Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

You're wrong there Koala... since my last post I have lost track of everything. The fact that half of you have alternate forms that impersonate each other and you keep referring to events that happened in universe that I have no idea about means I have no clue whats going on in the castle...

Also silver whats so strange about a lightning snow storm? Its a storm... it causes lightning but its cold so its snow?

You're wrong there Koala... since my last post I have lost track of everything. The fact that half of you have alternate forms that impersonate each other and you keep referring to events that happened in universe that I have no idea about means I have no clue whats going on in the castle...

Also silver whats so strange about a lightning snow storm? Its a storm... it causes lightning but its cold so its snow?

Eh, that's why I'm not interacting with anyone.

Same. It's too confusing for me. I think I'll just chill at that table an dream of he tuna sandwich, unaware that it's actually flesh.

Haha, I'm sort of trying to find something to do, but it's hard. Also, I have like five roleplays to post in and I can't focus in writing anymore. >.<

I've got quite a few to reply to as well. Currently writing drafts to mass post. Might take a couple of hours, too, considering how easy it is to distract me and also how little inspiration I have right now. :I

Is my characters second form considered "Dark"? I used it before the trend started, and I wouldn't really consider it as evil, just stronger and weaker on different fronts.

@Koala: Yeah, probably.

Wow I have a thousand half-finished drafts for posts. And I'm gradually losing steam. Ugh.

Is my characters second form considered "Dark"? I used it before the trend started, and I wouldn't really consider it as evil, just stronger and weaker on different fronts.

Nah. I don't consider it 'dark', and if making 'dark' forms is a trend then we're all going to the dark side of the dark side.

Okay, I will get those forms up later. Sorry. I've caught a cold or something again and I have a habit of sleeping from 1 AM to 6 AM, so... I will hopefully get them all up tomorrow morning, then complete the map, and then finish the other 90 maps. And upload them.

I'm trying, at least...

Also, Silver, I procrastinate beyond procrastination. Heh... ^^'

...And I should mention that because of this, I've decided my battle form thing also has a habit of getting sick. Not like that'll do much.

EDIT: Toppage- WAIT A SECOND. 39 pages?! On the fiftieth page I'm planning something now.

Edited by seacatsmew

I wanna make a Pokemon me and to a lesser extent regular old me (of course with added things so I don't just die). sad.gif

But it may be too many forms. Light and Dark Silver are hardly going to be used though. I probably will only use them if specifically challenged to be in them. Ok now don't listen to me I'm just blabbering as an excuse to have more characters because why not. off topic Alteria is the best puffy birdy

Expect me to put more forms here because I have a hard time not making forms too much possibility possibilities everywhere and forms everywhere.

I used to have the same problem, actually. If shove like 6 of my OCs into one RP and barely use 4 of them. Good times.

Had fun with a name meaning thing, I got this for Silver:

Your first name of Silver has created contrasting qualities in your nature.

You desire change and varied experiences and you are capable in many areas, but you do not excel because of your scattering, impulsive desires.

With supportive influence from other names you may use, you could be creative or artistic in a practical way, but basically this name is a plodding influence, though you have a desire for greater expression.

Although you desire to avoid monotony, you seem to be attuned to system, order, and attention to detail.

You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient as long as there is a challenge holding your interest, such as in the field of computers with its technical challenge.

When your interest is exhausted, you switch to something else even though it means leaving your undertakings unfinished.

This name makes you inquisitive and scientific in your approach to life, requiring everything to be proved to satisfy your skepticism.

This skepticism has not protected you from many disappointments when people you have trusted have let you down. This name creates strong physical desires, such as an appetite for heavy, starchy foods and meat.

And this for Phoenix:

The name of Phoenix creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others.

While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become dogmatic and forceful if pressed too far.

Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up.

You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility.

In a position dealing with the public, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please.

When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters.

If anyone else want me to run their names, just tell me.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

They didn't have Techno, but I ran Elf and got this:

The name Elf gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.

You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.

Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.

You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.

Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people.

Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents.

Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts.

And I'm going to finish my descriptions and forms soon. Really. I promise.

Have a form.

Name: Delta

Nicknames: Usually won't mind any nickname, but prefers being called by her actual name.

Species: Lugia/Human because I can.

Looks: A streamlined, feminine, Lugia. A bit smaller than an average one. Say, 16 feet instead of the normal 17 feet. Also has a human form with silvery white shoulder length hair, pale skin, and intense blue eyes. Drew a picture before but don't have it now. What is it with me and not having pictures? This shall suffice for now. She has sleeves that actually let her do stuff though.

Powers: Manipulation of air and water, shapeshifting, and psychic powers (can read mind but this is disabled during duels)

Skills: Flight without wings in human form (because, Lugia wings on a human would look awkward), and immunity to water in Lugia form. Also can summon mist but it does nothing outside of look like mist.

Rank: Guardian of the Silver Soul, Summoner of Storms, Vanishing Mist.

