TJ09

2014-05-31 - June Schedule

no new release is alright with me. i have way too many projects going and i need to catch up. interested to see the new encyclopedia. thanks TJ!

TJ, thanks for letting us know about it.

I'm so glad that I can finally slow down some and catch up.

I can't wait to see whats coming and think its a great change for the month!! Thanks TJ!!

That means I can try to catch up on a year's worth on dragons! Huzzah!

Considering it's the finals period in many places no release in June is a good idea^^ BTW Enough troubles with the previous Avatar thingxD Still not having even 1 per breed xd.png

I agree with the people that say this will help us to catch up with the Avatars. Thank you for letting us know!

I'm kind of glad there is no Dragon for this month - gives people a chance to not need to worry about egg slots with their attempts to breed Avatars, Summon GoNs, and breed trios to help those without them.

Can't wait for that encyclopedia and whatever might be in store for us!

We had more than the standard release in May, I think its fair enough.

Oh good. I'm actually relieved that there isn't a new dragon this month. I wasn't ready for one and two, I want to try and focus on breeding some of these lovely Avatars and breeding my new CB's for others. Time to play catch up on checking off my request list. happy.gif

Thanks for the heads up and I'm looking forward to the encyclopedia.

Edit: ish, dang typos. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I'm very happy & relieved about the "no release" notice, thank you TJ for not becoming more "positive" about the June release. New features are also very important to keep it interesting.

Now I have time for catching up on May release dragons etc. and my breeding projects, very nice!

I do have to say I like this break. I remember back in 2008 we didn't have a lot of new dragons come out, and not all the time. Having one -two new breeds every month like clock work kind of is not as much fun... because it kinda makes them less special than if there are less dragons released or not as often.

Aw, at least last month had more than 2 new dragons

Actually we had 5 new dragons. 3 of them are only available through breeding, but still.... 5 were released.

That's great news! Especially the plural in "new features". biggrin.gif

As much as I love seeing lots of new dragons, I think it's hard to fully appreciate 2 new breeds per month.

The Encyclopedia and other new features sound interesting, but couldn't we get a couple of new eggs too? Nice as it was, the birthday event was still a letdown for many of us. Now there will be no new eggs this month... sad.gif

The Encyclopedia and other new features sound interesting, but couldn't we get a couple of new eggs too? Nice as it was, the birthday event was still a letdown for many of us. Now there will be no new eggs this month... sad.gif

Don't worry, sometimes it's nice to have a break. Having 2+ new breeds released every month is nice but it takes about a week to have them completely hatched and grown, maybe more for people doing lineages with them, and then you get 2-3 weeks the rest of the month to get back to whatever you do normally, but the last week you have to work on emptying up your scroll for the next release...

So yeah. Breaks are nice. Especially since we had this month's release and the birthday celebration. It's kept people busy. It's a good time for a break.

Plus, these new features will be awesome. This month will fly by before you know it, and pretty soon there will be a new release. c:

Actually we had 5 new dragons. 3 of them are only available through breeding, but still.... 5 were released.

I know, I did say more than two

Crossing my fingers for the name-stealing feature. Since the plans for the feature were announced I've been compiling a bookmark folder with 50+ inactive names to grab and it would feel sooooo good to cross some off the list. o u o