Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Yeah, this morning at around two I looked out my window and saw a magical cat flying over with two tails...

No wonder she hasn't been on, visiting Aus...

Can anyone give me a recap of what's been happening at the castle? I don't feel like reading the posts since I'm not that interested in it, and it's confusing when I don't pay enough attention. I'm wanting to write a post there, but don't want to screw everything up.

I'm creating Pokemon, Gold Star has escaped and is talking to Corsala and I. TE is with us. Otherwise, I haven't a clue...

Oh, and Lillian is trying to access her locked powers so she can create havoc without being stopped.

Well, I can explain what's happened with my characters.

Revlis injured Seacat after escaping from Marcus, and is now pretending to be Silver who is actually still asleep in the shop on a giant wailord.

Gold Star was released from inside Silver and now is chatting with Soiled Love and Corsola. Techno Elf is there too, but Gold Star just ignored her. xd.png. There are random Pokemon flying around, and Dragonhatchling is battling one of them.

Cool Silver. How'd you make those?

Speaking of banners, I made one too. I dunno if I posted it or not, but it's in my sig. I'll post the URL if anyone wants it.

I used a random app on the iPad. I drew them with my fingers so it isn't as neat as using a touchscreen pencil or whatever those things are called. I don't have any fancy art things except for a box of colored pencils and some watercolors so I have no idea what anything is called.

iPad: Where drawing isn't as hard as me trying to draw Giratina-Origin as a human.

(note to self: don't bother with the cup)

I like he first banner a lot. The flower thingies are a nice touch. biggrin.gif

I don't know why the flower design on the right is cut off. It appeared fine when I was drawing it. >~<

They're really nice though. Ad it seems like you have the same art equipment as me! >_>

Username: DarkShinyLugia

Name: Giratina

Nicknames:Coffee, Lucy, Lucifer, "that one woman who won't leave me alone"- Meta Knight

Species: Giratina

Looks: In Giratina form, varying sizes, but normally around 5 feet.

In human form, a pale, red-eyed ~18-year-old with black hair that ends in 6 red streaks. She wears a grey dress with 6 gold stripes, 3 on each side.

Powers: Shadow Force (breaks minor shields only), Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Aura Sphere.

Skills: Levitation.

Preferred Weapon: If it does come to melee, she uses claws (3 on each hand, gold with red. 75% of the red is probably blood.)

Other: She kills people, but she's adorably innocent about it. Also, she drinks purplesouldrink (not to be confused with coffee). The cup in which said drink resides is actually the Griseous Orb.

This is an Other.

Sea is missssiiiinnnngggg!

She never put up my fancy new corrected forms. sad.gif

All my forms right now are variation of Silver. So technically I have three forms but only one character. Now I want to make a Lugia character >.<

Or I could make just plain old me, but that's boring.

Any other things you want on banners? Suggest by saying something like "put black liney font and some different flower things."

They look really good and I like the style! They look a bit too big, but apart from that, they're great banners!

Thanks! As I said though, I have no access to something I can resize with, so someone else needs to do that. They're waaay too big to be used right now. Cropping zooms in on an iPad which I'm grateful for because making stuff bigger is probably harder but it's really annoying when you're trying to get things to actually be small. My right hand hurts though so I probably won't make any more today. Maybe more tommorrow?

Okay, well, on for a short amount of time. Here, have what may or may not be a long post.

Oh no DH is now on the gold list! So much for phoenix supremacy... oh well FIRE WIELDER SUPREMACY!!!

Anyway introducing

Username: Marcus Pheonix

Nicknames: Simon Levaithan

Species: Black Hole in the form of a Leviathan, but can change form to a human

Looks: Leviathan Form Human form

Powers: In human form he can utilize two of his tentacles to be extra limbs, and they hit like trucks!

Also he can control gravity.

Skills: He can survive at the bottom of the ocean (doesn't need to breath and can withstand immense pressure, basically hes pretty strong) He can't die, when he does he implodes with violent force and than reappears 10 meters away.

Rank: Black Hole, heavy weapons master, Ace Detective, Keeper of the Aquarium,

Preferred Weapon: Battle-axes, Hammers, Halberds, Broadswords, Sawnoff shotguns

Other: Considers Marcus his rival and equal but will do whatever Marcus asks.

He has a very large aquarium in his room with lots of reef life (including turtles, sharks, eals, rays and lots of fish!

Also this is what Marcus looks like, now that I've bothered to look for pictures.

And never fear Simon is on par with Non Supernova Marcus.

DH has helped a lot, so of course she is!

...He seems about as powerful as Supernova Marcus, but eh. Adding him up soon. xd.png

Fixed my forms and added one.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Nicknames: Silver, SP, etc. Anything really.

Species: A little bit of everything, though mostly phoenixes and birds.

