TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

...oh neat, this might be enough to get me to come back to this game more regularly than I have been!

.../quietly breeds my trios like crazy

i don't think it's the trio specifically; i think it can be any compatible dragon. if there are combinations though, people are trying to figure that out now. again, tj said something about element affinity which he said he'd go over later.

Ah thank you for that biggrin.gif I did try summoning a third GON no success

*adorably grumbles over having to wait 3 more days to attempt the successful Summoning of a second GON*

am thinking that the breeding has something to do with the dragon from which biome

hmm

great release

though am sad that the breeding is a bit slow

Oh just as havent time to go through all the pages, any successful attempts breeding so far?

Tried to summon a second GoN and no luck.

Tried to breed my GoN female (who I got three years ago) with my CB gold male and no luck.

So people who are upset that they have no way of participating shouldn't feel badly. Some of us who have these dragons aren't getting anything either. (I'm not personally upset about it -- it'll happen some day!)

Edited by RagaDal

Failed to summon a third GoN, but I look forward to being able to breed the two I do have c:

*adorably grumbles over having to wait 3 more days to attempt the successful Summoning of a second GON*

ahaha, i like how you adorably grumble; that's cute.

Yay, got my first of the Avatars! *starts poking her trios* Come on, peeps, I wanna summon another GoN!

Love that Dragon Cave's b-day is just two days after my own. Thanks, TJ!

I can understand the people who are sad because of the new birthday eggs but don't forget even if you don't have an Guardian you can Trade for the new eggs and Tj gave us an higher chance to summon an Guardian of nature so don't give up and try to enjoy the dc Birthday. I only have one adult Guardian of nature, the other one I have is a frozen hatchie, so I have only one dragon for breed, but I don't care about it I am happy. smile.gif

Tried to summon a second GoN and no luck.

Tried to breed my GoN female (who I got three years ago) with my CB gold male and no luck.

So people who are upset that they have no way of participating shouldn't feel badly. Some of us who have these dragons aren't getting anything either. (I'm not personally upset about it -- it'll happen some day!)

But at least you have a chance.

Yay, got my first of the Avatars! *starts poking her trios* Come on, peeps, I wanna summon another GoN!

Love that Dragon Cave's b-day is just two days after my own. Thanks, TJ!

omai

happy belated birthday!

and i totally didn't say it earlier: Happy Birthday DC!

Oof, I tried to breed Trios to send out to people who need Summoning stock and was disappointed in how many eggs I got. Just an Ice and a Magma out of two dozen breedings. >.<

I still want to know if anyone has had success breeding a GoN with a Sweetling...

Happy Birthday DC - whilst this is going to take some work I love this event smile.gif

I have one (fogged) from Guardian male x Gold biggrin.gif

ahaha, i like how you adorably grumble; that's cute.

*ducks in an equally adorable fashion*D'aaaaaawwww...shucks. = ^_~ = Can't wait to be able to successfully breed more of the trio so that those that don't have a GON will have at least a chance to adopt one of the trio eggs.

But at least you have a chance.

But I got nothing, and I'm not getting mopey because other people either Summoned another Guardian OR got one of the new eggs or both. My mum just tried to Summon a GoN since she has none, and didn't get one. So there's nothing for her to do either.

I'm about to join the other people and breed (and give away) all my Trio eggs to help people out. That should make up for it a little bit, no?

Oh just as havent time to go through all the pages, any successful attempts breeding so far?

Yup, the third post on the first page, there's a person who was tracking some of the successful breeding combos. Clickers to look ~

I tried mine on a frill, and they refused.

I used to have two GoNs, but I got mad one day and killed one. While I never regretted it I'm really glad I can summon again. It looks like the number got reset or something because I'm able to get two more GoNs for a total of three. It's nice to summon again. Thank you very much!

Oh wow, now that's fun. It took me awhile to get my two guardians, I imagine these others will also take awhile.

Also, happy birthday DC!

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling this event is not fair for most people... I really think there should be more to it then this. I can see all the people without GoNs or just plain bad breeding luck. I was truthfully gearing up for a good midnight hunt in the cave.

For those who are disappointed that you cannot participate right now, please consider that you can participate in the future by summoning your own GON or by being gifted or traded an avatar egg. TJ upped the chances of summoning and many people are breeding trios to give away in an effort to help you summon your own GON. Someone was even generous enough to gift away a newly bred avatar dragon on the departure thread. I encourage you to take a moment from your disappointment to celebrate the kindness of DC.

It's sad to see disappointment in every event that occurs. Unfortunately, not everyone can be happy. Now, in this particular case, I understand, as I didn't get my first GoN until this past February, and I've been on DC since December 2010. I'm still trying to get my second, so I understand the frustration, and hopefully this bump helps those frustrated in finally getting their GoNs.

As for anyone in need of trios, I have plenty that I can breed. Simply message me. (hope posting this is okay, simply trying to help those who find themselves disappointed in this event).

I wish everyone the best of luck in their GoN endeavors.