TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

WOW, that's great!! I expect Encyclopedia a lot!! Cannot wait for it!

Thank you so much, TJ! Thank you for everything you have done for DC! laugh.gif

That gives me time to work on my lineage projects and catch some of the newer dragons I haven't had the chance to get yet, so perfect timing wink.gif

I am absolutely thrilled to see any new changes and I am looking forward to this month <3.

*peers at very locked scroll*

Ah well, probably for the best that there's no release this month....

Thanks TJ!

I'm looking forward to the Dragon Encyclopedia!

Aw, owell! I think I'm feeling more secure on the "Encyclopedia" thing now (about 2 months later lol) x3 Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, this is lovely news! This will give me plenty of time to hunt and try to breed avatars and work on a lineage project of mine!

Although I would have loved to see a new dragon release, I'm very happy we get new features! I'm especially looking forward to the encyclopedia! I hope we'll get a lot more background info on all the breeds. That would be awesome!

Totally agree with this! I really love the enciclopedya idea, maybe there will be more infos about elements and GoN, maybe a neglected tutorial, so everybody will be able to know it from the game itself *Dreams*

Advanced notice about what's happening and things are actually changing on DC? I'm surprised.

First June I'll actually have decent internet for the release, and you don't release? That's just my luck. xd.png

I kid, I kid. I'm quite interested in seeing the Encyclopedia and how it fits in with DC as a whole, though I hope it doesn't end up making it even harder for writing descriptions. Some of us have headcanon, you know. smile.gif

Wait a minute, so the Dragon Encyclopedia is actually happening? I could've sworn that it was an April Fools joke in the announcements two months ago. blink.gif

Unless this was all part of your plan to begin with...

June's going to be a fairly busy month for me,so I'm actually happy that I don't need to worry about needing to be in front of the laptop and can concentrate on getting my SUPER stubborn Trios to successfully Summon my other two GONs (one more to raise to adulthood and one to freeze.) while also dealing with family events and whatnot.The Encyclopedia sounds like it's going to absolutely REEK of AWESOMENESS (to borrow a catch phrase of Edge's (former WWE wrestler)! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the heads up, bit of a bummer but I suppose I'll get some breeding done.

New features are always fun to anticipate. And I will just catch up on some of my breeding projects. Thanks for the notice.