TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

Thank you for the heads up. I'm actually rather pleased with this. Now I can do some catch-up on breeding that I have missed. That, and I really want to see the new features, especially the Encyclopedia, so I fully agree on taking the time to work on it. laugh.gif

I was hoping there'd still be a new release but at least yay for new features laugh.gif I'm looking forward to the encyclopedia.

Thanks for the heads up TJ biggrin.gif

No idea what this encyclopedia is, but no release means I can focus on my lineages that have been neglected a bit lately.

Not so worried about the encyclopedia, but really do appreciate the advance notice.

This. Thanks for the notice.

Personally, I am by no means burnt out on new releases. If TJ stopped those releases each month, people would say they missed the new releases.

TJ, thanks for the heads up and it's great to get new features for the site, and by all means do that sometimes, and thank you for it, but...don't stop the new releases. PLEASE don't stop the new releases.

I thought that encyclopedia stuff was an April Fool's joke, but here we are now.

Nevertheless, thanks for the new features.

Personally, I would've rather had the release, but thanks for the heads up regardless.

I am glad you gave the notice early, so that we would not be expecting a release when there was none.

Thank you for the advances notice this time happy.gif

Thank you for the notice, June is a very busy month. Now I do not have to worry about missing the release.

Thank you for the notice! I can't wait to see the new goodies. C:

This gives me time to work on some of my scroll goals until there's a new release~

Thanks for letting us know, TJ!

Edited by Nakuru

Always looking forward to new stuff, TJ... Thanks...

Although I love when new dragons are released, I've been so busy with things at home (birth of my son, passing away of our beloved nine year old cat, sick puppy) and other things that I am rarely online. I nearly forgot about my new avatar of destruction egg, but got to it in time to get it to hatch.

Looking forward to the next release, and hopefully things will be a little less crazy. Also looking forward to this encyclopedia! wub.gif

I'm excited for the encyclopedia. Thanks the heads up TJ!

Ohh that sounds lovley ^ ^ gives me a chance to catch up ... still catching up from being away for three years, even though I've been back almost a year ... lol so many new dragons coming out all the time it's hard to get them all and all the stages to freeze.