Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

I don't. Though I usually just forget that one, I'm not intentionally failing to utilize it

I sea what you guys are doing.

...What the.

Okay, I'm busy making maps, it's day 3 of my vacation, so keep it on-topic! I'm making 8 maps for this. Be prepared. Now, then. I have to go. Goodbye.

I'll approve everything later. ALSO. Silverphoenixx and Marcus Pheonix, I'm awaiting your weapon choices!

Check to the spelling Mr. Melon Man

I'm spelled Pheonix, when reffering to the bird I use Phoenix and usually when referring to SilverPhoenix I use Silver but in this case I didn't.

Also Phoebe has two Xs (Xee? Xi? tongue.gif)

I'll do ze pictoors when I return this afternoon

I think there were some people who called Silver Pheobe at one point, but I can't remember who :c

Also, MP, the scary look thing would work on me, really badly. I get scared by my imagination, and real things don't help xd.png

No, We agile just calls me that. I call her we agile as an autocorrect joke. My real name isn't even Phoebe. The word phoenix in my username does have two x's, which distinguishes it further.most people call me Silver, I don't mind most nicknames.

I'm scared of really tiny things but not the things that it would make sense for me to be scared of. The scary face prroobbabbly won't work on me, unless you *stops talking in order not to reveal what she is scared of*. I kinda have a fear of glitches, I don't know why I do but I get creeped out after reading about them, especially potentially game destroying ones.

Well you're saying Phoebe as opposed to Phoenix?

I know someone called Phoebe but my name isn't Phoebe

Its Fitzwilliam Darcy

I thought you misspelled Phoenix, since that's in your name. Also, I'm pretty sure Pheobe is a girls name. Sorry,

It is a girls name?

And I'm on a computer and can touch type, I don't make spelling mistakes often because I'm always looking at the words I type so if I see an error I just backspace...

Its rather embarrassing that when bored I'll find myself typing on an imaginary keyboard... and I press backspace when I spell something wrong.

EDIT: Also commas and fullstops.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

We agile knows my actual name, but I'm not telling you guys because it's more fun to have you guess. tongue.gif

I type good on an iPad, the only mistakes I make are when I accidentally press p instead of the backspace button and the occasionally weird autocorrects.

Why do you say We agile.... why? Why not Weavile?

How are the weapon descriptions going? If its anything more than 5 pages I'm suing you.

I pe pretty decently on iPad as well. Yay for touch typing.

Uh, Melomancer, I'll get to the duel soon. Kind of feeling lazy right now, and have to think up something for a character sheet.

*points to post where she explains* Read.

Oh, they're coming along nicely. Not as long as the previous one, but I'm sure I'll find a way to make them longer. tongue.gif

H, Silver. You said mine made you want to rewrite your old ones for some reason. Why?

I said I didn't know why. I really don't. They just made me want to write. Maybe they secretly held my writing soul. >:D

Edited for weird addition of a the.

Edited by Silverphoenixx