TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Tried summoning my 2nd Gon and nadda ^^; Can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults of the new dragons look like! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!

Happy 8th Birthday, DC! This is intriguing!

I have not tried breeding, yet, or summoning a third GoN. I have been trying to read through the posts here, but you are all posting faster than I can read! laugh.gif

I do feel bad for the people who don't have any GoN, yet, though. Doesn't make it much of a celebration for them.

Just failed yet another summon. Oh well, it's a fun release for those with guardians and I shall be watching TJ's shiny new eggs... and this gives me some more time to collect spring eggs for my lineage project, which I guess is good. I'll just be trying harder to summon even harder in the future.

Edited by Meymo

I was kind of hoping that this was only part of the event myself... I mean, some people can't enjoy it and that doesn't seem right somehow...

Anyone can enjoy it. You just need patience. Its not like its a limited time breeding thing. You can still summon GoN's and still breed them for the Avatars. Just cause you can't participate NOW doesn't mean you're missing out. Now you have a goal to work for eh?

If all games were easy we would all be bored all the time.

A couple of people have posted about that and it's just been refusals so far.

ah, I suspected it might do that. thanks smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Old ---> New

Ah, now that I see the comparison, the new one does look more realistic. But meh. I like the old one. And now my sig doesn't match. tongue.gif

I can't believe it!  I had tried and tried to get the 1st GoN and then the 2nd, nearly giving up because it took so long. Then just like that I SUMMONED my 3rd GoN.  Amazing, absolutely amazing!

I see we have the first person to post about getting a 3rd GoN

Congrats~

I had less luck with my second breeding. My female GoN totally refused to mate with a Black Marrow. sad.gif

Now to try to summon another GoN...

I have two GoN dragons, a male and a female.

The female gave me a Falconiform egg when bred to a male Falconiform *sigh*

The male gave me one of the new dark blue eggs when bred to a female red copper *yay*

My summon for my 3rd GoN failed, but since I already have two, I'm not complaining biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My hubby got a frostbite from the pairing. So apparently, when TJ says "a chance", that means it can go either way.

Except that I suppose you can't get a GoN.

The GoN showed up on the breeding list, though, and I wonder - has anyone tried to breed theirs together? I wonder if that would produce an egg, and what kind?

I did, they refused.

I do feel bad for the people who don't have any GoN, yet, though. Doesn't make it much of a celebration for them.

/the people that froze their GoN.... like me >_> And I tried summoning on the 19th for a second but no egg... @__@

Compiling a visual spreadsheet with lineage-type views of which dragons produce which eggs! I'll upload it to Google Docs when I have more than a few. c:

So cool~ But I haven't succeeded in summoning a NG , so sad QAQ

I can summon again three days later,wish me luck!

Happy birthday to DC!!

I don't like the idea of that... 'release-without-a-release'... I found out that I got up at 6AM(while I have my 1st class at 2PM today) just to get know that there is actually NO release... Just sth ruining my entire gameplay.

(NOPE, It's not about the name, it's about me having no goal anymore)

And it seems I won't be able to reach even my minimal goal of having a 5-membered family per each (breedable dragon) breed anymore... Thanks.

Maybe I should stop playing now, once I don't have a goal because it's literally impossible to reach it? I thought it's almost the most basic goal one could cave (an advanced version of 1 dragon per breed, and of 1 MF couple per breed)... Why is it impossible to reach it at all now? No chance to get 5 GoNs, no chance to get the new 3 breeds in the same pattern...

PS a goal like this allowing exeptions is a lie... :/

BTW and I really hate the idea of indirectly forcing (at least many of) the players to breed a dragon (GoN) with many mates in order to get an agg of all new breeds while Guardians being extremelly rare and many are extremelly lucky if they have just one GoN... (I have none yet)

(Especially painful to me, with my strictly-monogamous loving dragon couples - no exeptions.)

Please, no more 'releases' like this:/

Anyway, I've lost all my will to play this game since my goal got made impossible to reach. Goodnight.

Edited by Aniusia483

Oh wow that's an amazing dc Birthday! Now I have to breed my Guardian. biggrin.gif

Compiling a visual spreadsheet with lineage-type views of which dragons produce which eggs! I'll upload it to Google Docs when I have more than a few. c:

I've already got a google doc that is up-to-date with all the combos tried :3 I'm just not sure if I can publish it because it contains other people's eggs in lineage. x_x

I feel tremendously bad for those who lack the guardians or for whatever reason froze them. I am hoping there will be some added benefit for those who lack the needed components to enjoy this birthday event more fully. I hope that the summon won't be so difficult as it had been in the past.

edit: these eggs are beautiful though, well done artists for your hard work and thanks again TJ.

Edited by Starscream

Just cause you can't participate NOW doesn't mean you're missing out. Now you have a goal to work for eh?

If all games were easy we would all be bored all the time.

Patience is one thing - but I have just summoned my first GoN about 5 days ago which is AMAZING, especially in light of this. But it took me well over a year to get and that kind of time frame is far from rare.

And, no I am not missing out on the dragons; I don't particularly mind not having the dragons now, but I kind of am missing out on the event because I can only be a spectator in the fun.

Yeah, I feel bad for them, too. sad.gif

Ah, now that I see the comparison, the new one does look more realistic. But meh. I like the old one. And now my sig doesn't match. tongue.gif

I like the deep blue wings on the old one, but the new one looks nice.

This is awesome! I just wish I had some GoN on my scroll. dry.gif

Well this is disappointing. I froze a Guardian of Nature since they were unbreedable and it didn't matter. And now it does. Really unpleasant surprise.

user posted imageuser posted image

Old ---> New

Their tail and chests were my favourite part so this is disappointing. Oh well.