Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

You challenge someone or put something up saying that you would like to be challenged. Challenges which cannot be started immediately are listed as reserved duels. You can challenge me if you want, and I'll write up something quick after stuff gets chosen. I have to sleep soon though.

Pick a duel type:

Challenge- When someone challenges someone else to a duel, then the Challenge Duel begins. It's just Challenger VS The One Who Was Challenged. The stage is chosen randomly with the weapons.

Coin Challenge- Flip a coin! The one who calls it gets to pick the weapons, the one who loses picks the stage. It's otherwise like a normal Challenge.

Team- Team VS Team! Perfect for beginners. Coin Flip is also there; Winner picks weapons, other picks stage.

Normal- A number is chosen and two people will battle. If they want to, that is. Everything is random. Unless the ref wants to decide.

Free-for-all: Every user for themselves! (TehUltimateMage's idea)

Open: Just like Free-for-all... But anyone with a form can join, even in the middle of it! (TehUltimateMage's idea)

Juggling Act: A two-versus-two team battle... With only two weapons that the team members have to share. One weapon per team! (seacatsmew got the idea from one of MP's posts.)

Soul-Swap: Switching characters with your opponent... (SoiledLove's idea)

Mission: Working together to beat a enemy played by the referee! ...Or just doing some mission with another. The referee controls the environment. There's also a team version, and a 1v1~ (SoiledLove's idea)

Cheese: OP people everywhere. Seriously. Everyone becomes OP. It's a battle of being OP.

Cat Battle: Everyone is turned into a cat! Usually played on the Kitty Cat Arena, it's housecats only! It's a battle of who can adapt the fastest, and who already has a cat form in their character. (KoalaNoob's idea)

*Quoted from Seacat's post*

And a weapon. You can make it up if you want. Which form do you want me to battle in? Or do you want to go against Delta?

Edit: I recommend just using the basic arena and sticking with Challenge. It's simple and good for learning how stuff works.

Edit edit: I'm off to sleep now, so goodnight!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

...That reminds me. *rolls around on the ceiling* I need to go reply to our duel or something. xd.png

We have a good number of duel types. o_o And then... 81 arenas? I know it's some high number...

Also, now I want a battle where we use hobby horses. Ack. But I have enough battles I'm in. x_x

More pointless extra characters Silver you have enough... stahp x(

So when are we going to get our team duel under way? I'm kind of anxious.

Alrighty, so orientation week was a blast... they kept us extremely busy.

Classes start today (my first one for Monday is at noon... and I only have two! biggrin.gif) so I'll probably be on intermittedly checking up on my modly duties... I'll pry be able to post tonight sometime if I can get a recap of whatever's been going on.......

*is very very forever lost*

If I held anything up, I'm extremely super extremely sorry about it!!!

Woo high five DH!

*Hi fives*

Unfortunately you're in the majority... we don't know whats going on x(

But hooray on orientation... whats it for again?

Alrighty, so orientation week was a blast... they kept us extremely busy.

Classes start today (my first one for Monday is at noon... and I only have two! biggrin.gif) so I'll probably be on intermittedly checking up on my modly duties... I'll pry be able to post tonight sometime if I can get a recap of whatever's been going on.......

*is very very forever lost*

If I held anything up, I'm extremely super extremely sorry about it!!!

Awesome! : D From my knowledge, nothing was held up. (Now I have forms to add up.)

Don't worry, I have problems keeping track. ^^' Anyways, the recap... Ah, here it is.

Castle: Koala's outside, watching you and the Charizard fight.

Serce just arrived on the island. He's in his other form(not a mouse).

Soiled is creating random stuff. xd.png

Silver's light form- Gold Star- is over by Soiled and Corsola/DarkShinyLugia, and is somehow managing to ask more questions then I normally do.

Corsola is talking to Soiled and Gold Star.

Techno just had Cirila from Flight Rising(?) created.

Ealis is... Going to Reina's room. (You'll understand this in just a bit.)

Reina is extremely questionable, but she's probably near the front.

Alise is over by MP, sitting in the air. And waiting for him to track down Revlis.

Revlis is disguised as Silver and is asking if he saw Revlis anywhere.

The Evil Queen(Takhesis) is coming out of her mirror.

Pi is slightly questioning if Pi should be informing the authorities about the floating castle. The ones who won't be like "good find, let's go charge in and investigate". And has now poked Takhesis's mirror. (Or is it The Evil Queen's?)

That's about it. c:

Now, the, time to add everything up!

Oh yeah. By the way. Everything should be added up. xd.png Now, I have a map to finish! Worst comes to worst the castle starts rearranging itself. Won't be the first time...

Wait, no, I lied, give me a moment to add one last form up. I'm horrible with remembering stuff. xd.png

Almost finished with all this! Yay! And then I can semi-relax.

Is it my turn in the team battle? Ahhh I'll go work on a post now. I've been running around all over the place recently.

Oh. That reminds me.

TE, do you want Kozuki to have a room in the castle? (Fun fact: 90% of the main floor is just bedrooms.)

Also, TUM, do you want Fighter to have one, too?

And SL... Are you sleeping in the shop or...?

Sorry, but unless someone asks, the dark and light sides aren't getting their own rooms. xd.png

I really don't like maps. I'm just randomly putting names on rooms. You can all decide if I chose well or not after I show it... (But Reina will not have her room changed, sorry.)

Okay, kewl. I'm about then if anyone needs me for a fight owo Otherwise Ima just go sit in a corner

Kozuki can sleep wherever. Including standing up. But sure, she can have a room.

I'll just do the standard challenge on a random arena.

Ok, I'm setting it to basic. Do you want to pick the weapon, or do you want me to write whatever weapon?

@seacats: It would be best if he had a room of his own, though it could be hilarious if Mage has to share a room with him. She'd end up blasting him through the wall.

For the sake of not fixing walls, he'll have his own room. I know how to fix windows(I helped). Not walls. xd.png

Anyways, I'll resume making the map then.

...I have half the map left. ^^'

Seacat, you forgot to fix Silver's form! You fixed Revlis and Gold Star, but you skipped Silver!

Also you're taller than me. O.O

Silver is 5'3", Revlis is 5'4", and Gold Star is 5'1". None of them are very tall.

Delta is a bit taller, 5'6". But all my characters are short.

What if there were an arena based on the Distortion World, where you could run up walls and the gravity would fluctuate? Some platforms would be paper-thin, others could stretch for a mile (kilometer?). Giratina would be banned from dueling in it, but she could control the gravity anyway. (best ref?)

That sounds fun. Like, really, really fun. The Distortion World level in Platinum is really neat

DISTORTION WORLD, YEAH! I want that to happen.

I'll make the thread once you answer my questions. I need to write descriptions for the weapons!