Looks: A silver phoenix with blue eyes and some blue accents. I drew a picture once, but don't have it with me right now. Too lazy to find a picture for my human form. Good-ish example of what my phoenix form looks like:user posted imageuser posted image<---Blue Chicken Phoenix Form(Phoenix in Disguise)

Powers: Flight, bird shapeshifting and weapon magic (turning stuff into weapons and modifying weapons) so far. Also can be extremely loud, but that doesn't really count as a power. Able to produce small flames and move minor amounts of fire.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to flames, like a phoenix.

Rank: Commander of the Torchic Army, Leader of the Butter Penguin Battalion, Friend of the Invincible Rubber Duckies, Eater of Sushi, Queen of Awesome Randomness.

Preferred Weapon: Something light and quick, but I can use mostly anything. I also like using long range weapons such as a bow and arrow.

Other: Maybe more stuff later. I'm always ready for a duel!

Name: Revlis (aka "Dark Silver")

Nicknames: None

Species: Dark Phoenix, a little bit of everything else, though mostly mammals

Looks: A black phoenix with amber and gold eyes. Human form is the same as Silver except with black wings and amber gold flecked eyes. Human form is like this kind of but with amber and gold eyes.

Powers: Control of darkness and fire, weapon magic, and vanishing (technically going into a different dimension, but "vanishing" to make it easier.) for short periods of time. Cannot be used in rapid succession (so I can't just vanish to dodge.) Also can shift like Silver.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to darkness and flames.

Rank: Dark Side of Silver, Infinite Insanity, Quicksilver, The Shadow Behind You.

Preferred Weapon: Something with a blade.

Other: A "dark side" of me, though most often will not be used. Only activated when feeling strong negative emotion.

Name: Gold Star (aka "Light Silver")

Nicknames: Cantertohappyness, Silver Gold.

Species: Gold Phoenix, with a little bit of everything though mostly horses.

Looks: Two animal forms, one is a palomino pegasus and another is a gold and white phoenix. Both forms have silver and white eyes. Human form is like Silver but with gold wings and silver with white eyes. Phoenix form is like this one that the people are riding on. Palomino horse form is like this: user posted image

Powers: Control of light and fire, shifting, weapon magic, and illusions.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to light, flames, and water (only in horse form).

Rank: Light Side of Silver, Silverflash, Doormat, Pancake and Waffle Eater.

Preferred Weapon: Bows and arrows or long range weapons. The most skilled with magic out of all the forms of Silver.

Other: A "light" side of me, activated when feeling extreme positive emotion or with close friends sometimes.

I fixed the picture. Could you add it now?

Adding it up soon!

Marcus: I've been on that list xd.png *spurts a bit of fire* Fire Wielder Supremacy!!! biggrin.gif

And I won't be on much now. College :s *is nervous*

Good luck! ^^

@SlightlyOffTopicStuff: The laptop did that when I was almost finished making a map. I was not happy. I had to redo it all. (At 12 AM. Took until 1 AM and I was exhausted.)

Yay, banner. Not that good, unfortunately.

user posted image

Banner! : D I like it! I'll add it up in a bit~

A thought about Corsola's powers: Can Regenerator be used as a power, but only in team battles?

It would be like this: If an enemy in a team battle doesn't hit her over a certain period of time, her wounds start healing a bit. It wouldn't be OP (see: regenerator healing 50% as soon as the poke switches out) and I wouldn't use it in normal battles (see: having to switch out in maingames) but in team battles, it would be quite nifty. c:

(Note: if accepted, I'll make a googledoc of what it does in this situation.)

(Too lazy to quote all of the posts about this.)

Hmm... How about one minor(MINOR) wound healed every 4 of your posts? And I don't mean posts in a row... And by minor I mean bruises or scratches and such, because I don't want to be yelled at by everyone. xd.png

Unrelated, but I made a sprite for Fighter's dog form.

user posted image

Small doge. Very cute. Wow.

(Too lazy to quote all the posts about this, too.)

Aww. Shall I add it up? c:

I was reading this and I got all confused because I thought it was several different threads then reading the replies. It confused me so much. Or maybe I'm just tired. Maybe all your replies are normal CPA Duels replies and my tired brain is messing things up.

That doggy is cute. It looks like a bowl of insta cook noodles.

Normal CPA Duels replies = "I'm tired. Maybe we should have a kiwi as a weapon." ...And stuff similar to that.

Reminds me of Missile, cutie extraordinaire and certified Top Pomeranian. (This is your daily reminder to go find an emulator and play Ghost Trick because it's SUCH A GOOD GAME okay getting off my soapbox now)

user posted imageuser posted image

Aww! ...Wait, how is this related to duels/dueling? o_o

OKAY I'M TOO LAZY TO REPLY TO EVERY POST I THINK I SHOULD SO I'M SKIPPING A BUNCH it's past 12 AM and I'm tired.

