns energy(the sword has a spirit in it).

Paintbrush-channeled powers: Her hair has a habit of turning into flames. And she can change the paintbrush into a makeshift sword. Made of fire, since the brush is fire.

Song-channeled powers: Making people tired and illusions are the only ones she uses.

Cape: Her cape holds a lot of stuff. It has it's own dimension, and if she wants, she can go there. The cape also hides her wings perfectly, and is tweaked in an odd way; When she flies, the cape does not move, and her wings cannot be seen. The cape can also be fixed with certain types of thread, and will mend itself as soon as it's sewn together. It is unable to get dirty, too.

Her cape mainly holds the stuff she needs to survive.

Other: Has an evil twin who has been trying to kill her for a long time. Okay, her twin did once kill her, but she had two lives.

Her twin sister can also occasionally control when her 'monster' side is activated.

Okay. There. Now everything she does will be more less confusing.

Oops, sorry I didn't respond to yours earlier, DH. There was quite a but for a duel and I forgot. >_<

Can I ask that the other members of the magical mystery duel wake up? Its getting a little boring with so few

...Magical Mystery Duel? o_o That'd be... Magical Mystery Mission Duel... That's... MMM...

Anyways, DH and urge have to wake up, then everyone's up.

Where is this thread. I'm on daily... multiple times throughout the day and I haven't found it....

Though I never learned the title, or who actually created the thread, and that would be very helpful.

I didn't even know it was made until like, a day ago.

(You have to tell DH these things people.... she doesn't know all.... *disappears*)

Ha ha, sorry, DH. My fault.

Mystery Mission Duel {CPA Duels}, created by seacatsmew.

I'll make sure to (attempt) to tell you these things. ^^'

Also, I'd say a hint will be given to the one who attacks Nova first, but I think all you'd get from it is a annoyed half-dragon. Although that's fun, she's kind of dangerous, especially with her cape.

...Hmm... Ah. That reminds me.

Well, the puzzle the Mission is amuses me greatly. It's slowly starting to stop expanding, and starting to spin. Let's see what it has in store for us next?

I really need to stop saying weird stuff. ;-;