TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Oh Wow ! Ive just gone in the trading threads to see if they're up for trade, the things they ask, i ran out quickly.

Prices will come down soon, right now people are asking for the moon and the stars because they're so new.

Oh Wow ! Ive just gone in the trading threads to see if they're up for trade, the things they ask, i ran out quickly.

Yeah, I know, it's impossible, trying to get something special in trade these days...

Yeah, there's always going to be eggs that are rarer than others and fetch a high price, of course, but having this be from an event that some people feel excluded from adds, like platedlizard said, an extra inflationary pressure... which I suppose depending on a person's position could be a very good thing.

First breeding attempt : GoN x CB Gold: refusal. Nooooooo! sad.gif

The second pair of GoN x CB Gold worked, thouh. smile.gif

This is the first time I ever regret freezing a hatchie xd.png

And no luck summoning no. 3

Aaand a breeding refusal.

Getting my quota for this release will take a while longer by the looks of it.

Happy 8th B-day DC!

Edited by Isuzu

Well. Out of all the things I could have seen coming, this was not on the list. Now I am super glad I gendered mine female first and that my Radiant Angel was free to breed. Very pretty pink egg is pretty. That's one of the mysteriousness handled. I'm excited to see this, but a bit subdued since some people don't have the option of doing it yet. I myself only have the one.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Happy birthday DC! and thanks for everything new ^^ I summoned my 3rd GoN (froze my second, so this one will grow to an Adult again) and bred a mystic egg from Ice, but are there really no eggs from Thunder? =(

I hope they will be breedable, or it will take me over 15 weeks to have all the sprites for my scroll goal ^^

Happy birthday DC! and thanks for everything new ^^ I summoned my 3rd GoN (froze my second, so this one will grow to an Adult again) and bred a mystic egg from Ice, but are there really no eggs from Thunder? =(

I hope they will be breedable, or it will take me over 15 weeks to have all the sprites for my scroll goal ^^

Thunder x GoN makes the black and orange "volatile energy" egg when an Avatar is successfully bred. Someone posted one somewhere.

Happy Birthday DC and cool breedable GoN's goes off to breed the one I have and see what one I get egg wise.

All one needs is patience.

I didn't trade for the Green Two-headed Lindwurms while other paid Golds, Silvers and Coppers for them - and now you can grab CB Lindwurms from the AP.

Like on the market in RL, you have to sell and buy at the right time and be smart about it.

(Edited because of basic conjugation mistake)

Edited by Mondat

would be great if i could have managed to summon one since theyve been introduced. no luck even after all this time. is there some secret to managing to get one?

Well, I hope that this will last more than two days... I have only two GoN's (I tried to summon a third, but no go... and now I have to wait until June 4 to try again, meanwhile I did get a Primordial and a Volatile...

Happy Birthday, DC... and many, many more...

GoN x white got a Change egg!

Meanwhile, I bred all of my trios so I could give babies away to folks who don't have any, but not a single breeding produced an egg. Philanthropy denied! Sad.

Aaaaaaaargh! My Guardian of Nature is female, and so is Bronze Ivy! No 2nd Gen Guardian Tins for me.

I bred all of my trios so I could give babies away to folks who don't have any, but not a single breeding produced an egg. Philanthropy denied! Sad.

I did the same but no one has claimed my eggs yet so maybe people have enough already?

would be great if i could have managed to summon one since theyve been introduced. no luck even after all this time. is there some secret to managing to get one?

You must sew a dragon plush toy then burn it as a sacrifice to the gods.

More seriously, nah, it's purely luck-based. Some people are really lucky adn get them right away, other people have been trying forever and haven't gotten one.

Well, now I *know* I should have tried for that second GoN! *sigh* Only have one. At least it was so kind as to breed. Got me a 'mysterious' egg to start with. ^^

Now to wait until June 4th, to try for the next GoNs...

Interesting start to the birthday celebration! ^^

Happy birthday, DC!

Happy Birthday DC!

I like the update and that everybody can - sooner or later - get all the dragons involved.

No need to catch CBs from the cave, nobody will be sad at a later time because they can never get a CB event dragon (as it is with holiday dragons), and the new dragons can be obtained by breeding now or later. No problems with locked scrolls either. It's a stress-free event. smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC!

Well... considering I've been trying to summon for months with no success I'm fairly sure I'll have a beard sooner than one of these (I'm a girl) because in trade they have ridiculously high prices (at least for now anyway but I suspect they will stay that way considering the rarity of the parent).

Anyway, the new eggs look pretty.

Yay, great! biggrin.gif I have one egg now: -view spam removed- view/V9CKu]user posted image[/url]

Thunder x GoN

Edited by rubyshoes

*Stares into space*

Anyway, Happy Birthday, DC.

Yeah, me too, Shely. And I even took the day off to "celebrate". Oh well.

Happy birthday, DC.

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks, TJ!

*goes summoning and breeding*

Edit: One refused, and the other gave me en egg (guardian x thunder gave me the smoldering egg that radiates volatile energy). Didn't successfully summon the third one, but there's always time to try again smile.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

Happy birthday DC!

I do really like the event! Although I got so unlucky: my two GoNs had no interest on breeding and I did not summon the third one, I would try as if there is no tomorrow!

For I don't know what reason, I expected this event to start tomorrow...

EDIT: Will be the next release on june, 7th?

Edited by Khram

Happy birthday, DC!

I won't personally be breeding my GoN even though I have one, though. I'd rather stay unlocked for the rest of the release, rather than breed something I can breed rather than catch. They do look lovely, though!