Username: MasterWeavile898

Nicknames: *Points to siggy* Snow, Kyra, Master, Weavile, or MW. In order as preferred

Species: Human/Spirit

Looks: 6'1" So yeah, screw pictures, basically, I've got short hair, with long bangs hanging over the right side of my face. My eyes are triangular and white, contrasting well with the black pupils and shadows underneath them. And I have nice, long eyelashes protruding from them. My nose is inescapably massive. My mouth is thin, usually split in a Weavile smirk, showing most of my my upper teeth (largely the left), the left canine of which is especially sharp. And I have a shining white, star-shaped jewel embedded in my forehead. Generally I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a large raven sitting in a tree (Might give a picture of that too) under a white hoodie with two skeletal knights facing off in cool patterns. Or a simple black tee. Short black shorts over black leggings with black or black, white, and grey patterned tennis shoes. Or a pale pink skirt with white knee socks and the above tennis shoes. Long fingernails painted pale pink or white with a crimson tip

The spirit forme is basically a mass of blackness with creepy screamy faces floating around in it. It has a Weavile face (complete with the jewel) and ears, as well as claws, floating in it too

Powers: Ability to manipulate and solidify darkness. Hand lightning (ah the nostalgia) Able to sense emotions as vague colors. Epic Hope blasts of death. Creating Fear in the opponent by staring at them, often freezing them in place (like a Redead. Doesn't work on small children)

Skills: Hatred focusing (human) Flight and intangibility (spirit)

Rank: Prince of Hope, Embodiment of Hatred, Perverted Kyra

Preferred Weapon: Claws, Fear

Other: Hatred focusing is the ability to take anger and Pain and freeze them into cold hatred, strengthening the user's physical attributes and Hate/cold-based elemental and emotional attacks. Also, I'm very weak to Navy, if you can figure out what that is

There, done. Most of the appearance is real, no jewel in my head and my eyes are a bit stylized (my eyelashes are far longer than described owo They're not white or triangular)

Adding it up in a bit...

Phoenix's ten pages of descriptions were deleted.

Oh no! D:

@Names: My real name isn't seacatsmew, sea, cats, mew, or any other combination of that. xd.png No one knows my real name and I would love to hear what people think my real name is, actually, just for fun~

Has anyone seen SeaCat lately?

Yeah, this morning at around two I looked out my window and saw a magical cat flying over with two tails...

No wonder she hasn't been on, visiting Aus...

Hmm, I must have been sleep-flying again... Anyways, I'm (kind of) back now!

Have some banners that I made. They probably need to be resized, which I can't do right now.

First Banner.

Second Banner.

Third Banner.

Fourth Banner.

Alternate Fourth Banner.

Yay for me kinda doing digital art!

Oh my brownies and dragon handcuffs, those are amazing. : D

Username: DarkShinyLugia

Name: Giratina

Nicknames:Coffee, Lucy, Lucifer, "that one woman who won't leave me alone"-  Meta Knight

Species: Giratina

Looks: In Giratina form, varying sizes, but normally around 5 feet.

In human form, a pale, red-eyed ~18-year-old with black hair that ends in 6 red streaks. She wears a grey dress with 6 gold stripes, 3 on each side.

Powers: Shadow Force (breaks minor shields only), Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Aura Sphere.

Skills: Levitation.

Preferred Weapon: If it does come to melee, she uses claws (3 on each hand, gold with red. 75% of the red is probably blood.)

Other: She kills people, but she's adorably innocent about it. Also, she drinks purplesouldrink (not to be confused with coffee). The cup in which said drink resides is actually the Griseous Orb.

This is an Other.

Adding up. (Meta Knight!)

Sea is missssiiiinnnngggg!

She never put up my fancy new corrected forms. sad.gif

All my forms right now are variation of Silver. So technically I have three forms but only one character. Now I want to make a Lugia character >.<

Or I could make just plain old me, but that's boring.

Any other things you want on banners? Suggest by saying something like "put black liney font and some different flower things."

...Does no one read my posts that say I'll be on vacation...? I'll put them up when it isn't 1 AM(1:03 AM while I'm typing this).

Okay, that's it... I'm going to bed, now, and then I'll work on the Castle Interior Map, and then show the two maps I've competed(I'm a failure because I only got one finished when I was going to do 8/9).

I'm glad I'm back though, because now I won't worry about this so much. xd.png Now, then, good night!

I read the post where you briefly came back and said you're still on vacation :/

Also I'm completely lost on the castle again, I was waiting for Simon to get approved than I just got lost thanks to techno/soiled... also Silver... I didn't even try to read the bright yellow writing, Ill be honest there.

Your banners seem so easy to make. Must be fun!

Hey MP, at least you know what's kind of happening. I gave up.

Is there any information about the next Team Color vs Team Monochrome post?

I might get into a 1v1 or mission.

We're waiting on SeaCats, I think. It's only been a couple days, actually.

I'm sorry, I've been so lazy. *slams head into table*

Anyways, running on 5 hours of sleep and sugar, adding everything up, making posts, and then I have to finish a map, and then... I might be able to rest. Maybe. I don't know. I don't like making maps and I have around 7 more to go.

I can hand draw a map for you if you give the the details and you want me to.

Lazy is fine, I'm sure you're not as lazy as me ^^' Not only am I lazy, I also procrastinate and get unmotivated a lot.

Edit: I can ref.

Edited by Silverphoenixx