Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

So boop I'm sorta bored and will join this when I can copy/paste

Jusr one question, the 'dark' forms, are they the inversion of the normal player, or exclusively the negative emotion variation?

Would someone starting out negative have a Light forme instead?

You don't HAVE to have an alternate form. I mean. I don't, and I guess the others are just doing it for fun.

I don't intend to, but I was uncertain if the Dark forme was exclusively alternate or all beings born of negative emotion. And how it would work if a negative player did decide to construct a positive forme

Fun fact: AA and GT were made by the same people and canonically take place in the same universe. Both cute tiny yappy dogs were named after a dog the producer owns. Play them both go go go

DSL don't tell me you gave them your real age >:o I was born in 1990 as far as most companies are concerned.

AA and what?

The character in this thread Marcus Pheonix originally looked like the new phoenix wright in my eyes. Though I changed it now...

Also I think i'm the only person with a power forms. I have supernova form and weak form.

Username: MasterWeavile898

Nicknames: *Points to siggy* Snow, Kyra, Master, Weavile, or MW. In order as preferred

Species: Human/Spirit

Looks: 6'1" So yeah, screw pictures, basically, I've got short hair, with long bangs hanging over the right side of my face. My eyes are triangular and white, contrasting well with the black pupils and shadows underneath them. And I have nice, long eyelashes protruding from them. My nose is inescapably massive. My mouth is thin, usually split in a Weavile smirk, showing most of my my upper teeth (largely the left), the left canine of which is especially sharp. And I have a shining white, star-shaped jewel embedded in my forehead. Generally I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a large raven sitting in a tree (Might give a picture of that too) under a white hoodie with two skeletal knights facing off in cool patterns. Or a simple black tee. Short black shorts over black leggings with black or black, white, and grey patterned tennis shoes. Or a pale pink skirt with white knee socks and the above tennis shoes. Long fingernails painted pale pink or white with a crimson tip

The spirit forme is basically a mass of blackness with creepy screamy faces floating around in it. It has a Weavile face (complete with the jewel) and ears, as well as claws, floating in it too

Powers: Ability to manipulate and solidify darkness. Hand lightning (ah the nostalgia) Able to sense emotions as vague colors. Epic Hope blasts of death. Creating Fear in the opponent by staring at them, often freezing them in place (like a Redead. Doesn't work on small children)

Skills: Hatred focusing (human) Flight and intangibility (spirit)

Rank: Prince of Hope, Embodiment of Hatred, Perverted Kyra

Preferred Weapon: Claws, Fear

Other: Hatred focusing is the ability to take anger and Pain and freeze them into cold hatred, strengthening the user's physical attributes and Hate/cold-based elemental and emotional attacks. Also, I'm very weak to Navy, if you can figure out what that is

There, done. Most of the appearance is real, no jewel in my head and my eyes are a bit stylized (my eyelashes are far longer than described owo They're not white or triangular)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hello Snow.

Melomancer, I promise I'll get the RP up soon. I have to post in another RP first though, so it might take a while. >_>

Sea, we are in need of your assistance! Only you know what's in the halls, after all!

Hey Silver, please call me Koala. And if you must use my full username it's one word wink.gif

Sorry for double post, but the duel is posted Melomancer.

And why is nobody doing the Orochi thing? You guys were so eager at first ;_;

I think I've lost it, might have to repost.

I know it's one word, but I like to put spaces between things. It looks neater to me. I call people by their full username usually if they don't specify a nickname.

I did post in it. I know where it is too.

Yeah, but I said Koala, and everyone calls me that or KN. ;_ ;

I mean other than you :c that was a nice post, by the way.

I'll call you just Koala if you want. And thanks.

I don't know why, your starting post in the duel with you and Melomancer makes me want to write the weapon descriptions again for the Phoenix team duel.

Koalas are surprisingly heavy.

Going a little overboard on the powers there weavile...

And its not really Arson, murder and Jaywalking... I think my last form does it better

Black Hole, Heavy weapons master, Ace Detective... keeper of the aquarium?

Whats a Kyra?

I was just thinking aloud. No offence to you, but the times I've held Koalas I noted that they were heavier than I expected... but really fuzzy.

Sorry for double post, but the duel is posted Melomancer.

And why is nobody doing the Orochi thing? You guys were so eager at first ;_;

I think I've lost it, might have to repost.

I thought I posted.... it didn't go through :/

I've been successfully moved in... it's surreal and odd... no idea what I'm supposed to do tomorrow...

I'll go post my post again if you'd like Koala, then I pry have to get off

Ugh, happens to me all the time. I've made a habit of copying my post just in case.

Good luck in college, DH!

No, it's okay. We can wait until you've settled into your new area. It's no rush smile.gif

Going a little overboard on the powers there weavile...

And its not really Arson, murder and Jaywalking... I think my last form does it better

Black Hole, Heavy weapons master, Ace Detective... keeper of the aquarium?

Whats a Kyra?

Pretty shore I'll be fine. I was actually a bit more worried about being underpowered, since outside Hope I don't really have any powerful offense (hand lightning is an old CPA joke and can only harm appliances *Shoots lightning at the nearest refrigerator*) Hope also happens to not be physical or Hate-based, and thus does not recieve the boost from Hatred Focusing

So yes, overboard as it were

I could assume you're worried about my Fear Glare? I'd remove that, but it's one of the two powers I actually have IRL, alongside the empathic thing

Kyra is the name I have chosen for myself. It comes from the Irish Ciar, meaning black. To tie into my dark theme. Also it sounds pretty

Perverted Kyra is a joke about me on Pokemon Reborn for when I post statuses like this:

"I wasted my hooker." - KurtJMac
Perverted Kyra is best Kyra owo

It occurs to me that I could have also mentioned the thongs... But honestly I get enough of that on Reborn

Basically, Prince of Hope, destroyer of all positive emotion. Embodiment of Hatred, pretty self explanatory. And Perverted Kyra, girl who quotes double entendres in her status to giggle over the responses

Also, you used a question mark, that kinda ruins the effect. It's only really funny when the person saying it keeps a straight face, even if the listener is confused

Whew, okay, long and possibubbly rude. My apologies for the latter, 'tis unintentional. I only mean to provide complete responses, not to sound defensive or anything happy.gif

With Hope,

Snow

I think the intimidation won't really work though... all you'll really get from this group is.

*Weavile used scare*

*Its not very effective*

*Someone else got a slight shiver than stabbed weavile in the face with a bucket*

Also I don't know why I used a question mark, when I type I have a tendency of accidentally pressing shift.

In my actual form I didn't question mark though.

Now all we need is sea to show up and approve us...

It's a bit more in depth than that, but shore

Ah, alright then

And some pictures on my part owo

...... I'm sorry I can't help it

*Sure

Shore is another word for where the ocean reaches land.