TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

*Is shocked*

No dragon release, instead it's replaced by epic new feature like the (legit) Dragon Encyclopedia, and possibly other things that he mentioned before like the mass sort option, plus a chance for people to collect all the past releases that they haven't had time for...?

The world is full of awesome surprises.

You don't even know.

I took almost two years off from any real egg raising, Not only do I have a pitiful number of CB holidays but things like Golden Wyverns and Nhiostrifes and all the dragons after them are a nightmare DX I basically left right after spitfires were released (I think)

You don't even know.

I took almost two years off from any real egg raising, Not only do I have a pitiful number of CB holidays but things like Golden Wyverns and Nhiostrifes and all the dragons after them are a nightmare DX I basically left right after spitfires were released (I think)

<:3---

Edit: oops, I clicked post before I finished. I meant to say, it is hard to get dragons after not being there. ( missed the big birthday) I wonder what other surprises TJ has in store for us...

Edited by MessengerDragon

I'm a bit disappointed that we will have no new dragons in June, but I guess it will give me a chance to catch up on some of my lineage breeding. wink.gif

I will be anxiously waiting to see what new features may be coming.

Thanks for letting us know well ahead of time, TJ. That is really appreciated.

Thanks for the info, TJ! I can finally work on some breeding projects and build up some armies of dragons smile.gif

I love the ambiguous wording, "Instead, there will be an increased focus on new features, such as the Dragon Encyclopedia."

New features? Plural? *excited*

Thanks for the update, TJ! smile.gif

*leaves brownies*

Thank you so much for the update. Knowing what is happening ahead of time is very useful, this means that I can be egg-locked all June without worrying about any new released dragons.

Thanks for the news with enough time to plan other options.

I am looking forward to perusing the dragon encyclopedia. (Does anyone else see and hear Jimminey Cricket in their head each time they spell encyclopedia?)

And yes to MessengerDragon.

I just caught an eggie I don't ever remember catching... "frost is creeping over this cold egg".... what did I miss?

Okay-- thanks to wiki I found it. Sorry.

Edited by cynlee717

Thanks,Tj

I'd love to have Dragon Encyclopedia as soon as possible.

The last dragons were enough for me to feel my birthday month (June) was complete. Can't wait to see DC changed for better good. smile.gif

What a relief! I have some time to try and get some more of the last few releases as well as focusing on trying to get another GoN and it's children without having to worry about egg space!

And I'm super excited for the Encyclopedia! I've wanted something like this on dragon cave for so so sooooo long!

Hooray for new stuff! *waves tiny little flags with chickens on them*

I was looking forward to a new dragons sad.gif

I am crying. sad.gif

I did not get join - Guardian of Nature Update.

I'm a bit burnt out on new releases. I'll be glad to see some new features on this site tongue.gif

i'd love that there are no new dragons this month; i'm already having trouble learning the names of the more recent breeds xd.png but that's probably just me xP

anyway, yay! new features!

looking forward to them~

We appreciate the heads-up, TJ.

tongue.gif I am so excited for the new features. I suppose the name claiming (I mean the name stealing but I dislike that term.) is also part of those new features.

I'm a bit burnt out on new releases. I'll be glad to see some new features on this site tongue.gif

This. New features > new releases, it's not just another new dragon to collect, but something entirely new to enhance the gaming experience.

Yay for new goodies and THANK YOU for the timely heads up about canceling June's release!

Thanks for the heads up smile.gif

Thank you TJ. I'm looking forward to the new features.