TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Squeee xd.png

I just bred my GoN with a cb magma and a cb ice and I got a smoldering and an iridescent egg biggrin.gif

Hmm, lovely eggs! I especially like the blue one.

I saw it wasn't in the chart and it's one of my favourite pairings so far: I tried GoN and purple nebula and got a blue egg.

Too bad I froze my second GoN... kind of regretting that now.

I have noticed the GoNs do not seem to be wearing a Bikini nor popping out of a cake. I don't know what kinda birthday party this is but I hope we get some lovely bikini clad dragons or dinos (since only dinos wear clothes) in the near future.

Otherwise, I completely love this and only have glowing positive things to say and YAY!! and can't wait til I breed them and get me a 3rd GoN to maybe do something besides be judgmental and hunt those "evil" vampires and zombies and mean neglectful dragon owners!

Would love a GoN with less of an attitude problem than my current lovelies. Not that I would love them any less <3

I failed my third summon and.. got a refusal. Seriously!? dry.gif

I love the update, but it's going to be a difficult challenge to get at least a pair of each breed.

I failed my third summon and.. got a refusal. Seriously!? dry.gif

I love the update, but it's going to be a difficult challenge to get at least a pair of each breed.

Yes seriously, I've had no success from May 2012!

well, live with that...I am trying from start of 2014 and nothing

Oh yes! I just got the last member of the trio which I needed, now good luck with summoning and breeding. laugh.gif

There has been no official word, only speculation afaik so I think the wiki's assignment is premature. I agree with you that "primordial" is likely creation. But "volatile" must be change. Volatile - noun - liable to change rapidly and unpredictably. That leaves the iridescent "mysterious energy" one as destruction.

I too would say that "primordial" should be creation. It means "from around the time of creation" in various contexts anyway.

But I'm quite sure that the "volatile" one is the destruction egg. Because volatile might define a change, but the processes described by it usually include quite harsh transitions into not very, hm, orderly things. You see, "destruction" of course is a form of "change", too - from order to chaos, from life to death, from a defined form into something much less coherent. And that is exactly the kind of change that "volatile" means. Volatile substances tend to "change" by exploding, or sudden outbursts of gasses and vapours, and people with a volatile temper are tricky to be around because they tend to give negative reactions very fast, not because you never know if they start singing happily or smashing things. wink.gif

And "mysterious" fits change quite well - who knows what the future holds, and often change is a complex and unpredictable process.

Wow! This sounds rather complicated. But I think I'll quickly get it.

Happy birthday, DC!

Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all, that's seriously awesome. xd.png I failed my 2nd summon and couldn't get a new egg (Royal Blue egg instead...) but that's OK, I'll bide my time.

Thanks TJ and spriters, Happy Birthday DC!

I can do Guardian of Nature x Arsani <3

This is the best thing ever, and prvents me from panicking over catching eggs with exams Thank you so much smile.gif

I too would say that "primordial" should be creation. It means "from around the time of creation" in various contexts anyway.

But I'm quite sure that the "volatile" one is the destruction egg. Because volatile might define a change, but the processes described by it usually include quite harsh transitions into not very, hm, orderly things. You see, "destruction" of course is a form of "change", too - from order to chaos, from life to death, from a defined form into something much less coherent. And that is exactly the kind of change that "volatile" means. Volatile substances tend to "change" by exploding, or sudden outbursts of gasses and vapours, and people with a volatile temper are tricky to be around because they tend to give negative reactions very fast, not because you never know if they start singing happily or smashing things. wink.gif

And "mysterious" fits change quite well - who knows what the future holds, and often change is a complex and unpredictable process.

I'm with you. Volatile also seems to come from destructive mates - thunder, magma, lurker, marrow...

And I'd see primordial as creation. All life came from the water - and all the watery stuff seems to be in there. Mystery - change - works for me !

I love this stuff. It makes up for the three years I had to wait to summon xd.png I am sorry those who haven't made it yet - but your time will come.

I've been trying, on and off (since I tend to go on DC hiatus from time to time), since they were released - was that in 2010? Still nothing.

I'm with you. Volatile also seems to come from destructive mates - thunder, magma, lurker, marrow...

And I'd see primordial as creation. All life came from the water - and all the watery stuff seems to be in there. Mystery - change - works for me !

I love this stuff. It makes up for the three years I had to wait to summon xd.png I am sorry those who haven't made it yet - but your time will come.

I think so too.

smile.gif I see that the Breed Limit section of Help has been fixed.

This is insanely awesome! Now I have to actually get a GoN instead of putting it off! >.<

This sounds awesome! I wish I had a gon tho :/

Anyway happy bday dc!!

Love it and was lucky! No third Guradian of Nature but one of the blue eggs which radiate primordial energy. biggrin.gif

Love the sprite update smile.gif

Really torn on what to do with a third GoN if I ever summon one xd.png Freeze as S1 or let it grow up as a female... argh xd.png Probably not a choice I'll have to make any time soon though. Just failed at summoning it. Argh... and it felt so good when I finally summoned that second one and thought I'd never have to summon again xd.png Really happy to be able to get a third, though smile.gif

Bred my one adult GoN to a Solstice and got a Mysterious egg smile.gif I feel like I've seen all of the eggs somewhere before, but that's probably just my imagination, haha.

Also bred all my Trios, and got... one magma and one thunder. Both abandoned to the AP smile.gif

I bred mine with my caveborn blusang and got the blue egg, "This shimmering egg radiates primordial energy."

Oh...there's still a limit. That's dissapointing. Well, as there's new eggies, I'll be raising it as an adult female anyway.

Okay - Tried my luck with breeding

I got the Primordial Energy Egg and the Mysterious Energy egg

I also tried my luck on summoning my third GoN - failed...But that's okay as it gives me time to consider if I want to freeze the hatchling at s2 or let it grow to have a 3rd breeding line (one that could get me the Volatile Energy egg).

My summon attempt failed, but both breeding attempts were successful. biggrin.gif I got the "primordial" and "mysterious" eggs.