Preferred Weapon: Her Pokemon attacks, but will use ninja stars in in need of a weapon. (Don't kill me I just though Lugia's tail things looked ninja star-y)

Other: Makes sure Silverphoenixx doesn't go crazy, and that the separate forms of Silver don't separate for good.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Your first name of Mage gives you a responsible, self-sufficient, and dependable nature.

If you have been given the opportunity, you could do well in business developing your leadership, administrative, and managing abilities.

Appreciating quality in all things, you desire to be prosperous.

You do not like to relinquish control nor do you accept advice readily.

You have a strong, determined nature and you must be careful that you do not dominate or interfere in the lives of others in your desire to be helpful.

This name makes you too forceful at times, limiting the natural feminine qualities of tenderness and tact.

ahahahaha wait what does this have to do with dueling

It's here, Koala. http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/what-does-my-name-mean.cfm

Username: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Nicknames: Spawner,Sup3r

Species: Organic Robot (Machine that uses technology partially made of organic substance, which allows for natural healing.

Looks: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013050...-geth-prime.jpg

Powers:

Energy beams (Fires blasts of varying Energy forms from the palms)

Hacking (If it has electrical circuits, he can hack it)

Mechanical Physiology (Super strength/speed and infinite stamina)

Teleport (Matter-energy teleport with a 20 kilometer range.)

Collective Resources (Tap into information and processing power of the Collective.)

Skills: Evolution (Borglike evolution in response to stimuli or environment.)

Rank: 1st Unimatrix of Netar X34, Avatar of the Secondary Overmind, Interface to Domain "Dragcaveforum" on Earth-32429.

Preferred Weapon: Energy weapons or projectile weapons. Can evolve to use primitive melee systems as well.

Other: He also has no emotions. This is neither a good thing nor a bad thing.

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Have a form.

Name: Delta

Nicknames: Usually won't mind any nickname, but prefers being called by her actual name.

Species: Lugia/Human because I can.

Looks: A streamlined, feminine, Lugia. A bit smaller than an average one. Say, 16 feet instead of the normal 17 feet. Also has a human form with silvery white shoulder length hair, pale skin, and intense blue eyes. Drew a picture before but don't have it now. What is it with me and not having pictures? This shall suffice for now. She has sleeves that actually let her do stuff though.

Powers: Manipulation of air and water, shapeshifting, and psychic powers (can read mind but this is disabled during duels)

Skills: Flight without wings in human form (because, Lugia wings on a human would look awkward), and immunity to water in Lugia form. Also can summon mist but it does nothing outside of look like mist.

Rank: Guardian of the Silver Soul, Summoner of Storms, Vanishing Mist.

Preferred Weapon: Her Pokemon attacks, but will use ninja stars in in need of a weapon. (Don't kill me I just though Lugia's tail things looked ninja star-y)

Other: Makes sure Silverphoenixx doesn't go crazy, and that the separate forms of Silver don't separate for good.

What. Hey, I used that picture once for Arrastar! Ah, those were good times... Arrastar was my grimdark Lugia hybrid who was at first good and mature. Then she fell in love with my Magikarp hybrid(who is actually a Arceus hybrid, don't ask) and began a lovely game of life and death. And she went around, killing people, until a Mewtwo hybrid(who my lovely Arceus hybrid happened to have a crush on) stopped her, went on a rampage, and then basically caused an avalanche of random things.

Um, ignore that. Adding her up soon.

I SHOULD ADD KING AND CARRION. Because Carrion's my muse and King's... Um... He's just kind of there. ^^'

I make 100 OCs, shove them somewhere, and use 90 of them. c: I can balance my characters fairly well, and then I grow bored of one and, um, I kill them off.

Well, I'm almost done the map. I have a headache from staring at gridlines again. : D But I shall complete this map!

Ha... I'm checking what my name means now because why not...

@SUP3R: Collective...? Eh. Adding the form up later. ^^

Collective means all the other robots. They are a hivemind that uses mechanical bodies to store their conscious. I use Geth and Borg as inspiration, if you couldn't already tell.

Beat ya to it, Seacat. I already checked all segements of your name.

Sounds like me with drawings.

I draw picture. I like picture. I become proud of picture. I draw different pictures. I look at old picture. I dislike picture. I draw picture. I like picture. I become proud of picture etc. to oblivion. Oh wait, Oldblivion made me think of Yveltal, and now I want a Yveltal. *inner responsible self bonks inner irresponsible self on head* Nope. This is good enough.

Ah. Okay. ^^

...Yay, I've finally gotten tired before 1 AM(it's 10:24 PM)! I'll get stuff done tomorrow, like add everything up, and finish this map, and upload the two maps, and then... Take a nap Deal with anything else that needs to be dealt with.

@Silver: Well then, I have a question for you; Do you think that it's correct?

I think that they are somewhat correct, some less so. At least they aren't the complete opposite unless they are.

Lesson learned. It is a bad idea to make up descriptions at midnight. *fallover in a lump and goes to sleep*